It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Masonic" Handshakes and Other Nonsense...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Getting back to the thread topic

Handshakes (please ignore the other images in the plates)

On a side note...
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Never challenge an idiot to an argument. They'll pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I am using this as my sig from now on

I was impressed with all of those pictures although some of the other ones were a little........disturbing. For now I am just watching the thread trying to figure out how to put my two cents in. But the only thing I have to say about TTIOT is that, that post you made was very impressive. Even though that I personally believe that what is written there to be untrue, I was amazed that you took the time to write all of that along with the information you provided. I myself do not find this thread going anywhere....and its a liltte bit long....now 25 pages could another one be made?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eden

I'd love to see you try to get into a masonic lodge using the handshakes shown in your images!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Eden

I'd love to see you try to get into a masonic lodge using the handshakes shown in your images!

Especailly the ones where the thumbs are touching....they'd be like WTF is this? lol

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Those handshakes look like something Gangster Homies would do.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Jabulon himself

This one sorta looks like some of the 'masonic' ones

The masons really need to figure out a way to spell 'scottish rite' with their fingers, cause this is cool

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The way some people around here speak of Freemasons, you'd think this is the kind of person we accept into our organization!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The way some people around here speak of Freemasons, you'd think this is the kind of person we accept into our organization!

Hey, what have you got against a little bit of ink. Also he's obviously a fan of bovines.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Hey, what have you got against a little bit of ink. Also he's obviously a fan of bovines.

So maybe those aren't tattoos, they're cattle brandings?

[edited out pic for space - nygdan]

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

HEY!!! How DARE you make fun of Illustrated Brother Raqueed Slowleequa?

You infidel!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

You infidel!!!!

Jihad!

This thread does speak to internationalism.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
See now THIS is what this thread was supposed to be in the first place!!! Only took 25 pages...

All hail Illustrated Brother Slowleequa!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You infidel!!!!

You guys DO realize that if Brother Slowleequa here ever sees us making fun of him like this, and finds out who we are, we're all dead?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey Guys,

Did you have a chance to read and learn a little bit more about the cult that you are involved in ?

Your blindness and ignorance just amazes me !!!

Many have showed you the proof of the conflicts between Christianity and Masonry. Yet you have just refused to aknowledge the truth.

It couldn't be any more clear ! The words are there ready for you to read ! Open your eyes and read ! Get rid of that pompus attitude that does NOT come from God and learn something.

Will you wake up and read about the Truth even if it hurts or goes against what you want to believe in Masonry ?

Or will you just follow the rest of the lambs to the slaughter like so many blind people that are so heavely involved in the occult that they themselves cannot see there way out ?

Your irrational thinking comes from the acceptance of the cultic theolgies that you have already accepted ( That goes against the one true God.) It is very common for this to happen when someone gets fooled by the cult. It doesn't matter what the affiliation is. It happens all of the time.

You have been blinded and seperated from your God. Wake up and read it for yourselves. Or keep on reading your own propaganda to sink you into that sick way of thinking.

I think that if someone were to come up and tell me that I was involved in any group that goes against my beliefs in God, I would look into it. It would be ignorant not too !

That is of course, if you have any belief in God ? So far I haven't seen any proof of this in your replies ?

And because you were never grounded in the word of God nor had a personal relationship with Christ you have been fooled just as the bible had predicted.

IQ Test- Whether you belive in the Bible or NOT, will you risk your eternal
Damnation because you just don't want to believe ? Because the
deceiver has fooled you ? Or are you just too lazy to read and
research this on your own to find the truth ?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
Hey Guys,

Did you have a chance to read and learn a little bit more about the cult that you are involved in ?

Many have showed you the proof of the conflicts between Christianity and Masonry. Yet you have just refused to aknowledge the truth.

Shut up. Nobody wants to hear your B.S. anymore.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Truth, get over yourself. I have no masonic ties and I can see that you have no case here. Damn man, we were just about to have some fun, it doesn't happen often enough in this forum and you had to come in with "hell & damnation". Well, to hell with damnation.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hey Guys,

[incredibly silly nonsense snipped]

Truth,

Whether or not you want to acknowledge it...what you're doing is called TROLLING.

We've been over this and been over this....

WHY does it have to continue?

On top of all your other nonsense YOU say we have a "pompous attitude" that's "not from God" ....re-read your OWN posts. Talk about pompous. Are you THAT blind? Does thinking that you're right (which you aren't) give YOU the right to be pompous? Did God tell you that???

Get a grip on reality son.

You've made your decision about Masonry...live with it. If you think it's a cult, stay away...we don't want your kind anyway.

I've made mine and I'm living with it. AND at the same time I'm a Christian. I don't post garbage on-line telling YOU that you shouldn't be a self-righteous, Bible-thumping fundamentalist....that's your right. It's MY right to be a Freemason, and frankly it's none of your concern so don't jade it by PRETENDING to be concerned about my soul. You're about as un-Christian as they come. Holier-than-thou doesn't impress God too much. He sees right through your hypocrisy.

You're an instigator. You're a troll. And the fact of the matter is, you're NOT even a very GOOD Troll.

You derive sick pleasure by causing confrontation. You need serious help, but this board is NOT the place to get it.

Now scat!!!!

[edit on 21-6-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You guys DO realize that if Brother Slowleequa here ever sees us making fun of him like this, and finds out who we are, we're all dead?

Not me!

The fact of the matter is, Bro. Truth is (way) out There is secretly a Mason who's recruited me to join the super-duper-extra-most-incredibly-secret, ultra-highlevel-ne plus ultra-rank of STUPENDOUS MASON and he has intrusted me with the secret signs and passes that will allow me to meet with Brother Slowleequa and remain unscathed.

Something you lower-level, would-be Masons will never know!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thanks Bro. Truth...I've FINALLY "SEEN the Light" (Praise the Lord)

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

DITTO I am pretty sure that no one on this thread needs to be convereted. And don't say your not because these men are obviously satisfied with their own relgious beliefs (if any) all you are trying to do is convince them that their view is incorrect. So please stop and basically everything that the previous 2 posts said....I am just nice and don't wanna waste the space by quoting
also Truthisoutthere I am certain that your time would be better spent on the Conspiracy in Religions Forum. Just a thought

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

super-duper-extra-most-incredibly-secret, ultra-highlevel-ne plus ultra-rank of STUPENDOUS MASON and he has intrusted me with the secret signs and passes that will allow me to meet with Brother Slowleequa and remain unscathed.

Something you lower-level, would-be Masons will never know!

My great grandfather was a STUPENDOUS MASON and often hung out with Brother Slowleequa.....although they ate my baby cousin in a ritual. U2U if you would like to know the secret hand shake I was taught before my great grandfathers soul was taken away...oddly enough for teaching me the handshake.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join