It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Deleted ?

[edit on 15-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

[edit on 15-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I can see that you are a really intelligent guy, and i'm sorry if i've lost credibility in your eyes, but if i may, i just want to show you where i am coming from. And i admit it's more passionate than logical... and yet i have to speak the truth about what is in my heart. I'm not trying to get you to belive me, i have no agenda but truth and justice, if i were trying to get you to belive me or give you propoganda, i would have said "The resistance doesn't TARGET innocent iraqies". But instead i am saying what i truly belive even if it is illogical. Ofcource you don't have to belive me, you would probably be right. But i have reasons behind it, and they are the following.

I've seen resistance operations before through videos, i saw how delicately they wait for people to get out of the way. I saw one resistance sniper video, i've never seen such patience, he had a clean shot of a US marine, but there was a kid a metre away, he wouldn't take the shot, because the kid was too close. He waited, the kid came closer, then the kid walked away, but he kept waiting. And it was only untill the kid was completely out of picture, did he take the marine out.

I Respect what you say about the reality of war... and if i wasn't pulled by emotions i'd absolutely agree. Humans make mistakes... but i hope you can understand why my heart can't Fathom that the resistance can make a mistake with the lifes of their own families.

Your right about the false flags, i'll put it this way for, 1400 years, the muslim and christian population of Syria, Palestine, and Iraq, have lived amongs each other peacefully. We are all arabs. And then suddenly when the war began, there was bombs going off in churches, Those are our people, the christian population is big part of Iraq's National identity! there are christians INSIDE the resistance.

The Us said it themselves "we have to remove the support base for the resistance", that's why they are doing these false flag ops. But it's ok, because the resistance put out leaflets in churches that they have nothing to do with this stuff, they also said, that they have nothing to do with "Zarqawi" if he even exists, and "al Qaeda". Infact, they said if they ever found "Zarqawi", they'd shoot him. (ask me to show you i'd be more than happy
).

A muslim would never bomb a mosque, it is sacred to all muslims, (a True muslim wouldn't bomb a church for that matter either, it's written right there in the book). But suddenly, never before in iraq's history, there are bombs going of in mosques, sunni and shia. And it looks like someone is trying to spark of cival war. And who would benefit most, in divide and conquer tactics? Who would benefit most, from being in iraq as a "peace keeper". Who would benefit most, if Iraqies stopped targeting them, and started targeting each other?

I've seen cases where the US has killed civilians and try to say the resistance did it, I have seen how sometimes the US troops are so rattled and scared that they fire of indiscriminantly into crowds of civilians, after they sustain an attack. Later on the news, it's all white washed with the use of the word, "civilians are caught in the cross fire".

The philosopher Nitzche said "When fighting monsters' one must see to it, that they don't become a monster. When you look into the abyss it also looks into you", i have been struggling with that... because i can feel see how easy it is to be a monster, even while i am here so far away it's still hard . So how does the resisance fare, when they are in the thick of things? I have spoken to young men from the Mehdi army, and they fare better than me, i was absolutely shocked, they had more mercy than me. I said to them, "all of the collaborators should be shot", and he said "no no, we can't, only when they fight us with the americans, will we fight them back." So how could a people so righteous, be carelous with the lives of the inocent?

It may be an illogical and emotional statement, instead of saying "the resistance doens't target innocent iraqies" saying "The resistance never kills innocent Iraqies". But in this case, you will have to please forgive this one off passionate cry. Forgive me please because love is blind.

So in that case, i will have to continue to say.
The Resistance doesn't just Not target innocent iraqies. The resistance never kills innocent iraqies.

There are hero's in this world, The illuminati, doesn't controll all sides, there is one side they don't controll, the right side, the right path, so long as someone walks it, there is hope. But the momment you turn into a monster, the momment you go astray, that's the momment they own you, and everything you do benefits them. There are hero's in this world.. that's what i want to prove in my life.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
it makes little sense, because he quoted something, that showed the struggle between Sadr and Sistani. Who are BOTH Shia!

And then he stated it showed how sunni and shia dislike each other.

The differences between Shia, and Sunni muslims are greatly exagerated. Especially by those who would benefit most from a divided iraq.

Anyway guys, Anyway.
BACK TO THE SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the other stories of witnesses of miracles in war.

How about them foo fighters in world war 2?

How about this, this is a really interesting one, and reminds me about the legions of angels story in Fallujah.

www.worldwar1.com...

" One of the abiding legends of the Great War is of an intercession by a heavenly agent -- allegedly observed by many soldiers -- during the opening action at Mons, Belgium, part of the larger action known as the Battle of the Frontiers in August 1914. In his book ANGELS A TO Z Matthew Bunson recounts, 'One of the most famous episodes of angelic intervention, [was] the supposedly widely reported descent of an angelic army in August 1914, which came to the aid of the British forces against the Germans in Mons. . . "

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Syrian sister...you keep trying to feed your disinformation agenda on people who you think probably know nothing of what you are talking about...but you are wrong...

You have watched some videos from your insurgents...and you believe that they are angels and haven't tried to kill Iraqis....and then you claim that Christians are fighting in the resistance...that's total BS....

Christians did not live in relative safety as you are also trying to claim, and the strife between the different sects did not start with this war....

Once again all your lies can tell us exactly what you are trying to do. Give disinformation because of your love for terrorists/murderers.

Let's see some more information on the conflicts between the different ethnic and religious groups in the Middle East and other parts of the world.

2002 Sectarian violence claimed dozens of lives this year with Islamic militants stepping up attacks against Pakistani Christians and foreigners.

2001 Sectarian violence continued in 2001 with targeted killings of prominent members of the community. In August, the Sindh provincial government initiated a crackdown on Islamic militants. According to one Pakistani media source, more than 50 people were killed in the violence during the year.

2000 Although violence has declined since the military coup of October 1999, sectarian tensions persisted between the majority Sunni and the minority Shi’ite Muslim groups in Karachi. The killing of prominent religious leaders and political activists resulted in violent protests. At least 25 people were killed in the violence.

Excerpted from.
www.ploughshares.ca...

That's some of the conflicts between those groups you have claimed have always been peaceful with each other from 1999 to 2002.

* Shia v. Sunni; Osama as a Chip:

Fascinating and dangerous things are happening to the east of the Persian Gulf; Shia and Sunni are at each others' throats, but it is not Arab v. Persian, this time it is Persian v. the ethnic groups of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Atop the border confrontation, there is communal violence escalating in Pakistan itself, with Sunnis attacking Shiites, not just in the Karachi area --where such attacks are ongoing on a sporadic basis-- but near Islamabad. From Air Security Internationals' "Hot Spots" report in yesterday's edition :

- Sunni Militants Attack Shiite Houses -

Conflict erupted between Shiite and Sunni Muslim residents of Wah Town, some 24 miles west of Islamabad yesterday. Reportedly, Sunni militants associated with the group "Guardians of the Friends of the Prophet" attacked the Shiite mosque in the town, setting it and several other houses on fire. This attack was apparently in response to an incident

Excerpted from.
www.siri-us.com...

So keep trying to lie Syrian sister...you are either obviously unaware of these conflicts...which i kind of doubt....or you just want to ignore these reports and links trying to make people believe that insurgents are great people who only try to kill coalition forces...

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
it makes little sense, because he quoted something, that showed the struggle between Sadr and Sistani. Who are BOTH Shia!

i actually quoted what a Muslim sheikh had to say about this.....

And then he stated it showed how sunni and shia dislike each other.

No.... I also showed that there are conflicts, which have resulted in blood being spilled from both sides....including Muslim fighting others of the same ethnic group.....

The differences between Shia, and Sunni muslims are greatly exagerated. Especially by those who would benefit most from a divided iraq.

Riiiight...says you, despite the evidence from quotes from other Muslims and several links from not only the Middle east but other countries that have also islamic extremists....

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Muaddib, you accuse me of leing, and you attack my character.

Can you see the little boat on the water? It is floating floating, moving moving, down the stream, and under the bridge.

You know you love me Mauddib, you can't help it. You know you do

Now back to our friends, the black giant spiders. I don't know if it's real... but the Fallujans did defeat a super power didn't they... who's to say?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Muaddib, you accuse me of leing, and you attack my character.

Now back to our friends, the black giant spiders. I don't know if it's real... but the Fallujans did defeat a super power didn't they... who's to say?

Actually, i have shown that you have been lying, there is a difference.

And the insurgents defeated the coalition?.... in what world is this?...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Muaddib, i'm not going to allow you to turn this into a slug fest.

We already had one remember? And you said you "deleted" your post, and that you would reply in a couple of days, which you never did.

If you want to argue with me. Do it in the appropriate forum.

The Fallujan people defeated the US in the first siege at fallujah. Ask me to prove it Mauddib, by god, ask me to prove it. I dare you. And i will open up a thread in the VERY near future. Just say the word, but if you want to avoid yet another imbarressement i suggest you don't.

Everyone else can just look at the photographs i posted of the Cheering Fallujans. Recently, the brave people of Al Qaim caused the US to retreat also.

ANYWAY! Little boat down the stream, under the bridge.

Continuing on.
Angelic figures, riding on horses, winning battles...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Muaddib, i'm not going to allow you to turn this into a slug fest.

We already had one remember? And you said you "deleted" your post, and that you would reply in a couple of days, which you never did.

i have not responded quite simple because you are killing your own argument yourself by claiming more lies...

Those links i gave from our first discussion still stand and I have provided even more links which obviously prove you are lying.

If you want to argue with me. Do it in the appropriate forum.

You are making the same claims here, so I prove in here also that you are lying.

The Fallujan people defeated the US in the first siege at fallujah. Ask me to prove it Mauddib, by god, ask me to prove it. I dare you. And i will open up a thread in the VERY near future. Just say the word, but if you want to avoid yet another imbarressement i suggest you don't.

I was embarrased?..... i have given quotes and links from Muslim people saying totally the contrary to what you are claiming...and I am the one that is being embarrased?...

Everyone else can just look at the photographs i posted of the Cheering Fallujans. Recently, the brave people of Al Qaim caused the US to retreat also.

Ya, we can also see how the insurgents claim that they are winning because there are some spiders which have existed in those areas for a very long time and because one of their guys has a domesticated dove in his shoulder..... That proves a lot...

ANYWAY! Little boat down the stream, under the bridge.

Continuing on.
Angelic figures, riding on horses, winning battles...

Yet you seem to be under the boat instead of in the boat....

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
"i have not responded quite simple because you are killing your own argument yourself by claiming more lies... "

The fact is, you SAID, you would reply. But you never did. I wouldn't bother replying now if i was you, it would just seem like your caving in to my taunts.

I backed up my claims with sources, and i showed where you were some of your sources where proven to be inaccurate. I bet you didn't even bother to read what i wrong.

*sigh* water. boat, stream.

The Fallujans said the spiders where black. They didn't say they where camel spiders.

Finally , you are sticking to the subject.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Pray for more spiders imo, bigger spiders, maybe even clown sized spiders, or spider sized clowns?

spider haiku

these spiders suck butt

bug spray owns them all quickly

oops i stepped on clowns

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The fact is, you SAID, you would reply. But you never did. I wouldn't bother replying now if i was you, it would just seem like your caving in to my taunts.

Oh boy..... so you are now saying that I shouldn't respond, but that i didn't respond anyways.....

I backed up my claims with sources, and i showed where you were some of your sources where proven to be inaccurate. I bet you didn't even bother to read what i wrong.

Not really, you showed a couple of pictures, and what some iraqis are saying...but you also claimed that no innocent Iraqis have been killed by the insurgents, which is a lie...and that the insurgents are angels just trying to fight for the people of IRaq....which is also another lie... All you proved is that some iraqis do say what you are saying, but i proved that many iraqis are being killed by the insurgents, and that insurgents have actually killed more Iraqis than coaltion forces...

*sigh* water. boat, stream.

The Fallujans said the spiders where black. They didn't say they where camel spiders.

Finally , you are sticking to the subject.

Wait a second...maybe if i show pictures of the size of my two dogs i can claim that the US is going to win because it is a sign from God.....

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Iraqi "resistance" which came from saudi arabia,syria and iran.

www.washingtonpost.com...

don't apologize, don't have any mercy. there is only one way to fight with such criminals - kill them all.

one by one, hundred by hundred. only way is to kill any terrorists who are supported by this crazy syrian sister.

she is not a "partner in discussion" - she support terror in the name of her insane ideology. she is like "enemy".

Luckily, US have abrams,have better guns, f-16s and many many more...

and there was said "allah is always with stronger armies"
)))

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You said you'd "reply in a few days" heh, right.

Wait a second...maybe if i show pictures of the size of my two dogs i can claim that the US is going to win because it is a sign from God.....

And who are you comparing yourself to? Because i never said anything was a sign from god.

That dove ...
it really does pose the question though doesn't it? What about that world war one sighting of angels, what do you think about that?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The fact that any intelligent person would believe that Allah sent spiders to help the terrorist is hilarious. The fact is we have occupied a country for 2 years and have only lost 1,600 people. Allah must not be helping to much.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcane
The fact that any intelligent person would believe that Allah sent spiders to help the terrorist is hilarious. The fact is we have occupied a country for 2 years and have only lost 1,600 people. Allah must not be helping to much.

The spider thing...I can't say either way....however I am quite sure we have lost more than 1600 troops in Iraq! The administration has a muzzle on the media about this fact! Heck they even have a blackout on coverage of the dead soldiers coming back home......shipped back in the dead of night! no pun intended!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I am humbled!

And well you should be, but not by the way above vote. You obviously have no grip on the situation on Iraq at all. Where did you get your garbage from? The doves of peace are on the side of blasphemers who carbomb civilians in the name of Allah?
Giant spiders (which actually aren't all that giant) are attacking Americans?
The insurgents won in Fallujah?
Iraqi-born exiles who fled from Saddams tyranny don't have a right to vote?

The fact of the matter is that the United States has been mopping the floor with the terrorists over there even while our inept politicians force our military to fight with one hand tied behind their back and the insurgents have resorted to attacking civilians because every time they square off with their real enemy (us) they get humiliated.
There are two possibilities as far as the miracles of this war are concerned.
1. Allah is not on the side of the murderous blasphemers who are plaguing Iraq..
2. Allah is powerless to stop America.
If Allah exists and is really on the side of the terrorists, why are we slaughtering them day and night while they can only retaliate effectively against people who have no weapons?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cafeman

The spider thing...I can't say either way....however I am quite sure we have lost more than 1600 troops in Iraq! The administration has a muzzle on the media about this fact! Heck they even have a blackout on coverage of the dead soldiers coming back home......shipped back in the dead of night! no pun intended!

true, but i doubt it will go off that much as many will notices. and if this admin know better, don't play with US solider lives, cause it will cause one heck of a major problem for them.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We have very close relatives of the camel spider here in Arizona, called the sun spider. I found one that was about 7-8 inches long. They have big @ss teeth, but they are not dangerous to man. You'd think Allah would send something dangerous, not just ugly.

entowww.tamu.edu...

[edit on 16-5-2005 by 27jd]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"Giant spiders (which actually aren't all that giant) are attacking Americans? "

I never said that did it?
you must be confused, go read my first post. I said i don't know if the story is true about the black giant spiders. But it's not the first time there other stories about miracles in war, and not just the Fallujans and the people of Najaf talk about it, britain talked about it in world war 2, you americans talked about it during civil war, (i posted above the refrences which you all seem to ignore). The fact is, i don't know if all these stories are true, but they are very interesting.

There is also stories from fallujah and najaf, that say legions of angels came down to the aide of the resistance in battles. There was also a story about white doves.

However i did say i belived the story about the whitedoves that came to aide the resistance, why, because i have a picture of it, now i can't say that the doves are a sign from god
but he doves where definetly there! It kills you that you can't deny it doesn't it?

"The insurgents won in Fallujah? "
The resistance won in Fallujah. Ask me to prove it, i dare you, and i'll open up a thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join