It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I entered today morning on jihadunspun.com and I saw such information. It was just on the main site...

Because I always make "screens" and load such revelation from my own server to protect such news from disappearing I put them on my website. When I took a look on jihadunspun.com now "giant spiders" have gone...

So I'm happy that I made this screen. This is screen with info that was visible in jihadunspun.com today morning.

ps-one guy found that this information is still in jihadunspun but on the next page - it desappeared baceuse of new articles

[edit on 13-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is an old one.
The "Camel Spiders" are big but not that big, it's a wide angle close up view that rather distorts the size a bit.
They don't apparently attack humans and have always been native to the area. I still wouldn't want to find one scuttling around my tent though

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
This is an old one.
The "Camel Spiders" are big but not that big, it's a wide angle close up view that rather distorts the size a bit.
They don't apparently attack humans and have always been native to the area. I still wouldn't want to find one scuttling around my tent though

I know that, yu know that but they should know more about their own bugs
))

now tell it to everybody who belive this crap like mafkarat al islam
)))) US is loosing
)) Allah sent giant spiders
)))

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Jesus christ!! those are pretty darn big for spiders! :O

still looking into the fact what Allah has to do with this

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Giant spiders

Guess they are trying to convince the population is going to be protected now the new invasion has started eh?

Invasion of the giant spiders. Propaganda in its wildest and funniest form. Brilliant

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This was magnified times 4 if I remember correctly. All photochop, but it's still quite a big spider.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Allah can send all the spiders he wants, we'll send tanks. Or giant boxes of kleenex, either way.

Looks like a hearty meal though, nothing like mom's old fashioned giant spider soup.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
On first glance, it may appear to be one spider when in fact it's two, one below the other. Secondly, for a scale reference, look at the sleeve of the soldier holding the spiders to the right. They're big, but I've seen Huntsman spiders that big in Australia before. I grew up with these things rife in my area.

external image

If it's amazingly deadly or amazingly stupid-lookin', it's bound to be an Australian animal.

[edit on 2005/5/13 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Jesus christ!! those are pretty darn big for spiders! :O

Push 'em back. Push 'em back. Waaaaay back.

still looking into the fact what Allah has to do with this

Karamat - is known as Allah's blessings, which in this case includes blinding mirages, disabling sand storms, oppressive heat and giant spiders.

Yet, a Wali (or friend of Allah) does not make a show of Karamat!

"Karamat is something bestowed by Allah upon those believers who fear Allah. He grants karama when one prays or worships. It does not occur as a result of the wali's wish or power. The one who says that he is a wali and knows the ghaib is not a wali but a Satan."

Meaning JihadUnspun.com is actually of Satan (according to Islam).

Not that anyone but "believers" (those who fear Allah) ever had anything to worry about. And the aracnophobic of course.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Does anyone in the UK remember a front page news story by The News Of The World?

It was something like: "Saddam trains 6 foot tall giant killer hamsters to kill Tony Blair".

It had maps of where their giant huts and hamster wheels were kept.

A funny story.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
wow, that'd totally destroy my faith. They got tanks, planes and bomb, and you send spiders?

Need to update them magical powers and send down firery death instead of spiders which will be crushed by a mere boot.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
external image

I think we're going to need a bigger glass

*shudders*

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm generally OK with spiders... but that one up in the corner of a room.... see, that would freak me out, due to never seeing spiders that big before.

It's pretty cool, though. I'd love to see a spider that huge.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is really old news guys, this was during the first siege of fallujah, over than 8 months ago! Where have you been?

The story may be true it may not be true, God certainly has helped the righteous before. But the picture there are not of the giant spiders. The testimony of the people who saw them said they where black and much larger much larger than any camel spider. There may not be pictures out there of the giant spider.

The story may not be true, but after hearing it i found it hard to bring myself to kill a spider
I always had thoughts of perhapsthey helped us in fallujah.

But there is another story about the white doves that came to the aide of resistance fighters. This story, i belive to be true because i have a picture of it!

"EVEN THE DOVES OF PEACE ARE ON THEIR SIDE OF THE WAR!"

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yep, this one's been around the block a few times. You might want to read these older threads on the subject for a more indepth discussion of the spiders.

Camel Spiders;You Just Got To Check This Out !!!

Huge scary looking iraqi insect

Watch out for the Camel Mantis. Now those things are even scarier.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

now that made my day !!!

Do you have a link to this story ? I'd like to read about it.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Yep, this one's been around the block a few times. You might want to read these older threads on the subject for a more indepth discussion of the spiders.

Camel Spiders;You Just Got To Check This Out !!!

Huge scary looking iraqi insect

Watch out for the Camel Mantis. Now those things are even scarier.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by dbates]

uuu..Allah had a good day and sent really big one
))))

can you imagine that: M1 Abrams versus allah's giant spider
))))

somebody should make a film about such fight
))

maybe if allah sent them giant spiders christian god will send US some giant ants or something like thats
))

like in greek myths
)) god's fight

[edit on 13-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Although i think the spiders are nothing to do with it all it is quite strange that everytime the US/coalition enters Iraq (Gulf 1&2) strange things happen in Iraq.

During the first gulf, The coalition entered Iraq and all of a sudden they have the worst winter in Iraq for about 200 yrs and not long after we left it stopped!

This gulf there has been the spiders and sand/dust storms that render vehicles useless!

I know its probably just coincidence but very weird how it only happens when the west are in Iraq!!!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

now that made my day !!!

Do you have a link to this story ? I'd like to read about it.

read it months and months ago, during the najaf seige. You'll just have to take my word, and that photograph, or go out searching for it yourself.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
BIG FUNKING SPIDERS!

dbates

I cant see the photo of this Camel Mantis - thats probably for the best, I am not a Fan of the spiders anway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join