It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

"However, since you've decided to join in on this thread, its apparent that you believe the title of the thread.... so there !!"

"and no... just because I joined in this thread doesn't mean that I believe it"

What a Hypocryt.

By reading your posts in this thread, you do everything you can to support the idea of the giant spiders and the doves.

I never claimed the spiders or the doves came from god. Who knows if the giant spiders exist, although it's ironic that on this site, people who say they belive in aliens, demonds and al zarqawi, take pleasure in mocking such stories. I highly doubt the existance of the giant spider, just like i doubt the existance of Al Zarqawi, there is no real evidence to suggest it, something has to be proven to exist.

But i certainly know the doves exist and where providing some sort of help to the resistance,only because of that photograph, wether or not they came from god is not something i can ever answer, because i don't know!

As I told you before, I won't argue with you....good luck

That's because you know you'd lose. Thanks, but no luck required.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
hey Syrian since u are a very unbias person u can post up pictures of Iraqi victims killed by the "freedom fighters". or i can help u with that if u dont have the time.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Those people where killed by MOSSAD/CIA psy-ops.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

ooo please dont try to defend these "freedom fighters", u know the Sunnis who are intentionally attacking the Iraqi Shiites and Kurds. u know that only those who ram cars or trucks into Mosques or funerals or bakery stores are those who are willing to ride the magic carpet to paradise. thats the only people who are willing to commit martyr. not to mention the killing of Iraqi police and army and professors, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

the resistance doesn't kill any innocent people.

This is a dead issue....you have been beaten, just like your "resistance" fighters will be.

Just drop it.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The last story i heard out of fallujah, during the second siege, the people had said the bodies of the fallen fighters remained prestine and had a heavenly scent.

Are you that ignorant that would believe something like that?

What you are believing is impossible. The bodies would have had bullet holes in them leaving them in a non pristine condition, also from the moment on death decay starts setting in which means they had to start to stink within hours given the heat over there.

Using logic alone shows you it has to be an outright lie.

Grow up child and think, rather then read lies.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

the resistance doesn't kill any innocent people.

This is a dead issue....you have been beaten, just like your "resistance" fighters will be.

Just drop it.

I've been beaten?

Hahaha, only your side knows how to declare victory before they have even won.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join