Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
tO The Vagabond:

Hmmm... intelligence is important but it's not everything
)) I will talk with her if she lives in Poland even if her knowledge was terrible
))) but she will have to look like J Lo
)))))

unfortunatelly, she doesn't live in poland, her knowledge is terrible indeed
)) and I'm not sure if she looks like J Lo
)))

[edit on 24-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Again, dog tags are not exclusive to westerners, nor are they hard to get. And you still haven't explained to me the vast difference in decomposition between the mummies and the white guy.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Anyone else wonder why this thread has been going on for 14 pages??! Or am I just the only one?

I think it may be because spiders are everywhere in the world and have nothing to do with terrorism or allah sending them to help the iraqis....

Maybe its just beacause I am fearful of spiders and if I saw one that big I would probably hit the ceiling in shock.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

pretty good Nygdan, yep Allah has sent them to kill the infidels.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Russia could have won Afghanistan if they'd hadn't used flawed tactics (attempting to break the will to fight by use of mechanized forces,

That is not why the Russians lost the Afghan war.

I'd love to discuss it (we should create a relevant thread apart from this one) but God I'm hoping you aren't planning to argue that Guerilla Warfare in unstoppable or that as commies are fond of saying "you can't defeat a revolutionary idea".
I'm open to considering other factors, but if you're taking that particular angle, just like I said earlier- exhume a cathar and ask him.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
I am a latino who has served in the military...and they put everyone together. No matter if they are white, latinos, Chinese, Korean, African, Japanese, or whatever nationality our soldiers have... The military does not just send "young latinos" to the front.... That's totally ridiculous...

The green card seekers are on the front lines my dear.

JD

Your making many excuses, a tattooed white body wrapped in plastic black plastic bag, is not as "easy to get" as you claim.

The spider thing, who knows if it's true, i doubt very much if photographs exist, especially on the internet.

But the dove,
that dove is there, it was there, whatever the reason for it to be there, it is there.

P.S. J LO? hah, i don't look like her, i look better.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
hello syrian sister! Ahlan w sahlan! Ana libnani. Min whain inti bil sooria?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ya hala ya hala
ya lebnan!

Ente wen 3ayesh halak, be al lebanan wala wen?

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Your making many excuses

I don't need to make any excuses. I was against the war from the start but I still support those who answer the call of duty, even though I disagree very much with those who made the call.

a tattooed white body wrapped in plastic black plastic bag, is not as "easy to get" as you claim.

Not for me, my soul inhabits one and plastic bags are not hard to come by,
, but seriously, the photo evidence you provided was supposed to be American soldiers, now you say their Mexican mercenaries And even if two of the bodies haven't been dead for years and all three are mercenaries, it's still only three bodies, and not a mass anything. Three people can die in a car accident.

The spider thing, who knows if it's true, i doubt very much if photographs exist, especially on the internet.

I do, of course it isn't true. We're talking about giant, magical chair-sized spiders here.

But the dove,
that dove is there, it was there, whatever the reason for it to be there, it is there.

Doves tame easily, carrier pigeons used to faithfully deliver messages, so having a bird on your team is not a big accomplishment.

Maybe you do, what are the chances you could be wrong about everything?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I don't need to make any excuses. I was against the war from the start but I still support those who answer the call of duty, even though I disagree very much with those who made the call.

So you hold respect for those who are ordered to do something wrong, and don't have the guts to say no?

but seriously, the photo evidence you provided was supposed to be American soldiers, now you say their Mexican mercenaries

No, not mexican mercenaries. Mercenaries, OR green card seekers, who are inlisted in the US army, but are not US citizens, whome you call "soldiers". There where 16 bodies i belive. There was also, more than one US mass grave that was found.

I do, of course it isn't true. We're talking about giant, magical chair-sized spiders here.

Who knows. It is doubtfull, but who knows. Anyway, there have been many war stories like that of miracles and angels and what not. You USans did the made up the same thing in the cival war. And the british said the same thing in world war 2. I'm truly suprised at your hypocracy, that you would make fun of others but you do not make fun of yourself.

Doves tame easily, carrier pigeons used to faithfully deliver messages, so having a bird on your team is not a big accomplishment.

you can take it your way, and i will take it mine.

Maybe you do, what are the chances you could be wrong about everything?

Hah, no i can't can i

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So you hold respect for those who are ordered to do something wrong, and don't have the guts to say no?

Soldiers can't just pick and choose what wars they participate in, if they did their army would be worthless. Also, if they say no, they face jail time and lose all their benefits. Many soldiers have families to support. Also, I'm sure many don't believe they are doing wrong, many believe they are protecting our country. Just because they don't feel the same way I do, doesn't mean I shouldn't respect them. It's the rich old men calling the shots that I don't respect.

No, not mexican mercenaries. Mercenaries, OR green card seekers, who are inlisted in the US army, but are not US citizens, whome you call "soldiers".

My understanding is mercenaries are not enlisted, they are contracted and follow different command, they are not "soldiers". And how are mercenaries who are Mexican, and are seeking green cards, not Mexican mercenaries?

There where 16 bodies i belive.

Of course you believe that, I only saw three bodies, and a few plastic bags that could have been filled with rocks for all we know. There was absolutely NO evidence of 16 bodies.

There was also, more than one US mass grave that was found.

Okay, I'll wait for you to send me the photo evidence of the other mass graves, and while you're at it, please send me photo evidence of the mass grave that you were originally supposed to send me photo evidence of, but instead only sent pictures of three bodies in vastly different states of decay and a few plastic bags with unknown contents.

You USans did the made up the same thing in the cival war. And the british said the same thing in world war 2. I'm truly suprised at your hypocracy, that you would make fun of others but you do not make fun of yourself.

I've never heard any stories of giant spiders fighting in the civil war or WWII, if I did I would have made equal fun of those stories. I'm an equal opportunity make fun of-er.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by 27jd]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The only terrorists are the US army, and all who support it.

Al Qaeda is a mossad/CIA front.

Anyone who ignores me, ignores me because they are affraid of the truth, and because they think that ignorance is bliss.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

You say were terrorists, we say you're terrorists. There is no need to prove Syria's stance on terrorism, they have been blowing up kids for years. The difference is, our military will win, while all who resist, like yourself, will be pummelled. You should fear that truth.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I'd love to discuss it (we should create a relevant thread apart from this one) but God I'm hoping you aren't planning to argue that Guerilla Warfare in unstoppable or that as commies are fond of saying "you can't defeat a revolutionary idea".
I'm open to considering other factors, but if you're taking that particular angle, just like I said earlier- exhume a cathar and ask him.

There are volumes upon volumes on Afghanistan. There is no need for a thread - the resources are exhaustive. It was a pivotal point in history - the bankupting of the USSR and absolute revenge for Vietnam. It gave the CIA the much needed "face" after so many years of disaster.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You USans did the made up the same thing in the cival war. And the british said the same thing in world war 2. I'm truly suprised at your hypocracy, that you would make fun of others but you do not make fun of yourself.

I don't think anyone here is silly enough to claim that there really was an "Angel Of Mons" in wwii or any other wars. The idea is as absurd as giant allah-sent spiders.

s". There where 16 bodies i belive. There was also, more than one US mass grave that was found.

Demonstrate a single mass grave of US soldiers. No one has done this. I do recall some 'white guys' (more or less) being found dead and buried in the sand, with 'tribal tatoos' (popular in the west) and I think dogtags,but not a single one was id'd as a US soldier, and they could've been armed mercs or simple labor contractors, hell, the could've been aid workers for all anyone's demonstrated. The single basis for it having been 'done by westerners' was that there were cigarettes and beer around the site. This is preposterous. Muslims drink beer and smoke cigarettes. Doesn't matter that its against the koran, they do it anyway. Iran, a theocratic islamic state, has a big wine growing industry, any pretending that the wine isn't consumed in country by muslims is deluding themselves. Similarly, beer is sold in iraq. Iraqis drink beer. I mean, is the claim that the US army executed a bunch of its soldiers, for no particular reason, then buried them near a town, in shallow sandy graves, and left beer and cigarettes around? I mean, they were going to 'blame it on the insurgents', but left nothing to mark it as being done by the insurgents, and also got drunk and left bottles all over the place?? Preposterous.

you can take it your way, and i will take it mine

Are you honestly that impressed that some jihadi had some pigeon perched on his shoulder??

[qjuote]27jd
And how are mercenaries who are Mexican, and are seeking green cards, not Mexican mercenaries?
I think she suggests that the latinos who are not citzens of the US who have joined the army are mercenaries because they've only joined in order to get citizenship. Because it such an easy way to get it? And I guess she is saying all latinos are 'mexican', just like an el salvadorian is 'mexican' to most americans.

ve never heard any stories

Check this out
www.forteantimes.com...

Apparently there was a fictional story published not too shortly before the event that was similar to it. Similarly, just before these claims of 'Allah Spiders" we all heard about 'giant flesh eating camel spiders' in iraq. The iraqis must've heard about 'giant spiders that harrased the crusaders' and figured supernatural spiders fighting the hated enemy, must be allah, these things have happened before, praise the one true god and his prophet for their super-spiders!'. Hell, in a hundred years the story will be that giant spiders killed Al-zarqawi and citizens of the Iraqi Republic will tell it to their kids at Boy Scout campouts and laugh about it at Rotary meetings.

I do find it very interseting tho. It might be an example of an urban myth (giant spiders that eat flesh, when camel spiders aren't giant and won't eat humans and such), giving rise to another urban myth. And notice, not a single person, anywhere has seen these things. No Unit reported being attacked by giant spiders (of course not, cover up obviously, oh, maybe the spiders killed those doodes adn made a mass grave out of them), and more importantly, no iraqi reported seeing them. All we have are 'I have heard reports' or 'i know someone who's friend saw them', etc etc. Ludicrously, we even have an ignorant cleric stateing 'There is a video of these spiders, tho I have not seen them myself'.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

I've never heard any stories of giant spiders fighting in the civil war or WWII, if I did I would have made equal fun of those stories. I'm an equal opportunity make fun of-er.

Moonshine was quite popular with BOTH sides in the Civil War so stories of Gaint Spiders, Pink Elephants, and little Purple Bunnies could not be ruled out

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The camel spiders really exist in the mid east and there are big! spiders look starnge anyway like there is very little brain activity going on in there, just basic instincts.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Those are fairly large spiders. I'm guessing if Allah really cared about the Iraqi's he'd send something bigger, ala Eight Legged Freaks. But to be honest, I can't stand large bugs. Ever since I saw Starship Troopers I've had a hatred for bugs, especially big ones.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
JD

Soldiers can't just pick and choose what wars they participate in

everyone should have a mind of their own, everyone should decide not to do the wrong thing if they don't want to do it. Do you know which of your soldiers i salute and respect the most. The consciencous objectors, who left to go to canada. You know why, Because they had the GUTS to stand up for what they belive in. They had the guts not to refuse to participate in a crime. Those who have not lost their free will, nor humanity.

My understanding is mercenaries are not enlisted, they are contracted and follow different command, they are not "soldiers". And how are mercenaries who are Mexican, and are seeking green cards, not Mexican mercenaries?

You've managed to confuse yourself alot, did you do that on purpose. I will say this again, there is two possibilites. The first is tha bodies are of mercenarise, not inlisted not soldiers. The second, is that they may be SOLIDERS, INLISTED GREEN CARD SEEKERS, who do not have US citizenship. Get it?

Then make fun of the angels at mons, i'd like to see it. i doubt you'd have the guts.

vincere7
The is you that should be affraid and causious. Unlike Iraq, Syrian has ways to defend itself against imperialist pigs.

Nygaand

"blame it on insurgence" . What ever gave you the notion that they wanted to blame anything on the resistance. What is it that they are blaiming the death of mercs and soldiers? That's not a blame, that's a compliment. What they wanted do was not blame anything on anyone, they wanted to bury their dead, to cover the number of cassualties they are losing in the war. It's quite simple really, why is it you guys invent things to confuse yourself with.

Also the story you posted here, has nothing to do with what the people claimed to have seen in fallujah. What the fallujans claimed to see, had nothing to do with camel spiders, the spiders they claimed they saw where black. If ANYTHING, If anything you want to blame the origins of that story on, i would say go read the history of the prophet mohammad. Then mabye you'll figure out where the origin of the story came from. I'm not going to even bother to explain. There has always been stories like that in war, when desperate people need a miracle. You are just hypocritcal and cold, when you make fun of people for making stories like that. I know i certainly wouldn't make fun of the soldiers who saw the angels at mon. If you knew that war is hell nygaand, you wouldn't make fun of them either.

As for the dove.
Even the doves of peace, are on their side of the war.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Moonshine was quite popular with BOTH sides in the Civil War so stories of Gaint Spiders, Pink Elephants, and little Purple Bunnies could not be ruled out

The moonshine factor, I should have known.
But I wonder what the terrorists are ingesting, maybe at the next evening call to prayer they should make an announcement to stay away from the brown acid.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join