Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Q. Why would Allah send spiders to attack Occupational forces, and not create a plague or rain fire from the skies to just destroy them??

Good question!!! why is that Syrian Sister?

Q. Are the spiders just going to attack occupational forces???

No, they will attack all, including women and children

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Even the doves of peace, are on their side of the war.

Then why did he crap on his shoulder?

Do you think this Dove also crapped on this guys shoulder?

I guess that pissed him off pretty much - so he called his friends and they all joined in the "cleansing of the Doves".

Good Work Guys!

Check the smallest member of this Hunting club - hes like 12, and holding a shotgun.

Pictures from www.dovehunt.com...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It looks like YOUR THE ONE who things the bird is aware of the dynamics of the conflict. Your hypocricy is glaringly obvious.
Like i said, you can take it your way, and i will take it mine, the dove had the Mehdi army Uniform on, it was no pacifist.

Doves are animals, in the hierarchy of creation/evolution, they lack what is commonly referred to as sentience, or a conscious thought process. They associate rewards(food/treats/safety) with repeating a certain actions, like flying to and from specified points to deliver messages. IT HAS NO IDEA WHAT IT IS DOING IN RELATION TO HUMAN ACTIONS. I just painted a swastika on a shirt and put it on my dog and she ran around ALL day oblivious, obviously she is a tacit supporter of Nazis and a hardcore anti-semite.

Additionally, the US Navy uses Dolphins, creatures commonly held as being one of the smartest animals (next to whales, humans and apes) to detect underwater mines and aid in the "war on terror." Surely if there were any animal that would be knowledgable to object and take sides in a war, it would be a dolphin long before a dove.

There is also a chance that the bird in the picture is NOT EVEN A DOVE. Yes, it is white, so what, check out these next 4 pictures and try to tell me which one is a dove.

Occam's Razor rips your ideas to shreds, you can't assume dove's know what is going on, you can't assume the bird in the picture is even a dove, you can't assume anything here, and that is entirely what your thought process is built upon.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Do you think this Dove also crapped on this guys shoulder?

Naw he was just killing them before they joined the terrorists

Check the smallest member of this Hunting club - hes like 12, and holding a shotgun.

Don't yall hunt over there Souljah? I was taught to use a gun by the time I could go to school (6 years old back then) and taught my sons the same. At least I wasnt straping bombs on them and sending them into girls schools.

Could you send me your Email again I deleted it by accident. I cant believe this stupid thread has gone on for 16 pages. I have a good thread on the deception of America by our so-called government you might want to check out if you get a chance. I think you might agree with a lot of it and an "outsiders" view is always welcome.

here you go.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Amuk]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Don't yall hunt over there Souljah?

I dont like Hunting - I like Animals.

OK, I was just posting these photos for a kind of sarcastic Joke.

I know Hunting is as old as human race, and its OK if you hunt for your own survival.

But not for Fun and not for Sport and not for Trophies - I find that kind of Sick.

Especially the so called Black Hunters, that hunt the species that are endagered, just because they still CAN - but not for a long time....

I think you might agree with a lot of it and an "outsiders" view is always welcome.

here you go.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll drop by!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

[I dont like Hunting - I like Animals.

I like animals too, fried, BBQed, etc.

I dont believe in sport hunting either, I eat what I kill (execpt in Nam)

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

[I dont like Hunting - I like Animals.

I like animals too, fried, BBQed, etc.

I dont believe in sport hunting either, I eat what I kill (execpt in Nam)

Damn, I wish I had a way above vote left!

I like em grilled also........

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I know Hunting is as old as human race, and its OK if you hunt for your own survival.

You better be a vegetarion to make statement like that

Eating a hamburger is not for survival, the people who killed that cow did it of duties for thier job...not survival. Do you eat hamburgers? Bacon or Beef?

Amuk...
I like BBQ too and steak, pork chops, bacon.....
And for some reason, it taste better if you kill it yourself!!
Must be the thrill of the hunt back in the pig pin

[edit on 28/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Amuk...
I like BBQ too and steak, pork chops, bacon.....
And for some reason, it taste better if you kill it yourself!!
Must be the thrill of the hunt back in the pig pin

[edit on 28/5/2005 by SportyMB]

Must be the thrill of the hunt and it is. It must be something about it but when you kill a dear yourself it tastes oh so much better.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Uhuh, so now you admit that you belittled and mocked the people who saw those things in war. You admit that you accused them of being nothing but liars and drug addicts.

Yes, I've admitted it several times. But for the hundredth freakin time, I'm not mocking people because they're in an unfortunate situation, but because they say they saw giant spiders, what part of that don't you get? And how many times do I have to say, just because you get high now and again doesn't mean you're an addict? I never said they were liars AND on drugs, one or the other. If they were high on something strong and hallucinating giant spiders, they wouldn't be lying if they said they saw them. If they were sober and said they saw giant spiders, THEN they would be liars.

You mocked the claims, and you mocked the people who made those claims. LIke i said JD. If you knew even the smallest bit about war and desperation. Then you would have more respect and compasion for the people that make up these stories, adn you wouldn't mock them as you did.

I watch War Stories with Oliver North sometimes on the weekend when everything else on TV sucks, doesn't that give me at least some idea?

As TheShroudOfMemphis said,

"they are being invaded by the worlds biggest army, you can't call them stupid or crazy because they want to believe their God is helping them in a one of the worst situations they've probably lived through.This series of 'divine' help in Iraq is just another addition to folk-lore in a time when signs of divine help are needed and looked for by the people experiencing hard times. Good on them i say, what ever gets you through the night. "

That's fine that The ShroudOfMemphis said that, but he also made it clear that the stories are obviously not true. And if telling BS stories makes them feel better when their days are numbered, more power to them. But I'll still make fun of them. What do they, or you, care anyway? Missiles and drones may fry their bones, but my words will never hurt them.

If you could possible imagine the hard time that the people of fallujah, and the soldiers at mons. If you knew even a shread about war and hell. Then you would have some respect JD, and you wouldn't mock these people for their stories.

Just curious, what war did you serve in?

No, it was disgusting, you made fun of them just as you did the soldiers at mons.

Really? I don't remember posting any disgusting jokes here, and as for the soldiers at mons, all I said was they may have been drunk. I got drunk a couple nights ago, so I guess I was making fun of myself too. But the most desperate situation I'm in right now, is trying to figure out if you actually believe the things you post or if you're just screwing with us, so I guess that's why I didn't see any magical spiders or angels.

It looks like YOUR THE ONE who things the bird is aware of the dynamics of the conflict. Your hypocricy is glaringly obvious.
Like i said, you can take it your way, and i will take it mine, the dove had the Mehdi army Uniform on, it was no pacifist.

Um, no. I was joking, mocking if you prefer, when I said the dove (or pigeon) was possibly trying to convince the insurgents to lay down their arms. My first statement stands, it is a pet bird. And how was the dove (or pigeon), not a pacifist simply because some bird lover/ terrorist put a little bird vest on it? What exactly is it going to contribute to the fight? Are they gonna strap an M-80 firecracker to it and send it on a martyrdom mission to startle a few soldiers when the firecracker detonates?

thankyou
now you too agree, that even the doves of peace, are on their side of the war.

No, I agree one dude has a pet dove (or pigeon), and I said they can all have pet birds on their shoulders for all I care, hell get Al-Zarqawi a parrot, a captain's hat with a big feather, and an eye-patch to go with his peg leg and he can be Captain Zarqawi. They will just be destroyed with birds on their shoulders, that's all. As for their desperate situation, that's their decision. They choose to fight instead of participate in the formation of a new Iraqi government. They could all be working together to rebuild a stronger Iraq, one that is an active member in the world community. Imagine if there were no more terrorist actions in Iraq, builders from all over the world would be there rebuilding the electrical infrastructure, getting water flowing to everybody, aid workers from all over the world would be there helping the Iraqis without fear of being kidnapped and beheaded. They would not be suffering, there would be no desperation, and most ironically, the occupying forces they are fighting against would have no legitimate reason to stay, and the American people would demand the return of our soldiers.

Then you should respect the iraqi resistance, because they are fighting for all of us, against the NWO. As for your soldiers, they are fighting for nothing but lies and oil.

Maybe the world needs a new world order of some sort, not the kind many see coming, but some kind. Everybody seems to be fighting so hard for their right to remain isolated and divided into so many factions. Countries, races, religions, etc. Just about EVERYBODY has a superiority complex of some kind and I think it will ultimately bring about the end of the human race as we know it, one way or the other.

If you where facing years in jail like the other soldiers, and you still stood up and said, I will not be a part of this crime, then yes, you would be a hero.

Oh, then I guess I'm not a hero.

And my snake craps on me,

I don't blame it.

That's witty. But this what I really posted:

And if my snake craps on me, it's still my pet.

My snake has never crapped on me, she usually goes in her water bowl like most snakes. And I didn't know you could alter what somebody said and still call it a quote.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by 27jd]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The families of green card soldiers don't have much of a voice.

The families of people who signed up with the US army in hopes of becomming citizens aren't US citizens, and have a voice in whatever country they are comming from. Also, are you actually suggesting that all these men are non-citizens?? There aren't thousands upon thousands of non-citizens in the US army.

In during the vietnman war, the US only admited to 15,000 dead soldiers, after it was over, they admited that 50,000 has died.

Demonstrate where this was done.

if you had an ounce of respect and knoweledge about what they had experienced, you would not blame them or mock them for it.

Why should I 'respect' criminals and thugs who target civilians??

And they may be experiencing desperate times, but they are not weak people, they are the strongest people i have ever known,

Since you are an '18 year old' kid, that statement doesn't necessarily amount to much. They are apparently completely incapable of defeated the US Army in the field, or even effectively harrassing it, and that too seems to go against the idea that they are the 'strongest people'.

and they WILL stop you, just wait and see.

Ok, I'll just keep on waiting.

You monsterous imperialist, you think that might makes right?

Apparently it is the insurgents who think that might makes right, since they are the ones using only military means to accomplish their goals. Whereas the coalition and iraqi governement has had elections and diplomacy.

The iraqies will show you.

*quakes in boots*

Collaborators are not innocent people . Collaborators are killers, criminals and traitors.

Indeed, that is the justification that the insurgents use to kill innocent civilians and anyone else who is simply not an insurgent.

Just like the french who collaborated with the nazi's in world war 2. YES, i think they deserve to die, and i hope they burn in hell!

THe French wreaked their own revenge on their own citizens after wwii. Yes, they killed people who actively worked with and for the nazis and helped them commit horrendous crimes. But they also killed women who simply slept with germans, or store owners who didn't risk their lives to provide cover for 'the resistance'. The lesson from the history of the french reaction to the 'collaborators' is that the collaborators are more often than not perfectly innocent people, and that a criminal mob mentality will perform the same outrageous crimes that they claim to be fighting against. This iraqi insurgency demonstrates precisely the same thing.

Well that just shows your lack of understanding, about the experiences of those in war. Otherwise, you would have an ounce of respect.

I am under no requirement to respect absurd stories about angels or giant spiders. I can respect actual soliders, and can understand that they're going to make up stupid things like 'angels that fought the enemy' but none of that requires resepecting the idea that these things actually happen. 'Stupid is as stupid does', as they say. Giant spiders from allah or Angel Archers to fight the Huns are ludicrous, they are delusions brought out by sheer desperation and despondancy.

Speak for yourself, i have seen war, i know what it is.

Feel free to elaborate.

just shows how righteous the mehdi army is! Get it?

Of course i 'get it', its propaganda! The message is clear, the dove on the shoulder of the soldier states that the soldiers are the 'good guys' What about propaganda do you not get?

See, it infuriates you so much that the dove is there, you have to make up these childish stories.

Why would it infuriate me that there is a dove on some guys shoulder? I honestly don't care. And I honestly think that that line isn't the birds 'other foot', or at least might not be it.

The resistance are heros, they will never become the monsters their fighting against.

They have already become monsters. THe only way you have been able to deny that is to say that every evil act is actually perpetrated by americans dressed as insurgents, iow you can only deny that they are monsters and criminals by denying reality. THe insurgents are criminals, and when the war is over, the iraqi people are going to make like the french post-war, and round up and execute them, probably killing and harrassing people who are relatively innocent.

The ends do not justify the means for them.

And your statement is based on what? What you family tells you? Gosh, what a surprise, that your relatives aren't telling you that they are killing regular folks and not effectively fighting the Occupation Forces.

i'm glad you said this nygaand, it exposes you for exactly what you are.

I have never denied what I am. I do not pretend that the Occupation is simply some humanitarian movement that won't make a move if it might expose innocent civilians to danger.

It's right up there with what you said about Ramadi's people, "atleast the destruction is getting through to them".

Again, you fail to understand the statement.

If the US was the evil terrorists that you pretend it is, then things would be far worse in iraq than anyone can imagine. If the US wanted to terrorize the people of iraq, then the action would be so devastating and horrifying that they'd literally be on their knees in the streets begging George Bush to stop it and agreeing to do whatever he wants.
But thats not what the US wants. And thats not what the US is doing. I'll agree that there is a decent argument that any violence, any warfare, can be thought of as terrorism, there's certainly an argument there and its debatable. But, IF we're are going to seperate war and terrorism to any degree, then its obvious that the US occupation can't be thought of as terrorism, and that that statement has nothing to do with terrorism. Its simply stating that the iraqi people should realize that they aren't going to defeat the US army, and that working with the insurgents is going to bring the war to them themselves. Its silly to state that thats terrorism, and then at the same time state that the iraqis will 'defeat the us' and that the 'collaborators' should all 'burn in hell'. Thats, equally, terrorism.

Well invade iraq, and iraqies will do what they can to kill you. It is their right, it is their every right.

Sure, thats a person's own decision. And the decision of the US is to, not surprisingly, prevent those people from killing, even if its by killing them. Also, while international law recognizes a right of resistance, it doesn't extend that to include ied's in crowded markets. It states that the resistance has to fight the occupier, not the civlians, even if they are perceived as 'collaborators'. Only military targets are legitimate. This is why, for example, the Mehdi Army has a semblance of a claim to legitimacy, and why the rest of the insurgency is a group of criminal thugs.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
it is now wonder the doves are flying into the arms of the resistance.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The last story i heard out of fallujah, during the second siege, the people had said the bodies of the fallen fighters remained prestine and had a heavenly scent.

They loved the resistance so much.

They couldn't bare to think of it any other way.

Their own sons and brothers.

If you want to understand where these stories come from, you have to understand something about the human heart.

They are at peace, they do not suffer, it is we that are left to suffer in a world that is even darker and more unforgiving, without them in it. Our defenders.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You're middle photo looks exactly like the dove on the mehdi soldier. The mehdi soldiers dove is only slightly thinner, malnourished like the rest of the iraqi population, thanks to your sanctions.

You say "It's not even a dove"

When even your picture proves it is a dove.

It just kills you that a dove is on his shoulder doesn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sporty MB

Q. Why would Allah send spiders to attack Occupational forces, and not create a plague or rain fire from the skies to just destroy them??

Good question!!! why is that Syrian Sister?

You really can't read can you? For the last time clever boy, I never claimed that god sent the doves or the spiders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27jd

But for the hundredth freakin time, I'm not mocking people because they're in an unfortunate situation, but because they say they saw giant spiders, what part of that don't you get?

NO, WHAT PART DON"T YOU GET, If you understood their situation, you wouldn't mock them for their stories. BECAUSE If you understand their situation, then you would understand where this stories came from. You don't have to belive them, but you should understand, and not be such a cold hearted ignorant monster who knows nothing about the human heart or about peoples suffering. For the last time, you don't have to belive these stories, but you don't mock the soldiers and mons and the people of fallujah for telling it, it just exposes your ignorance. It wasn't your jokes that where disgusting, it is the fact that you joke and mock people who have suffered so much, who have seen hell, the fact that you mocked them for finding ways to cope, THAT IS disgusting.

You know JD, it takes a big man to recognise when he is wrong and appologise for it. So why don't you show us what kind of a man you are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nygan

Why should I 'respect' criminals and thugs who target civilians?? [/quot]

You should respsect the people of fallujah, who tell us these stories, and who love the resistance, and who have seen and suffered a million times more than you ever have, and still stand with their heads held high.

They are apparently completely incapable of defeated the US Army in the field, or even effectively harrassing it, and that too seems to go against the idea that they are the 'strongest people'.

They british occupation couldn't get the better of them, saddam couldn't get the better of them, the US couldn't get the better of them, The defeated the US in the first siege, and they will defeat you again. They are the strongest people i have ever known.

" I can respect actual soliders, and can understand that they're going to make up stupid things like 'angels that fought the enemy"

Are you saying the soldiers are mons where not real soldiers ?

Of course i 'get it', its propaganda! The message is clear, the dove on the shoulder of the soldier states that the soldiers are the 'good guys' What about propaganda do you not get?

OHhhh so NOW you get it, but you didn't understand it before, it took you long enough. Your damn right the photograph propoganda, but propoganda isn't lies, it's the propulsion of an idea. Even the doves of peace are on their side of the war is my saying, is my idea. But the stories that come out of fallujah are not propoganda, it is merely the product of desperate times.

As for the rest of what you said, the resistance doesn't kill innocent people, collaboraters are not innocent people, and collaboraters are not people that "don't fight", collaboraters are people who fight for the occupation or provide logistical support for it. This is a resistance against occupation, just like the french resistance, collaboraters will be executed. And belive me, iraqies celebrate whenever the puppet traitors are killed, especially the high end ones like the last puppet president. It is the MOSSAD/CIA psy-op team, that plant bombs in our churches, our mosques, and our market places, which kills civilians and resistance fighters alike.

then things would be far worse in iraq than anyone can imagine.

It is you who cannot imagine, how bad iraq is right now, thanks to the occupation.

Nygaand "atleast the destruction is getting through to them"

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

you really can't read can you? For the last time clever boy, I never claimed that god sent the doves or the spiders.

You didn't.... hmmm the title of this thread is...

Allah sent giant spider to help iraqi insurgency

what does Allah mean :

Allah is traditionally used by Muslims as the Arabic word for "God"
as described here : en.wikipedia.org...

nope you didn't say that now did you ?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

you really can't read can you? For the last time clever boy, I never claimed that god sent the doves or the spiders.

You didn't.... hmmm the title of this thread is...

Allah sent giant spider to help iraqi insurgency

what does Allah mean :

Allah is traditionally used by Muslims as the Arabic word for "God"
as described here : en.wikipedia.org...

nope you didn't say that now did you ?

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Am i the person who wrote the title of this thread? NO!

This is not my thread,

Clever boy! HAH!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
you're right SS... I confused this thread with that other propaganda crap that you've been spreading here... you got me..

however, since you've decided to join in on this thread, its apparent that you believe the title of the thread.... so there !!

At least I can admit when I'm wrong and not start name calling....

YOU also need to quit calling people names on here...

"clever boy" etc.... its against the rules and just not polite !

[edit on 1-6-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What, you don't like being called clever?

however, since you've decided to join in on this thread, its apparent that you believe the title of the thread.... so there !!

wouldn't that mean, you would belive in the title aswell? Wouldn't that mean everyone who posted here belived the title of this thread?

You astound me with your intellect.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
well thank you SS.... I try to get by....

and no... just because I joined in this thread doesn't mean that I believe it... if you go back to the couple of posts I've made here, it's against this idea of the giant spiders being sent by Allah.... thats just crazy to think something like that..

By reading your posts in this thread, you do everything you can to support the idea of the giant spiders and the doves....

As I told you before, I won't argue with you.... good luck and god bless !

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What, you don't like being called clever?

No...I think he doesn't appreciate the sarcasm and insult intended by that...

You astound me with your intellect.

There you go again. Have another Warn. Keep it up and you're outa here...

new topics
top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join