Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
well, to understand this, you first have to learn the history of the french resistance against the Nazi's.

Now they where very heroic, as everyone knows, and they executed collaborators ( those french people who worked with the nazi's) all the time.

The Iraqi resistance never kills innocent Iraqies, why would they kill their own familes? Why would they destroy the very thing they are trying to protect.

When bombs are planted in mosques and market places. Iraqies know who is really behind these things. The enemy who was bombing civilians from the very begining, the experts in psy-ops. The CIA/MOSSAD. They are trying to destroy the support base for the resistance, but it won't work, Iraqi people are not fools. The Resistance ARE the iraqi people.

As for the collaborators, those opportunist treasonous pigs, i make no appologies. Spies, Traitors and Mercenaries will be shot.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The Iraqi resistance never kills innocent Iraqies, why would they kill their own familes? Why would they destroy the very thing they are trying to protect.

But they have already, numerous of innocent Iraqies have been killed because they supported the Americans and democracy. Many were killed during the elections and after, Iraqi government officals have become targets, their innocent

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No innocent Iraqies where ever killed by the Resistance.

As for those traitors in the puppet government, do you know what happened to the puppets in the vicci french government, the ones who the nazi's set up while they occupied france?

Heh heh heh, let's just say, the iraqi resistance are a merciful bunch of people, especially when you look at what the french resistance did to the collaborators.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
well, to understand this, you first have to learn the history of the french resistance against the Nazi's.

Now they where very heroic, as everyone knows, and they executed collaborators ( those french people who worked with the nazi's) all the time.

When bombs are planted in mosques and market places. Iraqies know who is really behind these things. The enemy who was bombing civilians from the very begining, the experts in psy-ops. The CIA/MOSSAD. They are trying to destroy the support base for the resistance, but it won't work, Iraqi people are not fools. The Resistance ARE the iraqi people.

As for the collaborators, those opportunist treasonous pigs, i make no appologies. Spies, Traitors and Mercenaries will be shot.

Syrian Sister:
I am well aquainted with the French resistance against the nazi's. However, it seems to me that Iraqis are killing officials elected and appointed to their own government. Personally I'm sorry that more folks did not participate in the recent Iraqi elections...perhaps they could have had the theocratic form of government they think will ultimately help them.

However by killing their own elected and appointed officials, they are now nothing more than common criminals. And the dirve by nature of these shootings....sounds a bit like U.S ganglang recrimination to me!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yes they were, im not going to waste my time and argue with you about it. Innocents have been killed by the so called "resistance", the facts are there to be seen by all.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That is an outright lie and you know it.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
That is an outright lie and you know it.

news.yahoo.com...

thank you for backing this up shots

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
This is an old one.
The "Camel Spiders" are big but not that big, it's a wide angle close up view that rather distorts the size a bit.
They don't apparently attack humans and have always been native to the area. I still wouldn't want to find one scuttling around my tent though

If seen those pics. The picture is not wide angle or distorted. That spider looks like it could eat my legs. I'd pump it with lead.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Widow
If seen those pics. The picture is not wide angle or distorted. That spider looks like it could eat my legs. I'd pump it with lead.

Look at the picture again you can see the sleve of the person 'holding' the spider. He is holding the spider by the legs. Se his fingers at the top of the picture. The spider is just smaller than his palm.

It is called Arab propaganda lies.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Know that I look at it. I looks like the solider is hold two small spiders.

I'll bet this solider saw two spiders fighting and he picked up one while that spider was clinging onto the other. Look at it well. Maybe its just me.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Widow
Know that I look at it. I looks like the solider is hold two small spiders.

I'll bet this solider saw two spiders fighting and he picked up one while that spider was clinging onto the other. Look at it well. Maybe its just me.

That was obvious. These are two 2-4 inch spiders. The backdrop of the soldiers leg makes it look bigger.
The only thing Allah sent to help the insurgents is idioticy for believing this pathetic story.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca

[edit on 13-5-2005 by gattaca]

That kind of looks like two spiders to me two heads and two bodies. Also I think the picture may have been photochoped look at the inside of the left leg of the solder on the left near the bottom see how light it is. Looks suspect in more ways then one. Just my 2 cents which are probably worth nothing

[edit on 5/15/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
How can you never kill anyone innocent when you use indiscriminate weapons like car bombs? That all rests in your definition of innocent, doesn't it.

To me, an Iraqi policeman is innocent. He's just trying to provide peace and order so that his country can recover from the war.

To someone like Syrian Sister who has decided to put their support behind a bunch of blasphemers who would claim that the political and racist battles they fight around the world are in Allah's name- well to a person like that an Iraqi might cease to be innocent merely because they have not taken up arms against America.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Elected?

Let me tell something about those so called elections.

Only 8 million people voted (by the Us's numbers), iraq has 25 million people in it. Not only that, alot of the people that voted, aren't even form iraq, first election ever where non citizens of a country, voted in the election. Yes, people from the US, britain, Israel, Australia, they where able to vote in iraqs election.

How can you hold an election under occupation? It is in no way legitimate. No way. The vast majority of iraqies know it was not an election, it was a "selection".

You expect the US to give anyone democracy? after it's history of supporting coup's and dictatorships all over the world? The Us barely has a democracy in their own country! What the US wants to install is a Pro-US capitalist regime , that will sell them Iraqi oil for dirt cheap. If the iraqies had a really democracy, the US would be kicked out tomorow, i assure you. Think logically my friend

The puppets remain puppets, and they rely on the US to keep them alive, and seperate from the rightfully angry iraqi people, the puppet Allawi has had more assasination attempts on his life than Hitler, what does that tell you? The people don't like these monsters, who help the US kill Iraqies. Collaborators will be executed and as the french say, vive' le resistance.

ANYWAY, back to the birds and spiders please!
Stories of miracles of war. they have been told so many times before by so many different kinds of people! They are so interesting aren't they?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You have voted Syrian Sister for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Once upon a time, Saddam was an American Puppet....and look how he turned out.

Perhaps in 30, 40 years we will be back there to depose the current government

[edit on 15-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Syrian Sister
You've destroyed your credibility with the comment "No innocent Iraqis were ever killed by the resistance."

That's absolute nonsense.

You should have stuck to the argument "No innocent Iraqis were targeted by the resistance."

That would have held water, in my book. The resistance wants to kill sympathizers and soldiers, certainly. They have nothing to gain from killing pedestrians and those people not helping the Americans.

But for you to say they have never killed an innocent..that flies in the face of the reality of war. People who are innocent are going to die, it's the nature of the game.

And I agree that false flag operations are probably being conducted, trying to drive a wedge between the ethnic factions vying for control of the government.

You should have quit while you were ahead...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am humbled!

Your absolutely right about what you said, but i think it may be Sooner than 30 or 40 years, the US has let former ba'athists into the intelligence agencies, puppet military, and into politics too. (Just like they put the nazi's back into power in west germany). Those certain ba'athists, once traitors always traitors.

A traitor isn't a traitor because of the group they belong in, kurd or arab, sunni or shia, christian or muslim, ba'ath or other, every one of these groups have traitors, and every one of these groups have true patriots.

An opportunists traitor isn't due to the group you belong to, it's who you are, intrinsically. That's why, once traitor, always traitor.

But i better stick to the article!
before the mods come and cut my head off.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

First of all because the insurgency is from many different countries all trying to get control of Iraq....second because Shiites and Sunnies are not that friendly as you would like everyone to believe... They have been killing each other and other innocent people for quite a while, not only that but there are even some problems within some of their own groups.

Delicate negotiations between Sadr aides and top Shiite leaders to disband the Mehdi Army have fallen apart. Meanwhile, Shiite tribal and religious leaders are beginning to worry that the monthlong standoff between Sadr and coalition forces might expand into an intra-Shiite conflict that could threaten Iraq's stability.

"We could have a bloody confrontation between Shiite groups in Najaf," said Sheikh Fatih Kashif al-Ghitta, a cleric from a prominent Najaf family.

"That would be a very dangerous escalation - it could cause deep divisions in the Shiite community."

Tensions have risen between Sadr and more moderate Shiite clerics in recent weeks, with some Sadr aides openly criticizing the more moderate leaders.

"Where are the ones who said that Najaf is a red line?" asked Sheikh Abdel-Hadi al-Darraji, in a slap at Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani, Iraq's top Shiite cleric, who called the outskirts of Najaf's holy shrines a "red line" that US troops should not cross.

Excerpted from.
www.dailystar.com.lb...

Here is part of the history of the conflict between Shiites and Sunnis....again...

The "Shiite ("partisans"), are the followers of Ali, more orthodox and militant, mainly in Iran, Iraq, and Palestine. In 656, Ali and Fatima's son Hussein led a fight against the Sunnis. Hussein was torture and beheaded, and today the Shiites of Iran honor the memory of Hussein's death with an annual procession in which marches in a frenzied demonstration beat and whip themselves with chains and branches.

Excerpted from.
religion-cults.com...

This conflict between the two has never really died off.

And this doesn't happen just in Iraq where Muslims attack each other.

Unruly Islamist zealots attacked an Ahmadiyya mosque and the homes of a number of leaders of the minority Muslim sect in south-western Satkhira district of Bangladesh on Sunday.

Witnesses said several hundred bigots brought out a procession in Joginagar village of Samnagar Upazial of the district, demanding that members of the Ahmadiyya community be officially declared 'non-Muslim'. They marched towards the mosque and replaced a signboard inscribed with "It's not a mosque and no Muslim will enter here for namaj (prayer)" instead of the "Ahmadiyya mosque".

Excerpted from.
onlypunjab.com...

Deny ignorance Syrian sister....deny ignorance....

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Muaddib]

d1k

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Didn't go through this whole thread and I'm sure someone has already posted this but the original posters pictures is actually two spiders clinging to each other. Theres lots of information about them on the web and they are not all that big.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Anyways... I don't see the giant spiders picking up rifles and fighting the coalition forces.....

They are big, but not as big as it looks like in the photo. This photo has been around for a while.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Muaddib]

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join