It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"about "greater power"...we have it.."

You claim to have it, and yet you say, "unfortunatelly it's about bigger guns" and say about your weapons "This is the only power ".

If you REALLY DID have that true power as you claim, you would NEVER say these things. NEVER.

If you had that power, you would know, that a hail of a million bullets, a hundred thousand nukes, all the tanks and all the bombs, a thousand years of torture, are absolutely nothing compared to this power!

So you see, Your orwellian version of freedom does not count. I have but 4 words to counter your quote, "live free or die", these are words that are burned into my soul. These are the words, that the resistance live by or die with.

You say "you can fight but you will lose", but your wrong
, because in the act of fighting for what is right, that's already the victory, no matter the outcome.

I can talk and i can talk and i can talk.
but you won't understand. One day you will though, when that day comes, just remember my words.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

syrinix

You think that's nasty, have you read about how fast they can move? OMG, they are a thing to be feared indeed.

That's nothing, you should see them SPIT!

(used to live in Saudi, myself)...

As for spiders and bugs, yes they do get HUGE in the desert, but the pic used in this post was an old, and known hoax using camera angles, etc.

As for the dove...well, it ran out of Saddam statues to poop on.
Nice photo, but doesn't mean much when perched on the shoulder of those who cheer on terrorists who kidnap elderly aid workers and put a bullet in their heads, or who behead innocent civilians, often even of their own faith. Sorry boys, no 70 virgins for the likes of you....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Are you talking to me?

?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The terrorist have only killed 1,600 people in 2 years.....lol At this rate they will have us out of Iraq in 500 years. Please.......the terrorist stand no chance at winning this. We have that much superiority over them. If they really want to settle this, how about they meet the US Army in a field . That engagement should last all of 30 seconds. Those scumbags have about as much chance of defeating the US as I do with a few friends and a match.

*I know for a FACT that only 1,600 soldiers have been killed!* FACT

[edit on 17-5-2005 by subcane]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
So you see, Your orwellian version of freedom does not count. I have but 4 words to counter your quote, "live free or die", these are words that are burned into my soul. These are the words, that the resistance live by or die with.

, because in the act of fighting for what is right, that's already the victory, no matter the outcome.

Spoken like a true revolutionary.
I congratulate you!

You must realize though, you are discussing this issue mainly with Americans, half of which do not even vote, let alone actually fight for anything they believe in.

Hell we are having our civil liberties taken from us day, by day, and that is not enough to get the average American out in the street, do not be surprised by these people who have never had to fight for anything in their lives, let alone put their lives on the line for their beliefs.

Just know some Americans are with you

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Congratulations you stand on the side that kills American soldiers. Some American patriot and hero you must be. Its Americans like you who are making this country head south.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by subcane
Congratulations you stand on the side that kills American soldiers. Some American patriot and hero you must be. Its Americans like you who are making this country head south.

blah, blah, blah..

No it coul'nt be pseudo-Jingoist mimickry such as yours ? No no way at all. It could not be our imperialist policies that ensure the exploitation of weaker nations to ensure our standard of living....no that could'nt be it either.

Save your "patriotism" for someone else. I owe no allegiance to arbitrary border lines drawn and re-drawn for the specific purpose of exploitation.

You want to go save American soldiers? Simple: Go join the Army!!!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin

Spoken like a true revolutionary.
I congratulate you!

You must realize though, you are discussing this issue mainly with Americans, half of which do not even vote, let alone actually fight for anything they believe in.

Hell we are having our civil liberties taken from us day, by day, and that is not enough to get the average American out in the street, do not be surprised by these people who have never had to fight for anything in their lives, let alone put their lives on the line for their beliefs.

Just know some Americans are with you

Thankyou phoenix has written, when i wrote my above posts, i knew that they would be lost on most, but i also thought, if one reads it and agrees, then it would be worth it
. Thankyou for making it worth it.

And don't worry at all, I know that there are some great americans out there,
the ones who see the truth, we are all comrades fighting the same evil forces
, wether the evil is shrouded under the guise of "al Qaeda" or the anti-freedom US regime.

As long as the right path exists, and somebody walks it, the illuminati are going to fail.
that's what i belive in my heart.

As for what someone said about your patriotism. There is a difference between being a True patriot and a Flag waving Zombie.

A flag waving Zombie is someone who sig heiled for hitler, but when the US occuppied germany, the zombie just joins the ranks of the new pro-US government. A flag waving zombie will wave any flag you put in their hand.

A true patriot is someone like general Von Staufffenberg, who was a general in germany during world war 2. He attempted to assasinate hitler, because in his eyes, hitler was running germany down a hole. He was sent to the firing squad, and died shouting "LONG LIVE GERMANY".

In my eyes, you are what a true patriot is. Not just to your nation, but to the whole human race.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

A true patriot is someone like general Von Staufffenberg, who was a general in germany during world war 2. He attempted to assasinate hitler, because in his eyes, hitler was running germany down a hole. He was sent to the firing squad, and died shouting "LONG LIVE GERMANY".

Good example!

In my eyes, you are what a true patriot is. Not just to your nation, but to the whole human race.

Shukran! (blushing)

[edit on 17-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
are we still talking about spiders sent by Allah to defeat the infidels?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
are we still talking about spiders sent by Allah to defeat the infidels?

This thread has veered off topic a few times (not entirely my fault). My apologies.

I do not know about the spiders being from allah. Maybe that giant storm the day before we attacked was, the spiders........I doubt.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

As for what someone said about your patriotism. There is a difference between being a True patriot and a Flag waving Zombie.

A flag waving Zombie is someone who sig heiled for hitler, but when the US occuppied germany, the zombie just joins the ranks of the new pro-US government. A flag waving zombie will wave any flag you put in their hand.

Not that I mean to push my nose into another arguement. OK well I am!

Syrian sister isn't your avatar of a Syrian flag? You seem to deny the association of 9/11 and the extremist muslim Ideal. You tend to deny Syrian complicity in crimes that have become international common knowledge and you speak of flag waving zombies?

Iraqis are not fighting US occupation! Saudis, Syrians, Kuwaitis, Yemenis (Mujhadin fighters) are fighting US occupation in Iraq. This is not about freedom it is about Islamism vs. democracy - some people see it as Islamic religious globalism vs. Capitalist/democratic globalism.
Now you need to choose a side.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

However i did say i belived the story about the whitedoves that came to aide the resistance, why, because i have a picture of it, now i can't say that the doves are a sign from god
but he doves where definetly there! It kills you that you can't deny it doesn't it?

It doesn't kill me at all, although it just might kill that dove if it doesn't have the good sense to defect. Of course in the age of photoshop (not to mention in a war that has spawned rampant propaganda from both sides) a photo online is hardly strong evidence.

"The insurgents won in Fallujah? "
The resistance won in Fallujah. Ask me to prove it, i dare you, and i'll open up a thread.

I'll be there with bells on. Your hell-bound terrorist friends took enormous casualties then ran and hid. Just to be fair though, that's about as good of a fight as any arab army has put up against a non-arab enemy since the first day of the Six Day Smackdown.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm not american. I'm polish. But I know what all these syrian sisters think. Because I'm not american. Our coutry was under sovier occupation near 50 years. And now we are free - because US defeated evil empire. Now I can go to cinema, nobody tells me what to do. I have internet, job. I'm free. Poland is free. After 200 years of occupations we are free.

There is a lot of people in iraq who want to live like us. But these bastards said - you will live like we want, otherwise we will kill you all. And they kill every day.

I'm sure - no mercy for these barbarians. No mercy - they all should be killed.

You lie syrian sister "live free or day" - people there voted. They want to live free. These terrorists want to destroy their freedom. They chosed - and they didn't choose you - they chosed something else.

So you should tell - You will live in our way, we will use force, we will hate freedom, we will hate everybody who won't be with us....or we will die...

so you will die. And you will go to hell
))

And this happened to your "pigeons" in Fallujah. Fallujah was conqered. Hundreds of your soldiers diesd. Be sure - many more would die in future.

Sorry. I have no compassion to people like you. You chosed terror - so you will be destroyed by terror.

Turn on television, turn on computer. Or method is winning. And would win - because you are weak....

[edit on 17-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OK--- I'd sure like to see some freaking pictures of the freaking spiders.

You know, the big black ones that this thread is supposed to be about.

And..um..how many American soldiers were the spiders supposed to have killed?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You have added phoenixhasrisin to your Ignore List.

For being a traitor to his own country - anyone can be against the war, but no one should say they are with their country's enemies and approve of the killing of his neighbor's sons and daughters.

[edit on 5/17/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

"Syrian sister isn't your avatar of a Syrian flag? "

No Juda, my avatar is the Iraqi Flag. Not the Syrian flag.

"You tend to deny Syrian complicity in crimes that have become international common knowledge and you speak of flag waving zombies? "

This is not true, i don't deny crimes if they where commited, and don't deny the truth. I deny ignorance.

There is a difference between loving your country and supporting your government. There's a difference between defending your land and invading anothers.

"Iraqis are not fighting US occupation! Saudis, Syrians, Kuwaitis, Yemenis (Mujhadin fighters) are fighting US occupation in Iraq. "

This is not true, the fact is the vast majority of the resistance are from iraq, and the US admits it too. Out of the 10,000 POW's who are in Abu Gharib, only about 300 are arabs from countries other than iraq.

This is about freedom, what it is in it's truest purest form. The Resistance is united, from all ideological backgrounds, left wing, right wing, etc. They have come together under one flag, the desire to free iraq. This is not about controll, or power, or who is ruling or who gets their way. This is about iraq's people being free to choose their wa. This is about freeing iraq. When the resistance is victorious, then the true elections will begin.

This is about being free to choose their own future, outside US intervention and influence. this is about being free to use their own resources, without the US taking most of it for themselves. This is about Fallujah being free of the concentration camp hell it is in right now. This is about freeing the prisoners in all the POW camps around iraq.

So don't tell me that this is about "islam being against democracy", what was the first thing that happened after the prophet mohamad (pbuh) died? They had a VOTE to choose their next leader.

So the resistance is about freedom. Not just for iraq though. This is about freedom for all of us, against the imperialist greed of the NWO. They are fighting for all of us down there, remember that.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Shukran! (blushing)

Hahaha that's really cute
, 3afwan!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Taken from Snopes

Yes, the photo displayed above does indeed show camel spiders encountered in Iraq, but it is not a fair representation of the creatures in that the angle of the shot makes them appear far larger than they are. Also, the claims made in photo's e-mailed accompaniment about camel spiders being flesh-eating anesthesia-injecting beasts are folklore, not reality. So worry not that those serving in our country's armed forces in Iraq are having to deal with man-eating creepy-crawlies the size of small cats.

Camel spiders, also known as wind spiders, wind scorpions, and sun scorpions, are a type of arthropod found (among other places) in the deserts of the Middle East. They're technically not spiders but solifugae (although, like spiders, they belong to the class Arachnida). Camel spiders are the subject of a variety of legendary claims, many of them familiar to Americans because they were spread by U.S. servicemen who served in the Persian Gulf War in 1991, and re-spread at the beginning of the Iraq War in 2003:

Camel spiders can grow to be as large as dinner plates.

Camel spiders can traverse desert sand at speeds up to 25 MPH, making screaming noises as they run.

Camel spiders can jump several feet in the air.

Camel spiders eat the stomachs of camels, hence the name "camel spider." (Legend includes the detail that camel spiders eat camel stomachs from either the outside in or the inside out. In the former case they supposedly jump up from the ground and grab onto camels' bellies from underneath; in the latter case exactly how spiders allegedly as large as dinner plates get into camels' stomachs intact remains unexplained.)

Camel spiders are venomous, and their venom contains a powerful anesthetic that numbs their victims (thus allowing them to gnaw away at living, immobilized animals without being noticed). U.S. soldiers were said to have been attacked by camel spiders at night but remained completely unaware of their plight until they awakened in the morning to find chunks of their flesh missing.
According to most spider experts, these claims are all false. Camel spiders (so named because, like camels, they can be found in sandy desert regions) grow to be moderately large (about a 5" leg span), but nowhere near as large as dinner plates; they can move very quickly in comparison to other arthropods (a top speed of maybe 10 MPH), but nothing close 25 MPH; they make no noise; and they capture prey without the use of either venom or anesthetic. Camel spiders rely on speed, stealth, and the (non-venomous) bite of powerful jaws to feed on small prey such as other arthropods (e.g., scorpions, crickets, pillbugs), lizards, and possibly mice or birds. They use only three pairs of legs in running; the frontmost pair (called pedipalpa) is held aloft and used in a similar manner to the antennae of insects. Camel spiders shun the sun and generally hide during the day, coming out at night to do their hunting.

Although whatever is shown in the photograph above appears to be far too large for camel spiders, the creatures look unusually large because they were held close to the camera, creating an illusion of exaggerated size. (Note the man's sleeve which appears on the right of the picture.)

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
" Of course in the age of photoshop "

If you go back and actually read the first few pages, you'd learn that the photograph is a pulitzer prize winner, and an AP photograph. It wouldn't be that if it where photoshoped, by denying it's authenticity, your just condemening yourself,

and it proves to all that you just can't stand the fact, that you have to accept, that dove sits perched on a resistance fighter, that even the doves of peace, are on their side of the war. That's how righteous they are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join