It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
open the thread syrian sister! explain to me the reason why the military have a camp in fallujah and contractors working there? explain why the military patrol fallujah everyday? how is it you won? i am very curious to know!!!

may take me a day to reply as i am off to see the wonderful sights here
but dont worry i will reply to your thread as i am always interested in your opinion and views, great intel for me

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok Syrian Sister...prove the resistance won in Fallujah...I dare you.

There is also stories from fallujah and najaf, that say legions of angels came down to the aide of the resistance in battles

I think you mean legions of demons, yup demons......angels don't advocate suicide, especially suicide homicide. And if it were angels Im sure there would be far greater US death toll.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Ok Syrian Sister...prove the resistance won in Fallujah...I dare you.

There is also stories from fallujah and najaf, that say legions of angels came down to the aide of the resistance in battles

I think you mean legions of demons, yup demons......angels don't advocate suicide, especially suicide homicide. And if it were angels Im sure there would be far greater US death toll.

Does that mean you belive in demons?

That's very interestin, can you elaborate on that?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Does that mean you belive in demons?

That's very interestin, can you elaborate on that?

Yes I do and No I'm will not

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sporty.

may i ask why not?

Are you ashamed?

because you don't have to be, it's all open discusion here

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I do believe in them,

but I am by far no expert and to be honest....I really don't give a darn.

And Sister...take the demon comment for what it's worth....sarcasism, nothing more nothing less

Just out of curiousity...do you live in Syria?
You've probably mentioned it before, so sorry for the repeat.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Your sarcasm i delibrately overlooked

I was just trying to show, that you are mocking someone elses believes, when you have some interesting belives of your own.

No i don't know if there exists signs from god, or legions of angels, my hands are up in the air, i don't know. But i'm certainly not going to mock anyone am i? Not the british men who faught and saw them in world war 2, and not the fallujans either.

I am from syria, but i live in australia
. No problem, a curios mind is a good thing, it leads to some important questions.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Syrian sister you can see that noone in here is believing anything that you are claiming....noone.

BTW, several people already told you to prove that the insurgents have won in Fallujah. I am also asking you to prove that the insurgents have won in Fallujah as you claim...

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Muaddib, and you can see, how much i care about that.

jayce.

"open the thread syrian sister! explain to me the reason why the military have a camp in fallujah and contractors working there? explain why the military patrol fallujah everyday? how is it you won? i am very curious to know!!! "

They won the first siege, not the second. And don't you worry, i'll prove it, because it's in history it's fact. And i'll write the thread shortly.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Muaddib, and you can see, how much i care about that.

Yeah, we can all see how much you care about the truth...

Instead you decide to live in your own fantasy world believing the insurgents are all good people fighting agaisnts oppression...when in fact they are the ones that are killing most Iraqi civilians as we speak....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hey, at least it wasn't one of these...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is our answer to Allah's spiders and mantis and all Allah's worms all around the world
))

and I dedicate this film especially to all syrian sisters all around the world.

terrorism.thatlumox.com...

Bring them on

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jayce
open the thread syrian sister! explain to me the reason why the military have a camp in fallujah and contractors working there? explain why the military patrol fallujah everyday? how is it you won? i am very curious to know!!!

may take me a day to reply as i am off to see the wonderful sights here
but dont worry i will reply to your thread as i am always interested in your opinion and views, great intel for me

It's true, put your Patriotism on pause for a second and get reading.

The US withdrew from Fallujah after the first attempt because they were getting no where with locals fighting back.

It was Sistani which saved the USA's butt by organising a cease-fire to stop the US wiping out Fallujah and killing MORE innocent people and locals.

The US then allowed those that fled the city to return ONLY after they complied to DNA, Biometrics databasing and forced to wear an ID tag at all times. That's how the US got control of the majority.

The US were fighting a majority of locals defending their neighbourhoods, of course anyone fighting back is labelled an 'insurgent or terrorist' but it's hardly the truth. Any insurgency or terrorist in Fallujah was long gone before America had any real control over it.

The US destroyed Fallujah, then allowed the people to return and databased them all. If they didn't agree to being databased they weren't allowed home or they were victims of 'deedly force'. Now it's similar to the Jews in the Nazi days having to be identified with a star, these people MUST wear identification at all times and are restricted to certain areas. If they don't meet these new rules, they can be shot or taken to prison.

Use Google for God's sake, it's not hard to find this information.
Your really just sound like a typical American biggot by slagging on Syrian Sister because your ignorant to what is posted and you refuse to acknowledge easily obtainable information because Syrian Sister is not an American Joe, therefor must be a terrorist sympathizer.

It's pathetic and it's why America will be hurting in 10 years, it's population is too ignorant to face facts now so instead they continue to try and dig themselves out of the hole they are in.

If you can't tell the difference between Syrian Sister laying out fact and posting tongue in cheek, then it's no wonder you have no idea what's going on outside America's shores.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Gattaca. Don't make me post films.

They'll reduce you to tears i assure you.

Sporty B.

"Ok Syrian Sister...prove the resistance won in Fallujah...I dare you. "

That's all i needed.

The two sieges of Fallujah.

The first Seige, resulted in defeat and retreat for the US. cheering crowds of Fallujans.... a parade for the resistance. It resulted in months and months of a peacefull and happy fallujah, that ruled itself and was free from occupation.

The second Siege, resulted in Fallujah, being turned into a ghost town, and then something far worse than a ghost town. It was turned into a city sized concentration camp.

i am writing the thread up. I will post it shortly.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There is no resistance in Fallujah
What can we say more?? Marines didn't capture the city first time because they want to avoid civilian casualties. All you write is nonsense. Marines could shatter them in few hours - but they didn't want to kill innocent people like your bandits. Second time they prepared different plan and smashed your rebels. There is no ghost city. Your bandits are just ghosts
The city is OK
)

Nobody will win against the US Army - and for sure not your rebels.Allah won't help you. I remebmer people like you before the invasion - all they belived that walls of Bghdad will stop "invaders" They were sure that Saddam would win and kick "crusaders" asses...

And one day the gates of Baaghdad were just open - and all these courageus rebels who just few days ago promissed that they will defend Baghdad to last one just fleed
)))

Who many times you will belive in these ilusions?? How many times US Army will have to destroy your fanatical dream to wake you up.

Wake up girl. There will be no miracle.

This is all

[edit on 17-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca
Who many times you will belive in these ilusions?? How many times US Army will have to destroy your fanatical dream to wake you up.

This is all

Yet all that can't stop a homemade bomb.

Saudi Arabia has America by the balls and your government knows it, they can collapse the American economy at anytime and if America can't control Iraq and can't take over Iran then the Saud's will do just that, they'll reinvest in the European market and turn America into the next Russia. They quiet happy to let America do most of the work themselves by draining their economy, it will make it much easier in the future. If America turns on Saudia Arabia then so does OPEC, to avoid that you need Iraq and Iran under your thumb - good luck!

If you live by the bomb, you'll die by the bomb and this is America's last chance at avoiding that. Pity they aren't doing a very good job so far but you reap what you sow and America's over consumption with fossil fuels and utter ignorance of Middle Eastern culture is going to come back to haunt you.

These people believe in the part of the bible which says 'eye for an eye' and they've been known to hold grudges for 500 years. Your way over your head, these wars are a desperate measure by America and your a house of cards trying to stand up in a wind.

The first sign to you should be that your President will drain your economy to build your army, that's desperation, not honor and glory.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
lol You think that's a big spider, a Goliath can get much larger. My friend had one lived to around 20 years and died. Thing was enormous, ate rats. The ass was teh size of a tennis ball. Leg-span around a foot in diameter.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Yet all that can't stop a homemade bomb.

Saudi Arabia has America by the balls and your government knows it, they can collapse the American economy at anytime and if America can't control Iraq and can't take over Iran then the Saud's will do just that, they'll reinvest in the European market and turn America into the next Russia. They quiet happy to let America do most of the work themselves by draining their economy, it will make it much easier in the future. If America turns on Saudia Arabia then so does OPEC, to avoid that you need Iraq and Iran under your thumb - good luck!

If you live by the bomb, you'll die by the bomb and this is America's last chance at avoiding that. Pity they aren't doing a very good job so far but you reap what you sow and America's over consumption with fossil fuels and utter ignorance of Middle Eastern culture is going to come back to haunt you.

These people believe in the part of the bible which says 'eye for an eye' and they've been known to hold grudges for 500 years. Your way over your head, these wars are a desperate measure by America and your a house of cards trying to stand up in a wind.

The first sign to you should be that your President will drain your economy to build your army, that's desperation, not honor and glory.

You are completly wrong. What can Saudi Arabia do?? Nothing. They have oil so what?? Any move from their side won't harm america - but all global economy - even their economy. So what can they do with the oil?? They will eat it?? Or they will build new tanks made of oil?? Le't think. They have nothing to say. If global economy collapse saudi economy collapse either. Now Sauds keep country in good order because of military and money. If their economy collapse their will be first to hang by their own people. And where can they run if america will be their foe??? To Russia or to China??
))

Only one has real power - this one who has tanks and aircrafts and technology.

When global economy collapse - and unemployment rise - do you think that people say "let's say sorry to saudis"
)))

Just remember when Hitler emerged. When all tyrans emerged. Always when economy was in bad condition.

If arab countries go on the "oil war" with west I will give them 2-3 years. After that time you will see B-2 over Teheran and Rijad. If global economy collapse - nothing will stop war in middle east.

And this will be the last war that arab states would see.I promise you.

So west is safe. I can say without hasitation. If they want to go "on war" so Bring them all
)

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

"Nobody will win against the US Army -

This is all "

I bet you think your a really tough and really powerful right now don't you?
heh, heh heh. It feels good doesn't it? Occupying another country, of dominating, coercing people against their will. I bet you feel this intoxicating surge of power. Am i right?

I understand what that is, gattaca. And i know exactly where it comes from too, it's not a force of good.

Your going to see gattaca, that power doesn't just come from the bigger guns, the larger military, the more advanced technology ....

One day you'll see, there is a power greater that all of these things. It's the power that you have, when you love something (like a family member) so much, that you would die to protect it. That's when real power comes in. There is a power that the righteous have, that can never be overwhealmed. That's why even though they killed Rachel Corrie, she will NEVER die. And even though you kill a hero in fallujah who is fighting for his home and his family, he will never die. Because of this, your never going to win. You probably have no idea what i'm talking about right now, but when (not if) you're on your knees in a crushing and humiliating defeat, and you wonder "how, we where so strong?" then maybe you will begin to understand.

I not waiting for a miracle, and i'm not waiting for a hero either. I already have both of those things.

This is my miracle.

THIS IS MY MIRACLE.

That people like this, would stand up for what is right, even though all they have is 30 year old weapons, and face off the giant imperialist super power. When they fight for their family and defend their land, through all the lies that is said about them, and through the hideous criminal weapons that are used against them, they keep fighting. When they refuse to give in what they hold dear, even though the odds are greatly stacked against them. When someone like that exists, that is already all the miracle that i need.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
unfortunatelly it's about bigger guns
So yes - they would stand and fight
So what - they would be killed. How many?? 1000?? 10000?? 1000000??

We have enought bullets for them. And about "something more", about "greater power"...we have it...

we call it FREEDOM. WE CALL IT DEMOCRACY.

One great man said

"As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Whatever differs from this, to the extent of the difference, is no democracy."

You are hypocrites. You don't want to give freedom for these people who don't want you. People of Iraq said in elections - we want this governement. And even that you lost - you said "no - we don't recognize this zionist regime". You don't recognize freedom. So we don't give you freedom.

You understand only power of sword?? Muhammed had 9 swords - very impressive. You understand only this language?? The language of sword and shells?? So we will talk with you in this way.

Don't cry that we don't give you freedom. You won't give this freedom to these who are weak.

So you would be chased anywhere on this planet. You will be eliminated one by one. Man by man. Hundred by hundred.

You can fight - but you loose.

And don't tell me about this "greatest powers" - US troops are in Bagdad or Iranian troops are in Washington??
)))

This is the only power

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join