It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
We're talking about

These things, Camel Spiders. They are not newly invented by allah, they are not even spiders. The original notice is an example of using ignorance for propaganda purposes.

They are not 'gigantic'

www.enhg.org...
This species possesses no poison and relies on strength and speed. It is carnivorous and lives on a diet of insects, spiders, scorpions and small lizards. It is so voracious that it will feed until it is too bloated to move effectively. Prey is held between the forceps of the Chelicerae and chewed with such vigour that a solifugae eating a beetle can be heard over a distance of several metres.
external image

www.defence.gov.au...
Despite the name and appearance, camel spiders are actually solifugids which, unlike spiders, do not have venom or silk glands. They prey on spiders, scorpions, insects, small vertebrates and other solifugids. Usually nocturnal, they sometimes come out in the day but will seek out shadows, even if the shadow is cast by a human. If the person moves, the solifugid follows the shadow, which gives the impression it is giving pursuit.

Here is another page with more links about the Order, they are globally dispersed, they eat meat, one person noted that they tried to keep one alive as a 'pet', but that it can't be temped into eating 'mince meat dangling on a cotton ball', it wants living prey.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
HEY - I just realized why there are Enormous Spiders in Iraq - well actually in Fallujah:

Because its a Very Radioactive Area, and its a simple matter of Radioactive Mutation!

Has anyone thought of that?

Remember all the Radioactive Ammunition dropped on this town only?

Maybe thats the Answer - Giant Spiders.

Fallujah leveled by uranium weapons from Oklahoma

The US Military's genocidal operation in Iraq is trucking off whole destroyed cities and acres of dirt to dumps in the desert. This is to obscure the tell-tale and eternal radiation and the chemical residues from the use of banned and illegal weapons by your kids and friends in the US Military.

U.S Ordnance That Contain DU DODIC Munition Nomenclature:

A675 CARTRIDGE, 20 MM LINKED, DS, MK 159-1,
A676 CARTRIDGE, 20 MM LINKED, DS, MK 149-2
A986 CARTRIDGE, 25 MM , APFSDS-T, M919
A983 CARTRIDGE, 25 MM , API, PGU-20/U
B103 CARTRIDGE, 30 MM , API-T/HEI, PGU-14/B &
PGU-13/B
C523 CARTRIDGE, 105 MM APFSDS-T M774, W/M13 TRACER
C524 CARTRIDGE, 105 MM , APFSDS-T, M833
C543 CARTRIDGE, 105 MM , APFSDS-T, M900
C786 CARTRIDGE, 120 MM , APFSDS-T, M829
C380 CARTRIDGE, 120 MM , APFSDS-T, M829A1
D501 PROJECTILE, 155 MM APERS, M692, W/O FZ, W/M67
APERS MINES ADAM-L,
D502 PROJECTILE, 155 MM APERS, M692, W/O FZ, W/M67
APERS MINES ADAM-L,
K152 MINE, AP, PDM M86

Source:
Online Journal

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No, its got nothign to do with uranium. Indeed, the fact that these organisms are healthy, yet in supposedly 'poisoned' areas indicates that there isn't any poisoning.

This isn't the 50s. Bugs that come in contact with radiation don't grow to gigantic size anymore.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
No, its got nothign to do with uranium. Indeed, the fact that these organisms are healthy, yet in supposedly 'poisoned' areas indicates that there isn't any poisoning.

This isn't the 50s. Bugs that come in contact with radiation don't grow to gigantic size anymore.

Nygdan:
Thanks for the info on you earlier posting with all the links...very educational!
I still hate spiders though, and would probably be more than a bit concerned if I saw one of these in my tent! I still don't think Allah sent them though!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
HEY - I just realized why there are Enormous Spiders in Iraq - well actually in Fallujah:

Because its a Very Radioactive Area, and its a simple matter of Radioactive Mutation!

Has anyone thought of that?

Remember all the Radioactive Ammunition dropped on this town only?

Maybe thats the Answer - Giant Spiders.

Good theory

But why have we not seen giant dogs or rats or even camels come to that?
Maybe it only works on spiders?
Next invasion to has got to be giant ants

Sorry guys, but this has been covered before. The spiders are not giant as already quoted.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
and it proves to all that you just can't stand the fact, that you have to accept, that dove sits perched on a resistance fighter, that even the doves of peace, are on their side of the war. That's how righteous they are.

That's a fallacy. You infer that just because a dove really did perch on a resistance fighter that they are righteous. Unless you can establish that a dove sitting on somebody's shoulder makes them right, all you can prove with that photo is that a single dove was not afraid of being killed by that Iraqi.

At any rate, have it your way. The Americans are the bad guys. We are doing the devil's work. We are evil. Guess what... We're winning! Your God is either powerless or unwilling to help these murdering terrorists. Good friends of mine are in Iraq right now- I'll bet you they shot one of your terrorist buddies just today in fact. I'd give dang near anything to be over there killing your allies too- matter of fact I would be if a back injury hadn't forced me out of the USMC.

I'm done arguing with you over your support for a bunch of lunatics who transgress the law while claiming to be servants of God. We'll see who's still standing when the war is over. Right wrong, whatever. War isn't about who is right. It's about who is LEFT. When this is over, America is gonna be left.

Good day.

Edit to add, since you have mentioned several times that the resistance is a miracle, I would like to point out that this miracle so far has proven completely incapable of changing anything. It didn't even get Bush voted out for pete's sake! The only true miracle we have any hope of seeing in this war would be for Dick Cheney and friends to stop treating it like their own private financial endeavor, and that's only going to happen if Dick Cheney dies, which I would consider devine intervention.

Other than that this war is going to be textbook and completely unsurprising. The insurgents will utterly fail to impose their will and will just have to sit around getting the snot kicked out of them until America gets bored and goes away. Even with us gone it's a toss up as to their ability to form a stable government over the rest of the population and US bases remain.
Take any sound example you like to confirm this. Germany after WWII, the Southern states after the American Civil War, the rebellion against America in the philippines after the Spanish American War, etc. Of course you'll immediately spit out Vietnam as those who aren't well versed in history often do, ignoring the gross lack of analogy in that the communist movement in Vietnam was far more popular and secured by affiliation with super powers rival to the US.
In short, no miracle and no victory for the insurgents. When the smoke clears they'll have a US base in their back yard which will be used to threaten their neighbors and their oil will be coming over here. If their movement endures at all it will be a pathetic and harmless shadow of it's already futile self.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
haha, Vagabond i couldn't said it better my self

war is not about who is right or who is wrong but it's about who wins, and the winner writes the history.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Maybe it's not just the uranium, it's all those chemicals that where used!!!

'Unusual Weapons' Used in Fallujah
By Dahr Jamail for Common Dreams.

The U.S. military has used poison gas and other non-conventional weapons against civilians in Fallujah, eyewitnesses report..

”Poisonous gases have been used in Fallujah,” 35-year-old trader from Fallujah Abu Hammad told IPS. ”They used everything -- tanks, artillery, infantry, poison gas. Fallujah has been bombed to the ground.”

He said pieces of these bombs exploded into large fires that burnt the skin even when water was thrown on the burns. Phosphorous weapons as well as napalm are known to cause such effects. ”People suffered so much from these,” he said.

”Doctors in Fallujah are reporting to me that there are patients in the hospital there who were forced out by the Americans,” said Mehdi Abdulla, a 33-year-old ambulance driver at a hospital in Baghdad. ”Some doctors there told me they had a major operation going, but the soldiers took the doctors away and left the patient to die.”

Kassem Mohammed Ahmed who escaped from Fallujah a little over a week ago told IPS he witnessed many atrocities committed by U.S. soldiers in the city.

”I watched them roll over wounded people in the street with tanks,” he said. ”This happened so many times.”...

www.onlisareinsradar.com...

I also heard of large corspe dogs that ate the flesh of the dead. Could it be a mutation because of these chemicals too?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You can post as many pictures of camel spiders as you like.

The fact is the people of Fallujah reported seeing BLACK spiders. Not cream camel spiders.

Wether or not the claims are true, i can't say.

But no ammount of pictures of camel spiders, can change the testimony. So for the sake of this thread.
Talk about hte black spiders. That's enough of the cream ones, it's just not interesting.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The fact is the people of Fallujah reported seeing BLACK spiders. Not cream camel spiders.

Wait.

You are actually contending that Allah is sending giant black spiders to fight the Occupation?

So for the sake of this thread.
Talk about hte black spiders. That's enough of the cream ones, it's just not interesting.

What reports from falluja has it as black spiders?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Wait.

You are actually contending that Allah is sending giant black spiders to fight the Occupation?

So for the sake of this thread.

What reports from falluja has it as black spiders?

No, i am not contending that anything came from god, black spiders, doves, angels. The fact is though, the testimony about the spiders that came from fallujah, detailed black spiders, not camel spiders, someone just attached this picture.

Read the testimony, it's like on the 3rd page. It's says black spiders, i read about it when it as happening, months and months and months ago. So please go read this thread through. i am not anyones baby sitter.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Fine, but this is one of the last times I’m going to spoon feed anyone.!!!
You better enjoy it while it lasts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST PAGE
Syrian Sister
posted on 13-5-2005 at 03:06 AM Post Number: 1382267 (post id: 1404160)

The story may be true it may not be true, God certainly has helped the righteous before. But the picture there are not of the giant spiders. The testimony of the people who saw them said they where black and much larger much larger than any camel spider. There may not be pictures out there of the giant spider.

The story may not be true, but after hearing it i found it hard to bring myself to kill a spider :p I always had thoughts of perhaps they helped us in fallujah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheShroudOfMemphis
posted on 13-5-2005 at 05:57 PM Post Number: 1384087 (post id: 1405980)
PAGE 3

Here's an interview with Iraqi Sheik Mahdi Saleh Al-Sumide'i,who talks about the Giant Spiders.

Seems like they are different to the Camel Spider, they are huge and black. He seems to believe there is footage of them so start searching i guess. Be interesting to see something like this if it exsisted!

Iraqi Sheik Al-Sumide'i Tells of the Divine Spiders Sent by Allah to Assist the Muslims in the Battle of Falluja
www.memritv.org...

Sheik Sumide'i: "The first miracle that occurred in Falluja took the form of spiders that appeared in the city – each spider larger than this chair, or about the size of this chair. The American soldiers left, holding the legs of this spider, and I too, in one of the Friday sermons, held up a spider, with all its magnitude, in front of the satellite channels and in front of the world. This spider also had thin black hair. If this hair touches the human body, within a short period of time the body becomes black or blue, and then there is an explosion in the blood cells in the human body - and the person dies."

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Interesting, so Sheik Mahdi Saleh Al-Sumide'i is a liar or a fraud? Since these giant black spiders don't exist?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Interesting, so Sheik Mahdi Saleh Al-Sumide'i is a liar or a fraud? Since these giant black spiders don't exist?

maybe, who's to know?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well, lets think about it for a moment.

"there a giant black spiders attacking the US troops"

"Really? Where?"

"I dunno, I think there's a video of it"

"Oh, I saw that, it kinda sucked"

There's no evidence of any giant black spiders, and apparently this guy hasn't witnessed it himself.

What probably happened is that, several months ago, when news of these 'giant camel spiders' first broke out, there was a little bit of an alarm. "OMG" people'd say "they have giant freeking spiders, and tehy eat flesh, troops are getting bitten by them and other weird bugs, this is crazy". From that, this urban myth of giant allah made spiders arised in Iraq, this would explain why no one's seen them and there've been no reports of Coalitition Forces beign attacked by them.

Waitaminute, reports are comming in.

Dam, they are pretty big.

The fighting is heavy

The american desert fortifications are beign hevily assaulted

Meanwhile, back at abu garaib

Here we can see their main attack method.

Another cunning strategy they use, the 'Tippy Toe Sneak" technique.

Subtle Recruiting Drives were begun back home.

New recruits are signing up in record numbers to take on the Allah bug menace
external image

So many people signed up in fact that only aryan looking models were left to do the dirty work in research labs

Even the french are involved now

The Americans welcome their long anticipated French Allies

Thankfully, we have the one thing crazier then Giant Black Spiders sent from Allah,

Gary Busey's son.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A good movie.

Frankly my dear, it has nothing to do with the story at hand. Despite the insects.

This war tale about the giant spiders, sure it has no evidence to back it up except eye witnesses and a statement that footage may exist.

Personally, i honestly have no idea wether it is true or not.
But it wasn't the first miracle legend to come out of the war iraq.

And it's not the first miracle legend to come out of war altogether either. Here's a few i've mentioned.

When the mongols tried to invade japan, their boats where all sunk on the way there by a huge storm, they never reached the shores of japan. The japanese called it kamikaze, translated into "a devine wind". That's why they called their pilots Kamikaze's, they needed another devine wind to win them the war.

The most amazing one i've heard of, since it was claimed to be seen by both the british and some german POW's , is that legions of angels came down to help the british push back the germans in world war 2.

It's very similar to the story from fallujah about the angelic riders.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It's very similar to the story from fallujah about the angelic riders.

Well...your insurgents are getting their butts kicked, even with or without angelic/demonic help...

The only thing your insurgents can do well is killing Iraqi civilians with suicide bombs and other attacks....

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Fiesty!

But please, stay on topic.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So you're believing a guy who also says there are mass graves filled with American soldiers, that there were black spiders the size of chairs attacking the soldiers? And yet there are no pictures of the magical spiders, and even more unbelievable, no pictures of masses of dead soldiers? The same insurgency that posts pictures on the internet anytime they kill one American, does not post pictures of them fighting along side giant spiders and proudly standing atop mountains of soldier bodies? There's no way you can be serious.

Back to spiders that really do exist, Iraq has alot of the same spiders and bugs as we have here in Arizona, I guess due to the similar climate. We have sun spiders, the same thing as camel spiders, there are 900 species of "camel spiders", 50 are in the southwestern United States, and 240 are found in south Africa. I'm surprised they don't have fire coming of their butts because they can run, somehow my mom caught one for me when I was a kid, I had a hard time catching them. Here's a close up of a sun spider:

Iraq also has black widows like we do, not quite as big as a chair, but they can make you very sick.

# You may not always feel the black widow spider bite at first.

# The first sign of a bite is a small local swelling.

# There may be two small red spots in the center of the swelling.

# After three hours or so, the site of the bite becomes more painful.

# Common reactions include an overall ache of the body, in particular the legs.

# Other symptoms include alternating salivation and dry-mouth, paralysis of the diaphragm, profuse sweating and swollen eyelids.

# In severe cases, a headache, elevated blood pressure, nausea and perspiration could occur.

# The poison injected by the Black Widow Spiders bite can cause abdominal pain similar to appendicitis as well as pain to muscles or the soles of the feet.

# In most cases symptoms disappear in two or three days.

Maybe that's what the Sheik saw, and likes to tell fish tales about things being larger than they actually are.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Syrian help for iraqi people - more bombs . . more terrorists

www.khaleejtimes.com.../middleeast/2005/May/middleeast_May545.xml§ion=middleeast

www.reuters.com...

Yep!!! viva la resistance - she call those killers "resistance"...what can we say more....???

This is what all these bastards do in the name of their sick ideology...

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join