It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
one closer look to one of these terrorists...

they like good brands anyway...what do you think...is "nike" another sign from allah???

[edit on 19-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
You just demonstrated to everyone, that the iraqi resistance, is just made up of regular people, who took whatever they could find from their daily clothes, to make a uniform, so they can honourably fight and free their mother land.

.... They may not have much, but you know, they WILL win.

I can see, that you admire him gattaca, otherwise you would not have made the picture of him so big.

LONG LIVE, THE MEHDI ARMY!

As for the little boy, isn't he a palestinian, what a cutey. What's the matter, don't you have cub scouts in poland?

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Are you saying, that US soldiers where attacked by a black widow?

So you're believing a guy who also says there are mass graves filled with American soldiers,

I don't know what he says about the spiders, but the mass graves of US soldiers, i do belive him, because i've seen footage and i have photographs.

, no pictures of masses of dead soldiers?

LOL !

Would you like me to post up the photographs?

Is that ok with the mods?

Say the word, and i'll post them.

OK? ok.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You had to sleep for many months. Mahdi Army was destroyed in Najaf battle. Few thousands members were killed (members of mahdi army were poor trained and and didn't have good weapons - they were much more worse then sunnis)

Mahdi army was forced to give all weapons.

are you crazy??? you just shouted "long live the dead man"
))

sorry - dead man is dead. he won't live any more

mass graves of US soldiers
)) Are you insane ??
)

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca
You had to sleep for many months. Mahdi Army was destroyed in Najaf battle. Few thousands members were killed (members of mahdi army were poor trained and had poor armaments - they were much more worse then sunnis)

Mahdi army was forced to give all weapons.

are you crazy??? you just shoued "long live the dead man"
))

sorry - dead man is dead. he won't live any more

This is not true,you see how you have been under alot of propoganda?
the Mehdi army is alive and strong, with their fingers on the trigger.

Infact, i spoke to one of them about 2 weeks ago (he is sooo cute).

The cease fire may be holding... but not for long. Sadr is calling for the witdrawel of the occupation.

"If you leave us in peace, we will leave you in peace. You should be aware of the fact that the Mahdi Army is still alive and has its finger on the trigger," AFP quotes Sheik Aws reading.

www.iraq-war.ru...

Sure they sold some old rusty weapons, but they bought newer better ones with the money they made off the sale!!

aren't they clever?

mass graves of US soldiers )) Are you insane ??

Ask the mods if i can post them
!!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
how old are you??? Mahdi army was eliminated as military formation after battle of najaf and muktada uprising as I remember year ago. It's not only about weapons - (what could they buy "better" ??? anyway?? better ak-47 or better rpg launchers???)

they had no military training.sunnis ruled iraq since centuries - so they know how to organize military actions. this is not II century BC when each villager could take sword and go to war. US soldiers are well trained. They know how to fight - these poor people have no idea about the battlefield. They were eliminated like sitting ducks.

Read one comment under this article:

the Mahdi?
by Bwahahaha on 18.05.2005 [09:23 ]
I think the writer is too taken by star wars movies!

Muktada went out from his "safe nest" one time and he is ready to fight again??

The only important local military force are:

peshmerga fighters - about 150000 well trained soldiers. They protect norther Iraq from these terrorists.

Iraqi national Army - poor trained but could fight with US support.

Sadr has nothing to say now.And afterall he could be eliminated personally without any problems now if he do something stupid.

Post these pictures.

Sorry. You have no idea about military and real world. Your posts are stupid and looks like that you are something about 18. All discussion with you is wasting my time.

they will be eliminated anyway. If you don't belive in it too.

Little poor girl. People like you belive in all these stories from 2 years. Nobody could defeat US Army. you could belive it how long you want.

Did you belive that saddam would defeat US?? and what??

ahdi Army was destroyed, fallujah was destroyed etc etc...

go back to school, I won't wast my time for teenager

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

how old are you???

I'm a teenager, but i am certainly wiser than you.

You are under much propoganda. Take it from me, someone who knows about every single battle, and every single news story, and have sources on the ground.

The mehdi army is still very much in existance.

Najaf battle took more than a month, after some time the US gave up and asked Sistani to come in and negotiate a cease fire.

The cease fire, had nothing to do with giving up arms or disbanding the Mehdi army. Infact neither was done.

You are getting confused, because LATER, the US tried to buy some weapons of the resistance, as insentive they made the price for the weapons much higher. But the thing was, that was not succesful in disarming the resistance, infact, the only thing it was succesful in doing, is opening up a black market of arms deals. hahhaha.
i watched an interview myself, a resistance fighter was selling his mortar, he said "I don't like this one, it's old and rusty, i have a much better one at home" They asked him "are you going to sell that one too?", and he said "no, i'm keeping that one." What a beautiful guy. The US failed so abismally in getting them to hand over their weapons, that they never tried that weapons traid again.

The Mehdi army, is strong, they have been training, infact they got some guys from the north to train them. Sadr said, I can never disband the mehdi army, because it is not my army to disband, this army is awaiting the coming of the mehdi (i bet you don't even know what that is).

www.thestandard.com.hk...

Al-Sadr's army marches again
Anthony Shadid
Weekend: April 9-10, 2005

Over the loudspeakers set up in the small town of Gharaf, a backwater of southern Iraq, the commands came in staccato bursts. "Forward!'' a man clad in black shouts to the militiamen. "March!''

``At your service, Sadr! At your service, Moqtada!'' the men chant in formation. ``We hear a voice calling us!''

``We're resisting! We're resisting!''

I post on that forum, read some of bwahahaha's other posts, he loves the resistance! He just didn't like the title of the article.

As for the peshmergays, hahahahhahahahahhahahaAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I belive Iraq will defeat the US, just as vietnamn defeated the US.
No one could defeat the US army? Well Vietnamn did didn't they? They wiped the floor with you. I told you, there is exists a power greater than that of weapons, you still don't understand.

If it is no trouble for the moderators, and if no one is squimish about seeing the dead and rotting, i'll post the pictures.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
No Vietnam did not wipe the floor with us. We could have bombed Hanoi to the ground in one afternoon.

Iraq has no shot at defeating the US in any conflict whether in be checkers or combat. Actually we are not fighting Iraq, we are fighting some cowardly, poor terrorist. They will never push the US out of Iraq until they choose to leave.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcane
No Vietnam did not wipe the floor with us. We could have bombed Hanoi to the ground in one afternoon.

Iraq has no shot at defeating the US in any conflict whether in be checkers or combat. Actually we are not fighting Iraq, we are fighting some cowardly, poor terrorist. They will never push the US out of Iraq until they choose to leave.

wietnam - hmmm - US fought not only with vietnam but with all soviet block there - China sent their workers to northern wietnam - it allowed them to send more men to frontline.russian and other soviet countries sent military instructors,equipment and weaponary to vietnam.

even polish military intructors were there (my friend's uncle trained their infantry unit)....

but what are we talking about - you are talking with teen girl about 18 about military and strategy???
))))

for allah sake
)) no!!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Najaf battle took more than a month, after some time the US gave up and asked Sistani to come in and negotiate a cease fire.

If USA would wipe Sadr's militia , it could did that without any hesitation .
But what prohibited it from doing so wasn't the strenght of the Mahdi Army , but it were many other factors like :

- The Mahdi Army tooked from Imam Ali's shrine and other sacred places strongholds and bases . And these are Red Lines for muslims in general and pariculary the Shias . The Hezbollah's marsh in Lebanon for defending the sacred places was another message of the divinity of Najaf for the muslims . So the US was between two edges of the sword , Attacking the Mahdi Army and this means attacking the shrines and confronting large muslims' reactions , or prolonging the fight until they get a solution and their last resort was Ayatullah Al Seestani (qas) .

- The Sadri stream is a large stream in Iraq . A deadly confrontation with Al Mahdi army , could end in a confrontation with their families , tribes and could spread to the Iraqi people .
Don't imagine that such a revolution against the US can end with a victory .
USA will not hesitate to use biological or chemical weapon against the civilians and could make mass massacres , like they looked at Saddam in 1991 and allowed him to use his helicopters against the revolution and didn't act to stop mass murdering of the Iraqi people .
Such genocide can be hidden by the media . They don't care of hiding the news from ME , but they care hiding them from their people in the western communities .

You have seen that most people in USA consider themselves democracy spreaders and freedom fighters , their intentions are good and they should be looked in an eye of respect for their intentions . But the problem isn't with the soldiers but it is with their governements and their leaders who gaved allegiance to them . Is really their leaders are anxious about spreading democracy in the world ? The matter is with the allegiance to an oppressive Ruler or Cleric and why peoples who carry the moralities of Judaism , Christianity and Islam would be deceived to work under the command of oppressive rulers .
It is just because those rulers use the moralities (Freedom , Democarcy , New Age , Messiah/Mahdi ) in their speeches to attract the public and create the public opinion's tolerance towards them .
(Review how the Abbassids removed the Umayyad dinasty and Imam Sadeq's (pbuh) attitude towards the two dinasties . )

The cease fire, had nothing to do with giving up arms or disbanding the Mehdi army. Infact neither was done.

The resistance right now is in benifit of USA and not in the Iraqi people . The resistance is a reason for US to stay under the false pretext of "keeping the security" and building "a new Iraq free of terrorism" and "spreading democarcy" ...
Peaceful solutions right now are the way of defeating the US , not the "Death for America" banner and not the erronnous Jihadi fatwas . It is for the interest of USA to trigger confrontations , and even to finance many sides responsible of the insurgency like their old allies , Wahhabi and Baathi groups .
The fact that many peoples don't know , is for triggering a confrontation between shia and sunnis , many cars were planted with explosives at american checkpoints , to lately be exploded in shia crowds at a mosque or Husayniya . Al Zarqawi isn't more than another OBL , who will give the reason for USA to stay in Iraq , like his friend OBL gave US the reason to invade Afghanistan .

The Mehdi army, is strong, they have been training, infact they got some guys from the north to train them. Sadr said, I can never disband the mehdi army, because it is not my army to disband, this army is awaiting the coming of the mehdi (i bet you don't even know what that is).

www.thestandard.com.hk...

Muqtada Al Sadr don't have the right to issue a fatwa on Jihad because he is not a Marja' (Ayatollah) . The fighting of the Mahdi Army is based on emotions and reactions and ringing mottos and banners . They don't have an actual plan for liberating the Iraq from the American occupation .

Some operations are for self-defending and their legitimacy are undesputable , but declaring a wide scale military confrontation is an issue much bigger than Muqtada's experience , and simply it is not his game .

And the army that he creates , is certainly not the army of the Awaited Saviour Imam Mahdi (pbuh) , may God hasten his appearance .

The Mahdi Army is Muqtada's own view for preparing for the Awaited Saviour , and it is not approved by Grand Ayatullahs in Najaf and Qum .
This is the most degree that can be prescribed to Muqtada's army , a view for preparing and certainly not the Imam Mahdi's army .

I belive Iraq will defeat the US, just as vietnamn defeated the US.
No one could defeat the US army? Well Vietnamn did didn't they? They wiped the floor with you. I told you, there is exists a power greater than that of weapons, you still don't understand.

In fact USA is besieged in the region , it have its troops scattered in Afghanistan , Iraq , Gulf . These troops are besieged by many muslim countries .
Even a peaceful resistance like Gandi's one is enough to getting them out from the region .

[edit on 19-5-2005 by XLEGIONS]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLEGIONS

In fact USA is besieged in the region , it have its troops scattered in Afghanistan , Iraq , Gulf . These troops are besieged by many muslim countries .
Even a peaceful resistance like Gandi's one is enough to getting them out from the region .

[edit on 19-5-2005 by XLEGIONS]

Too bad all they want to do is kill more poeple. if they really want the US to get out, then they better start being like Gandi, if they chat Death to America then there is one more reason for BushCo to convience the american public to stay in the region.
[edit on 19-5-2005 by ulshadow]

[edit on 19-5-2005 by ulshadow]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Are you saying, that US soldiers where attacked by a black widow?

If they were "attacked" by any black spider, that would be the most logical one. Fallujah is a poor, rundown city with lots of abandoned buildings and piles of debris, anybody who knows black widows knows that's where they thrive. I'd imagine the soldiers are more occupied with looking out for insurgents than looking for spiders, it's very likely a soldier or two may have been bitten during combat because they weren't paying attention to their immediate surroundings. The sheik was probably just grossly exagerrating the size, and symptoms of the bite.

LOL !

Would you like me to post up the photographs?

Is that ok with the mods?

Say the word, and i'll post them.

OK? ok.

Please do, I don't believe it for a second. If the mods won't allow it, U2U me the link.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
are these photos your threating to post like the dolls the terrorist tried to pass off as a US soldier being held hostage?? lol

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
eightleggedfreaks.warnerbros.com...

Okay, I can't seem to post this picture...WHY, I have NO idea...but ya gotta check out THIS bug!

I'm telling you, if we could breed THESE guys, and then ship them to Iraq, we'd win this war without firing another shot...except of course, as an extermination measure. Hey, they can't run free forever...ya know...?

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Toelint]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You have voted gattaca for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Dang right gattaca. Way to show these scum for what they are! Sure will be nice when we've finished proving once and for all that "their" God will never bless their despicable deeds with victory.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to see photographic evidence of the alleged spiders.

I can't believe that they have killed scads of American soldiers and yet no news crews were around.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

but what are we talking about - you are talking with teen girl about 18 about military and strategy???

discrimination based on age.

Gattaca
Sure, north vietnamn did get a bit of help, but it wasn't much help. It was their fight, and they fought it well. Besides, it wasn't the first time they had kicked out an occupier, look how they floored france. And what's more, it wasn't the first time a small but righteous force triumpthed over an imperialist giant. If there is one thing history shows, the US military cannot cope with gorrilla warfare.
It will happen again don't you worry. There is a power greater than that of any weapon.

simtek

I'm still waiting to see photographic evidence of the alleged spiders.

Don't hold your breath, no such photos are in existance on the internet ( IF AT ALL) to my knoweledge.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Syrian Sister,

We're still waiting for the photos of the masses of dead U.S. soldiers. I'm sure the mods wouldn't mind one of the biggest stories this year breaking on ATS. Again, if you don't want to post them, U2U me the link. I'm very interested in the photo evidence you claim to have.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Syrian Sister,

We're still waiting for the photos of the masses of dead U.S. soldiers. I'm sure the mods wouldn't mind one of the biggest stories this year breaking on ATS. Again, if you don't want to post them, U2U me the link. I'm very interested in the photo evidence you claim to have.

I don't want to give the mods another excuse. And i have not heard them say that i am allowed to post the photos of the dead, on this thread, or on this whole forum.

So in that case, i hope you don't mind but i'm just going to send you the link in a u2u, ok?

I can't belive it is such big news for you, people have been talking about it for ages and ages on the internet outside ATS. Heh... and truth seeking website.... Anyhoo. If it is allowed to post photos of dead , i will make a thread.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I second that.

As far as my knowledge (coming from first-hand reports) U.S. soldiers AREN'T dropping dead like flies. It's quite the opposite actually.. =/

-wD

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join