It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
I don't want to give the mods another excuse. And i have not heard them say that i am allowed to post the photos of the dead, on this thread, or on this whole forum.

Again, I don't think the mods would mind such an important and earth shattering story breaking on ATS.

So in that case, i hope you don't mind but i'm just going to send you the link in a u2u, ok?

Please, do.

I can't belive it is such big news for you, people have been talking about it for ages and ages on the internet outside ATS. Heh... and truth seeking website.... Anyhoo. If it is allowed to post photos of dead , i will make a thread.

Yeah it's big news, to me anyways. Is there anybody else out there that is aware of this?

Imagine the kick in the balls that would be to the U.S. government, that's why I think if such photos existed, they would already be made very public by the insurgency. But I'll just wait and look at the photos you are going to send.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
As someone who was once stationed in the gulf, some of yall seem a little too guillable.

Camel spiders, also known as wind scorpions, do not feed on camels or bite them and dissolve their flesh. They eat scorpions(or get eaten by them) and beetles. They do not feed on camels.

And that photo of the large camel spider has been discussed before. They are not THAT big. The photo was taken at an angle to make it look bigger and scarier. Ive seen some get to the size of a mans hand, but most were about half that size. They do bite if you piss with them, and the bite is quite painful, but not poisonous. It does numb it a bit though, and if you get a good bite from a good sized one, it will leave a scar.

We used to catch these things, rip the legs off them, and feed them to our pet scorpions when work was slow. They can jump a decent distance, but tarantulas jump alot further. Their body curls up at the rear like a scorpion's, but no stinger.

If this is Allahs "blessing" to help the insurgants and I were Muslim, I'd be shopping around for a new religon. The only thing thats going to happen to these spiders is that they are going to get scooped up by bored G.I.s, have their legs ripped off, and maybe use them for scorpion food or target practice.

If all allah can do is send parasite ridden birds, vermin, and some dust, then divine wrath simply isn't the boot shaking promise it used to be.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Syrian Sister,

We're still waiting for the photos of the masses of dead U.S. soldiers. I'm sure the mods wouldn't mind one of the biggest stories this year breaking on ATS. Again, if you don't want to post them, U2U me the link. I'm very interested in the photo evidence you claim to have.

can somebody send me these photos?? I suppose that I know what material is that. I suppose that I saw them in iraq war ru.

They have many such stories. As I remember they claimed one time that rebels armed with spears and swords destroyed 10 abrams
)))

they have relations from islammemo.cc or mafkarat al islam.

Another day they claimed that rebels killed 600 US soldiers in one day
)))

Somebody counted that if their raports were true US shouldn't have any more soldiers in Iraq - 40000 should die and the rest should be badly injured
))))

It's even not propaganda. It's '___'
))

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well, believe it or not, Syrian Sister never sent the U2U with the photo evidence of U.S. soldiers in mass graves like she said she was going to. What a surpise.

[edit on 20-5-2005 by 27jd]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Well, believe it or not, Syrian Sister never sent the U2U with the photo evidence of U.S. soldiers in mass graves like she said she was going to. What a surpise.

Hmmm...maybe I will try to find these photos. I have some of them somewhere in CDs but it will take time. These photos about mass graves were publicated in iraq war ru or in jihadunspun

There were some bodies,most of them burned in the sand

some of them you can find there. I suppose that I have seen some more but this is exactly the same about quality

www.albasrah.net...

The most stupidthing in that story is that US could do it in Iraq
)) The only one superpower in the world couln't hide them in better way
)))

It's just silly propaganda. Nobody normal would belive it. Only people who wait for Allah's spiders
))

But spiders are very nice indeed
))

In Poland we don't have any dangerous spiders
))

These are polish spiders:

We call him "cross spider"

I don't know if it's best translation. It could be also translated to "teutonic spider" because we call in the same way some german knights

And this is "jumper"
))

and this one is wary rare, we call him "tygrzyk" - it couldn't be translated into english.

They are nice

[edit on 20-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It's already been established that the sister is a teenage girl living in Australia. Although we appreciate having the young amongst the elders, education is an important factor. Just today I was told of a good friend whos daughter was made to sit at the back of the class with her desk turned form all the other students facing the wall. She was made to sit like this for three weeks while unable to go on recess with the other children. She was ridiculed and felt ashamed, but never spoke of it. A concerned mother had called and informed the parent of her daughters dilemma.

Of course the mother took immediate action but the damage had already been done psychologically, which may affect the child for years. There is no excuse for offending children, for they need teachers, and guidance, not harassment, and anguish.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Fiesty!

But please, stay on topic.

As long as the topic is Giant Spiders, that is....okay?

Here's a little something for you..

Imagine one of THESE puppies walking down a Fallujahn street...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
There is no excuse for offending children, for they need teachers, and guidance, not harassment, and anguish.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but who are you saying offended children? She said she has photo evidence of U.S. soldiers in mass graves, and she said she would send them via U2U because she was afraid the mods wouldn't allow her to post them, she never sent them. Are you saying just because somebody is a teenager, they should be permitted to make allegations without providing any evidence, even if they say they have it? I don't see how asking to see that evidence caused any anguish, and nobody harassed her. I do agree that she likely needs guidance, reading some of her posts it seems she sees terrorists the same way most girls her age see boy bands.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I know plenty of Marines. I'd know if we were getting our butts kicked. A few of our guys are going a little nuts. A friend of my brothers has decided that he hates and distrusts all Iraqis and plans to kill as many as he can for the combined reasons of self preservation and pay back. That's the biggest problem we have in Iraq from what I've heard from my former comrades in arms. We're killing the everloving crap out of these devil-worshipping SOBs (referring to those who support murder in god's name, like Syrian Sister- but not all Muslims). Allah would be better off if he did send spiders and pidgeons because the terrorists who claim to serve him sure as heck aren't going to beat us.

Last but not least, I seem to recall our terrorist-loving friend telling us that nothing could beat a guerilla war. Completely inaccurate. It is easily possible to defeat a movement of the people- even a jihad. The muslims proclaimed a jihad against the mongols and got their butts handed to them, and if you think you can defeat religious commitment why don't you ask a Cathar- you'll have to exhume one first though.
There aren't many ways to lose to a guerilla war. America couldn't have won it's revolution if it hadn't been so far from Britain. Vietnam never could have won if America hadn't been bound by politics. Russia could have won Afghanistan if they'd hadn't used flawed tactics (attempting to break the will to fight by use of mechanized forces, not entirely dissimiliar from the American belief that we could break the North Vietnamese if we got them into a pitched battle),
Guerilla warfare is not fundementally different from any other threat. If the aggressor fields the appropriate logistics and tactics it will be defeated. It could be argued that Guerilla warfare is far easier to defeat than a conventional threat because it almost by definition it will be more poorly coordinated and equipped than a conventional threat. Any police force in the world could tell you how to deal with guerillas- you field as many men as it takes to secure borders, maintain reaction forces against enemy activities in every city, and make surgical offensives based on investigation followed by either trap or raid ops.
So here's what you do- give me a few of the best senior officers from the Border Patrol and major law enforcement organizations in America, let me talk with them for a couple of hours (and order some chinese food for us) and tomorrow morning we'll tell you exactly how many men to field and how to employ them. In a year or two the insurgents will be no more dangerous than American street gangs- only a thorn in our side- not a threat to national security.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Sweety you are impatient.

Go check your U2U now.

Gattaca you want them to? it would be my greatest pleasure.

I can't belive this is a big story on ATS, ...... PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS!

here are some links, no photos though so i can't be accused of posting graphic photos. you can easily get them of the net though.

www4.indymedia.org.uk...

www.marchforjustice.com...

BTW this is still on topic, since the mass graves may give credence to the shiekh, whom i don't know if he is telling the truth about the spiders or not.

ALSO, MODERATOR!
Personal insult.

We're killing the everloving crap out of these devil-worshipping SOBs (referring to those who support murder in god's name, like Syrian Sister- but not all Muslims)

A support murder in god's name? I have never said that and i do not. This is the greatest of insults.

If this site is truly for free speach and against personal insults, something would be done about this.

Thankyou.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Did I miss something or there were not any pictures???

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca
Did I miss something or there were not any pictures???

You boys are like impatient children.

And your insulting me over my age? HAH!

Go check your U2U. And enjoy

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
How about posting the links for the pictures here sister?
I'm sure there are quiet a few of us that would like to see them.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

ALSO, MODERATOR!
Personal insult.

We're killing the everloving crap out of these devil-worshipping SOBs (referring to those who support murder in god's name, like Syrian Sister- but not all Muslims)

A support murder in god's name? I have never said that and i do not. This is the greatest of insults.

If this site is truly for free speach and against personal insults, something would be done about this.

Thankyou.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

Have you noticed yet that the moderators never respond to your constant demands that they warn everyone who dares to disagree with you with any level of conviction?
As I have said, it is clearly true that the terrorists who kill innocents, even women and children in the process of fighting a political war and say that it is God's work are blasphemers. It is just as easy to see that God has not seen fit to bless these sinners with appreciable level of success- they are losing their butts. Last but not least, it can be readily inferred from your posts that you sympathize/agree with these "insurgents" (read blasphemers and terrorists). Everything I've said, while harsh, is logically supportable and refrains from any use of arbitrary insults based on age, religion, race, or any other factor. It is highly unlikely that the mods are going to red tag me just for hurting your feelings. Toughen up.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Sweety you are impatient.

Go check your U2U now.

Gattaca you want them to? it would be my greatest pleasure.

I can't belive this is a big story on ATS, ...... PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS!

Thank you for sending those, however it is the same link gattaca provided earlier in this thread. Only one body shown can be identified as a westerner, provided the image wasn't altered somehow, and I never said I doubted that soldiers have died there, it's very possible they could get there hands on a soldier's body. The rest of the bodies shown were decomposed to bones, which should make you wonder why one body is not decomposed in the least, while the rest look like mummies, yet they were supposedly killed during the battle of fallujah in the same general period of time.

Those photos do not provide any evidence that masses of U.S. soldiers were killed, they are just bad propaganda, and another insult to the intelligence of most, just like the G.I. Joe doll they held hostage. But again, thanks for sharing.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by 27jd]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Those photos do not provide any evidence that masses of U.S. soldiers were killed, they are just bad propaganda, and another insult to the intelligence of most, just like the G.I. Joe doll they held hostage. But again, thanks for sharing.

Haa, but you are so wrong 27jd , just like the rest of us here that have posted in the terrorism threads.
Syrian Sister is right. She is

better educated
than you or me, or anyone else here.
She knows first hand at what is happening. She has seen it all from

start to end

All her links do back up her stories. Honest, they do. Its just that none of us here can see the truth as Syrian Sister can.

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is from my post on another thread.......
CNN, Insurgents dressed in Iraqi military uniforms killed an officer and his son
CBS, Suicide bombers killing Innocents
Iraqi Insurgents kill civilians

Just thought I stick it here as it relates to this aswell.
Iraqis killing Iraqis....No way, that can't be.
According to Syrian Sister

quote: Syrian Sister
I never said those that behead hostages are the resistance. I said those that behead hostages aer mossad agents trying to defame the resistance. The Iraqi resistance has already said they have nothing to do with these crimes

This was my original Question

After reading your post Im assuming that you are claiming that no "insurgents" that are truly Iraqi have killed any Iraqi innocent civilians? please correct me if I'm wrong.

SS's answer

IS your question, do i say that the iraqi resistance doesn't kill innocent iraqies, the answer is yes.

Riiiight, Massod agents are disguised as insurgents knocking off Iraqis as a ploy to decieve everyone
.....there are no Iraqi Insurgetents...Syrian either...they are all Mossad Agents

[edit on 21/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
sorry. anybody of you got any pictures on u2u???

I just got it:

tw, enjoy these mass graves of occupation soldiers, the enemy is hiding the number of dead.
www.albasrah.net...

It don't know - is this any joke??? I put the same link some posts before. Some unknown bodies.

She is girl about 18. Talking about military affairs with such person could be really impressive
))

[edit on 22-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Have you noticed yet that the moderators never respond to your constant demands that they warn everyone who dares to disagree with you with any level of conviction?

Yes, which further shows me that this forum is bias, and hence has no way to search for the truth under any capacity.

Thankyou for pointing that out.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Haa, but you are so wrong 27jd , just like the rest of us here that have posted in the terrorism threads.
Syrian Sister is right. She is

better educated
than you or me, or anyone else here.
She knows first hand at what is happening. She has seen it all from

start to end

All her links do back up her stories. Honest, they do. Its just that none of us here can see the truth as Syrian Sister can.

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

I'm glad you've finally seen the light. Congratulations.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join