It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ANA LUCIA!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!

Holy crap on a stick! I didnt even see that one coming. And is libby down for the count, or does Dharma make theyre pillows bulletproof!?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I almost dropped dead when I saw that commercial.

Anyone had any luck getting through? I just get a busy signal...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hahahahahahah

Stupid anna,

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
damn i gotta stop reading spoilers...

im getting good, i didn't read the season finale spoiler

anyway, what a great episode!!!

things are heating up!!!

and that hanso commercial was crazy too

i can't believe ana and libby are dead now...

michael has shown his alliance...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

michael looks as though he shot his shoulder, then he'll let henry escape. obviously he's been told to let henry go by the others, and ana would not have done that. and he wanted to make it look like henry escaped.

if this is the case then what he said about the others must be false, the only reason he said it all was to get locke, kate and jack out of the hatch. then again how did he know that ana would have a gun. unless they're all coincidences that fell perfectly in to place allowing michael to make it look as though henry escaped...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby

michael looks as though he shot his shoulder, then he'll let henry escape. obviously he's been told to let henry go by the others, and ana would not have done that. and he wanted to make it look like henry escaped.

if this is the case then what he said about the others must be false...

I agree. I think Michael has been brainwashed, similar to what they did to Claire. Speaking of which I think Kate knows Michael was lying about the others being dressed in rags, because she saw the fake beards and stuff when she was looking in the lockers in the medical hatch.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
1-877-hansorg

Just called it. WOW crazyness... It prompts you to an automated voice mails. I have only done the first 2. The second name is Hanso's and it directs you to his person voice mail......WOW. there is a voice and some static that imply's Hanso is missing and someone has taken over the project but listen for yourself to be sure.
Anyone else call the number and here any of the other voice mails?
I'm checking the other voice mails shortly!!!

Bye Anna no you can enjoy jail without worrieing about work!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i don't think michael knew that ana had a gun...

he simply wanted to get henry gale out of imprisonment by any means (a gun or no gun, the gun just made it alot easier)...

i feel bad for libby (and hurley)...

michael just shot libby because she saw what had occurred...

also, i don't believe that michael is "brainwashed"...

why do i think this???

because it was very blatant that michael was shaking the gun...

now if he were brainwashed into helping the others by any means, he wouldn't be scared (he would be "brainwashed" to kill)...

also, michael killing libby seemed a bit of a reaction to her voice / presence...

he was aware of what he was doing...

he said sorry to ana lucia...

michael is just a desperate (from season one, episode one) father trying to protect his son...

this kidnapping just fueled him even more...

he will do anything (including killing ana and libby and shooting himself and freeing henry) just to get his "boy" back...

this is my take on it...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Official "The Lost Experience" Thread...

the lost experience is that lost online game...

it should be great...

please, post anything related to this online game in that thread and not in this thread (in order to not make confusion)...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

michael is just a desperate (from season one, episode one) father trying to protect his son...

this kidnapping just fueled him even more...

he will do anything (including killing ana and libby and shooting himself and freeing henry) just to get his "boy" back...

however much we try to analyse lost and 'why' they do what they do on there, we're never close to the answer.

why does michael do what he did, when they were going to get guns to get the others anyway? there's something hidden and more to the story, than merely michael wanting walt back.

it does seem as though he's not doing it for dharma, but more for himself... grrr kills me not knowing the answer. that's why i love lost, because i'm a curious and paranoid person and it plays on those feelings a lot.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
however much we try to analyse lost and 'why' they do what they do on there, we're never close to the answer.

why does michael do what he did, when they were going to get guns to get the others anyway? there's something hidden and more to the story, than merely michael wanting walt back.

it does seem as though he's not doing it for dharma, but more for himself... grrr kills me not knowing the answer. that's why i love lost, because i'm a curious and paranoid person and it plays on those feelings a lot.

very true...

the words michael spoke of about the others are a lie...

if he is working for the others, why would michael tell the survivors about the others being "barely armed"...

the survivors are heading into a trap...

i believe the survivors are out-numbered and have less weapons than the others...

the episode entitled "three minutes" will show michael's island flashback...

this episode will air in two weeks...

with lost, anything is possible...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I can't believe they are gone, i was taken by surprise, i didnt expect that. I don't know what to think i have so many ideas as to what the hell is going on but it doesn't seem to click, i lose sleep thinking about it. Thats bad!!
looking forward to next week, you guys are the only ones that i can talk to, everyone else cant stand to hear me talk about it!! ha ha!! Oh poor sawyer no more booty call!! ha ha!

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
the promo pics for "live together, die alone" (the season finale) are up...

and look who is back:

all the pics can be seen here...

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
i heard desmond was coming back, wonder what his significance of coming back will be...

he looks more like one of the dharma people from the maternity hatch now... with that white lab coat and all...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Heres a candid photo of a new Dharma hatch logo. The set of the village of the others was floating around, apparently it was set up in hawaii, and a few people went wanderin through.

Now, is it just me, or are they starting to just make up symbols on a whim? We used to think it had to do with the apollo symbols, now I just think theyre making random symbols.

Heres some potential future Dharma Hatch Symbols for season three. Enjoy

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
yeah wolfofwar...

some guy saw the finale episode set and posted all his pics...

i didn't look at any of them (because i hate spoilers that huge) but i just looked at your pic...

thanks for sharing...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

In 'Mission: Impossible 3' if you watch the end credits, you will notice the last name listed in the 'Special Thanks' section is The Hanso Foundation.

that is funny...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The official release date for the LOST Season 2 DVD boxset is October 5.

Bonus features include:

* Lost Connections: Viewers can navigate between the crossed paths of the characters, and follow the connections to the mysterious numbers. Includes compelling motion graphics, creators, and plants seeds to upcoming connections in the new TV season.
* Lost: On Location: This featurette provides an in-depth look at the making of 10 individual episodes of Lost. Here is an up-close and compelling look at life on the set of TV's most exciting thriller.
* The Lost Flashbacks: These original, never-before-seen flashbacks from the show provide exciting new insights into the back stories of the survivors.
* Secrets of the Hatch: Get an insider's look at this mysterious location.
* Bloopers
* Deleted Scenes
* Fire And Water: Anatomy Of An Episode: Follows the creation of a 'Lost' episode from script to finish
* Audio Commentaries
* 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
* English DD5.1 Surround

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
great site:

www.lostlinks.net...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
what is the three minutes all about in the episode "three minutes"???

it's not really a spoiler, so i will post it...

Itsy Bitsy Three Minutes spoiler for you.

Scooper says:

What is the "Three Minutes" of the title? Nothing short of the amount of time Michael was allowed to see Walt after running into "the others". The scene is emotionally intense, and designed to dramatically challenge your sense of right and wrong when it comes to the love of a father who has lost their child. Undoubtely Harold's best acting ever on LOST.

that very scene should be great...

it will show the viewer why michael is doing everything he is doing...

this episode will air next week, and then its the two-hour season finale!!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join