It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
new pics from the finale:

www.thetailsection.com...

EDIT:

maybe charlie finds the flame hatch???

[edit on 11-5-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
He is one of the two known pyro's on the island...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Reviewing the last episode when Ecko is having his dream after Ana tels him he has to help John there was those flashes.
I can't get a screen shot but one of the flashes is to where the teddy bear is being pulled on that rope. Will Locke and Eko's path bring them to the children?
Another wierd thing (and I wish I could get a screenshot) when they show the flash of the teddy bear it looks like the black mist is there...
I'm going to look around and see if I can find anything.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Interesting that Claire's psychic tells Ecko that he is a fraud...
If that is true then why was he all freaked out about Claire?

Would that mean he is a part of Dharma and sent Claire to the island?

When he first appeared in Claire's flashback I got the impression that he wa sa real psychic and sent Claire on that plane knowing that it would crash and she would be able to raise the baby on her own.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
i never look at screencaps for episodes i've not seen... i like them to be a surprise. i can't understand people who would... wierd. lol

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Interesting that Claire's psychic tells Ecko that he is a fraud...
If that is true then why was he all freaked out about Claire?

Would that mean he is a part of Dharma and sent Claire to the island?

When he first appeared in Claire's flashback I got the impression that he wa sa real psychic and sent Claire on that plane knowing that it would crash and she would be able to raise the baby on her own.

I think he really (in the show) is a psychic. Something happened with his child and judging by his wifes and his daughters actions something wasn't right. Can't say forshore but didn't the psychic's daughter say that her father told her about Eko not being a real priest and than said he talked to Eko's brother?
Maybe the psychic is attached to dharma and his family was threaten if he did get give Eko the run around. If he was psychic he could have been seeing the conections to everything as they were unfolding.
Just a thought....is it Wednesday yet?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
what i now believe:

- the island has a sort of "power"...

- this power is not because of dharma...

- dharma chose this island because of this power...

- dharma did add mystery to the island (like the hatch and the "others" and etc)...

- but, the island has it's own mystery not because of dharma...

- the character of locke changed because of the swan hatch...

- locke has lost his "faith" in the island because of the dharma initiative (he doesn't believe that boone was a sacrifice / others things)...

- once the dharma distraction is destroyed, the losties (locke too) will know and understand that the island is originally mysterious and powerful...

- if the button is not pushed, a plane will fall from the sky

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
great article:

War of the Worlds ...

my theory about redemption (and then dying on the island) playing a big role is confirmed:

For the actors tasked with embodying this journey, season 2 has required a risky leap of faith, and not just because they're usually kept in the dark about the plot. (Says Yunjin Kim, who plays Sun: ''When a character reaches some kind of redemption, perhaps it's time to start packing your bag.'')

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
lostlinks.net...

check out all three of the "three minutes" preview clips...

it looks great!!!

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
link...

Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have revealed some interesting info on the end of season 2 and the beginning of season 3!

Keep reading for more!

05/03 - Lindelof & Cuse: We'll see the resolution of the Michael-Walt story. We're going to answer the question of where Michael has been and resolve the story of him and Walt. The growth of Malcolm David Kelly (Walt) will be addressed in the 3rd season. We'll learn more about Dharma. Desmond will shed some more light on his experience on the island in the three years prior to when Locke came down into that hatch. There is more stuff between Sawyer/Kate/Jack, but the focus is not on the romance between those characters. There are bigger fish to fry. Ana-Lucia and Jack were not in a place where we felt it was believable for them to have a romance. Charlie and Claire have been on a break and there's definitely some advancement in their relationship as part of the finale. The perception might be that we dropped the idea of forming an army, what actually happened was that more significant things replaced the need to develop an army. But that concept is indeed coming back for the finale. You can expect to see more of Rousseau next year, but the story of the wrecked research vessel. it will be coming at some point but we can't guarantee it'll be in Season 3. We'll be introducing new characters in Season 3, so you'll be getting fresh flashbacks. You'll probably see fewer flashbacks of our original characters as we begin to move toward certain inevitabilities. You will learn more about some of the other survivors next year. Also, where the new characters come from in Season 3 is going be part of the fun and anticipation over the summer, and hopefully by the end of the finale you'll be getting some sense of who those characters might be. We are going to produce the next 22 hours of Lost in Season 3

bold text bolded by me...

i guess there will be 21 episodes of "lost" in season three...

and, these extra characters, are very interesting

link...

Ausiello has new news from Lindelof about Cindy/Libby!

Continue reading for more

05/14 - Damon Lindelof [reveals]: Libby's got this mysterious backstory, of which we've only given you the tip of the iceberg. We know she's spent some time in the mental institution with Hurley, and the idea of killing her before she had an opportunity to explain how she got there... we have a master plan for how we're going to tell that story, but it's all posthumous. You'll start to learn Libby's moves through flashbacks over the course of the next season. So we're not done with Cynthia, but Libby is dead

this should clear things up...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"Lost" Creator Gets New TV Deal...

May 15, 2006 12:15 p.m. EST

Ayinde O. Chase - All Headline News Staff Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) - ABC has given the green light for a new drama series from J.J. Abrams the creator of “Lost.”

The show titled “Six Degrees” is the tale of six New York strangers, who are all connected by "a mysterious web of seeming coincidence and happenstance that draws them together and changes their lives forever."

The ensemble drama also has an ensemble cast of executive producers. Stu Zicherman, Raven Metzner, Thom Sherman, Bryan Burk, Jim Parriot have all signed onboard for the project.

this sounds a lot like "lost"...

i guess he really is a "self-plagiarist" (what's so wrong about that anyway)???

personally, the man should make as much money as he can with his own ideas (even if they are recycled a couple of times)...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
"Lost" Creator Gets New TV Deal...

May 15, 2006 12:15 p.m. EST

Ayinde O. Chase - All Headline News Staff Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) - ABC has given the green light for a new drama series from J.J. Abrams the creator of “Lost.”

The show titled “Six Degrees” is the tale of six New York strangers, who are all connected by "a mysterious web of seeming coincidence and happenstance that draws them together and changes their lives forever."

The ensemble drama also has an ensemble cast of executive producers. Stu Zicherman, Raven Metzner, Thom Sherman, Bryan Burk, Jim Parriot have all signed onboard for the project.

this sounds a lot like "lost"...

i guess he really is a "self-plagiarist" (what's so wrong about that anyway)???

personally, the man should make as much money as he can with his own ideas (even if they are recycled a couple of times)...

Maybes that show ends with those six people getting on a plane and crashing on the Lost island?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

what i now believe:

- the island has a sort of "power"...

- this power is not because of dharma...

- dharma chose this island because of this power...

- dharma did add mystery to the island (like the hatch and the "others" and etc)...

- but, the island has it's own mystery not because of dharma...

- the character of locke changed because of the swan hatch...

- locke has lost his "faith" in the island because of the dharma initiative (he doesn't believe that boone was a sacrifice / others things)...

- once the dharma distraction is destroyed, the losties (locke too) will know and understand that the island is originally mysterious and powerful...

- if the button is not pushed, a plane will fall from the sky

From the Rose and Bernard centric episode, we know that in the 'Lost' Universe there was a healer who could draw up his 'power' from natural sources of energy from the planet. Maybes the the island is on an epicentre of such a source.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chriswok
Maybes the the island is on an epicentre of such a source.

this is very possible...

the "dharma distraction" (aka all of season two), is just a taste of the mystery of the show...

GREAT NEWS LOST FANS:

NO RERUNS FOR SEASON THREE!!!

If you haven't heard yet, Season Three of LOST will have NO RERUNS! Yes, I said NO RERUNS! Reruns. No repeats.

Now, after you get done cheering, bite on this: The new schedule features the first third of the series starting in its regular timeslot for seven consecutive episodes, then there is a THIRTEEN WEEK HIATUS! After that, the series marches to the end of the season with NO RERUNS!

Thirteen week of no LOST, or a bunch of reruns to break up the flow of the story? Which is more bearable? I smell a poll. Check the sidebar.

so:

- seven consecutive new episodes (seven weeks)...

- then a huge THIRTEEN WEEK HIATUS (more than three months)...

- then the series marches to the end of the season with NO RERUNS...

w0w...

that's a huge break...

there better be a huge mystery to make us think during that time (and not like that crappy "dad?" think on the computer, that was ok but they never fully showed us what occurred)...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Maybes the the island is on an epicentre of such a source.

this is very possible...

the "dharma distraction" (aka all of season two), is just a taste of the mystery of the show...

GREAT NEWS LOST FANS:

NO RERUNS FOR SEASON THREE!!!

If you haven't heard yet, Season Three of LOST will have NO RERUNS! Yes, I said NO RERUNS! Reruns. No repeats.

Now, after you get done cheering, bite on this: The new schedule features the first third of the series starting in its regular timeslot for seven consecutive episodes, then there is a THIRTEEN WEEK HIATUS! After that, the series marches to the end of the season with NO RERUNS!

Thirteen week of no LOST, or a bunch of reruns to break up the flow of the story? Which is more bearable? I smell a poll. Check the sidebar.

so:

- seven consecutive new episodes (seven weeks)...

- then a huge THIRTEEN WEEK HIATUS (more than three months)...

- then the series marches to the end of the season with NO RERUNS...

w0w...

that's a huge break...

there better be a huge mystery to make us think during that time (and not like that crappy "dad?" think on the computer, that was ok but they never fully showed us what occurred)...

From what I understand, that's what most shows in the US are like? I know South Park is on a mid season break of Season 10, which won't see any new episodes till August.

As for the 'Dad?' not baring any answers, the Walt & Michael storyline is concluded tonight in 'Three Minutes'.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

From what I understand, that's what most shows in the US are like? I know South Park is on a mid season break of Season 10, which won't see any new episodes till August.

As for the 'Dad?' not baring any answers, the Walt & Michael storyline is concluded tonight in 'Three Minutes'.

that might be true but there are some exceptions...

like "24," which has a "non-stop season" from beginning to end, no repeats and no breaks at all

the walt and michael storyline will most likely be "concluded" in the season finale (based on what the producers say)...

of course, the word "concluded" could mean anything, like:

- walt and michael find each other are live happily ever after :w:

- one of them dies (thus this storyline is ended)...

- something else...

please be aware that the actor that played michael will not be a regular in season three...

this could mean loads of things...

something major will occur within the next two episodes (just concerning this part of lost)...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
LOST IS ALL NEW TONIGHT!!!

be sure to watch!!!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
w0w!!!

what an episode...

the scene when michael and walt talk, omg i got goosebumps

damn those others...

walt noticed something very important:

"they're not who they say they are"...

did he mean the others aren't "village dwellers"???

did he mean they are actually scientists???

probably yes...

seeing sawyer call jack his friend was great too...

and that boat ending was crazy...

i hate it how they end it on a cliffhanger (and love it) :bash:

can any say desmond's boat???

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

w0w!!!

what an episode...

the scene when michael and walt talk, omg i got goosebumps

damn those others...

walt noticed something very important:

"they're not who they say they are"...

did he mean the others aren't "village dwellers"???

did he mean they are actually scientists???

probably yes...

seeing sawyer call jack his friend was great too...

and that boat ending was crazy...

i hate it how they end it on a cliffhanger (and love it) :bash:

can any say desmond's boat???

Yup, it's Desmond's boat, which you find out in the next episode (which is a Desmond Centric episode).
Walt saying 'they're not who they say they are' thing is also a reference to when Kate found the fake beard and clothes in the hospital. Clearly the 'Others' are portraying themselves as 'castaway' type people. Maybe's they are Dharma scientists...

Alot of rumours flying around about the season cliffhanger as well, alot of belief that the season will end with another plane crash... I hope not.

I'd love to find out that Locke's Dad is the 'Real' Sawyer (the man that James 'Sawyer' Ford is after) that'd really cause alot of viewer tension between the two characters

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Chriswok]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
yeah...

i knew all that stuff...

i love this show

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join