It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So did Locke just leave the survivors?
That was an odd moment. He just cut off his splint and took off.

I'm guessing "the five" are going to be shadowed by Sayid. I hope Jack and Sayid talk to the other guys and let them know that they may be walking into a trap. But they likely wont.
NOBODY SHARES INFORMATION ON THAT ISLAND!
It drives me nuts

Everyone has these freaking weird things happen and they never tell anyone else. If they would just share information (especially Locke) they might be able to figure something out.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Seriously? What is everyone's freaking deal with not sharing information? Everyone has a peice of the puzzle, and if they would all just PUT IT TOGETHER, they woulda found the damn rocket pad or whatever they need to get off the island. For instance, if micheal knew Sayid saw walt appear when he got kidnapped, Micheal woulda realized something when Dr Clue(sp ?) asked him about Walt's appearances. If Eko and Locke say "hey, we found a frigging peephole hatch thats been watching us", ..something would come up. I would slap anyone who would keep Critical..NEED TO KNOW....Information from me. But judging from the preview for next week, it looks like Locke tries to smash the 'puter and triggers another lockdown. I'm sure he doesn't explain himself though, just acts like a technophobic whacko in everyone else's eyes.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What I am worried about is that the WWIII might start this summer and we will never know what the hell is going on on that freakin' island !!!

They should show the first season on Lost on all middle eastern channels. I bet you that they would then rather find out whats in the hatch then fight some stupid war

More on topic....

Eko and Locke are men of faith, they believe that they have been chosen for something on that island, that they have a mission there. That is why they are doing everything alone if possible and why are they so secretive.
Their paranormal events on the island are the most powerful ones: Eko's strong visions of his brother, the hatch that they found, Locke's miraculous recovery twice... his leg got healed pretty fast now.

Season finale should be awsome, me thinks.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Good points, Paperclip! I can see know how their faith might get in the way of better judgement...not like that ever happens to people in real life!!
That's a good idea about showing it in the Middle East, too. They say that the Lostaways figure out in this next episode what brought down their plane. Who wants to bet that the huge Super-Magnet behind the concrete wall has something to do with it? We saw a reminder of it when Eko walked past the wall and his cross got attracted to it..thats foreshadowing if I ever saw it.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I've not seen the newest episode yet (Three Minutes) but I will have watched it by the end of the week.
BAsed only on what I read of it though, it seems to me that Michael has become one of 'them'. He's got a list (which I presume Ethan made) and he's doing exactly what Ethan and Goodwin were supposed to (infiltrating and arranging a kidnapping)
So I think Michael will become one.

Maybe this is how the Others came about. Maybe they aren't the original Islanders and were children which grew up with previous Others...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I've not seen the newest episode yet (Three Minutes) but I will have watched it by the end of the week.
BAsed only on what I read of it though, it seems to me that Michael has become one of 'them'. He's got a list (which I presume Ethan made) and he's doing exactly what Ethan and Goodwin were supposed to (infiltrating and arranging a kidnapping)
So I think Michael will become one.

Maybe this is how the Others came about. Maybe they aren't the original Islanders and were children which grew up with previous Others...

nope, sorry...

the others (really dharma scientists), just threatened michael that he would never see walt again unless he freed fenry (fake henry) and brought those five to the others's camp...

it is also interesting to see that the others never said anything about killing anyone who gets in michael's way...

it was michael's own choice to kill ana lucia and libby...

he is sorry for it (because of eko speech to him)...

his sorrow can be seen in the scene where he is helping the lostaways dig the graves...

also, what is locke doing now / why did he walk away!?!?!?

good point umbrax...

i don't know the answer but i believe locke will find desmond (it is said that he will be found laying on the beach)...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah! Why did Locke walk away? He has lost his faith, and yet he took the splint off knowing that the island would heal him.

I like what he said to Ekko in ? when Ekko asked him what happened to Boone...

"The Island required a sacrifice!" He's a nut!!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Yeah! Why did Locke walk away? He has lost his faith, and yet he took the splint off knowing that the island would heal him.

I like what he said to Ekko in ? when Ekko asked him what happened to Boone...

"The Island required a sacrifice!" He's a nut!!

locke said those words in a sarcastic tone...

you should have heard him right after boone's death...

i believe locke doesn't mean that sacrifice stuff anymore...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
it's odd that they would want those 4... jack, kate, sawyer, hurley... what's so special about these 4 people? three of them are known to the bearded guy (zeke) but hurley seems like the odd one out in that party of four.

michael has really screwed up because sayid is on to him, everyone will know eventually what he did, and it doesn't make it up just because he wants his son back.

there were a number of ways to play that, he decided to shoot his way out.

he could have confronted jack, and said 'look here's the deal, they want henry, and then they want us 5 to go over there...i'm not sure why, but we should arm ourselves, and maybe bring two or three people as backup' and so on. but then again that's not action packed enough for lost.

cant wait for the finale, will it be a double? and is it this wednesday or the following?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
it's odd that they would want those 4... jack, kate, sawyer, hurley... what's so special about these 4 people? three of them are known to the bearded guy (zeke) but hurley seems like the odd one out in that party of four.

Yeah why do they want those 4??
It seems they want the "good" people so I can understand Hurey, buy Sawery?
What about taking Locke? Henry told Locke that he was one of the "good" people, right?

cant wait for the finale, will it be a double? and is it this wednesday or the following?

Yeah, next week is the two hour season finale.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well Henry said he was coming for locke, but is he serious, or was he just trying to scare Locke

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Yeah why do they want those 4??
It seems they want the "good" people so I can understand Hurey, buy Sawery?
What about taking Locke? Henry told Locke that he was one of the "good" people, right?

I think Sawyer is in fatc a good person. He doesn't like what he is but it is all he knows. Think about when Jack wanted the heroin for Libby. He couldn't bare letting her die painfully and Jack knew that. Sawyer has taken on an isolated lifestyle and now is having to learn how to live as an interdependant person.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I think Sawyer is in fatc a good person.

''you're about the closest thing I got to a friend''...

almost as heartfelt as the moment they had just before jack went to the black rock, and sawyer told him about seeing his dad in australia.. ''i guess he never made that call''...

i think him talking to jack, it was almost like an appology, saying sorry for taking the meds, guns etc... seems that way anyways.

now he's out for revenge. all the losties are.

it's gonna be some finale...!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I just watched it and I have to say that Sawyer is a good person.

IMO I think Locke remembers what a certain faux Henry Gale said to him and I honestly think he has gone ot find the Others. Maybe he wants to rescue Walt alone, maybe he's going to reason with them, or maybe join them.

I'm sure that boat can't be Desmond's as he would be sailing away from the Island and that one was coming inward.

It's obvious the Others are some type of scientists/medical researchers. The syringe Pickett used on Michael looked as if it had been recently sterilised. And those 'tests' Walt mentioned are obviously some form of medical (but more likely parapsychological) test. I think they are looking for some type of genome which Michael could have passed to Walt.

Finally, and most importantly...........

Rousseau's daughter is hot hot HOT!!!

EDIT: After watching "Two for the Road" again, I think theres a possibility Claire may be Jack's half sister.

My reason for this is that Christian visited the mother of his daughter who looked alot like Claire, and from their conversation it seems he has had no access to her. Now, in an earlier episode (can't remember which but it was her first flashback episode) her boyfriend says she has "daddy-abandonment issues"...

[edit on 19/5/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
How come they asked for sawyer by his real name, I can't remember it ever being mentioned before. The only reason they cottoned onto Ethan was because his name wasn't on the passenger list that Hurley had, shouldn't they have thought the same about Sawyer?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Maybes James Ford changed his name to Sawyer legally, or maybes he told Hurley his real name was James Ford, good point though, have to watch that episode again.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
they got sawyer's real name probably because that's the info that ethan managed to get on him. they obviously don't know he's called sawyer. they also had hurley down as hugo... hence their real names. although none of that's really important.

i think the only question is why those four, jack because he's the obvious leader...but maybe they don't know that, sawyer maybe because he was on the boat and him and zeke have a passed etc, kate not sure why and same with hurley. random to say the least.

cause if michael didn't shoot libby, how in the world would he have got hurley to go with him.

grrrr. ohwell, enough of the wondering. *waits for the finale*

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
we still don't know what "good" actual pertains too...

when the others say they want the "good ones," it could mean that they want good ones for experiments, not necessarily good people...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
we still don't know what "good" actual pertains too...

when the others say they want the "good ones," it could mean that they want good ones for experiments, not necessarily good people...

I was thinking that too. Maybe they actually aren't looking for morally good people but suitable test subjects. i was also thinking that maybe they are looking for good people but are hoping to find a gene which makes people good. One of the Hanso Foundation's goals is to create a utopian society, and an inhection of goodness would be a great help in doing that.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
watch out!!!

there is a new preview for the season finale and in it eko says:

"charlie, in nineteen minutes, everyone on this island will die"...

maybe something happened with the computer???

but, how does eko know that everyone will die if the button is pushed???

w0w, i can't wait until wednesday...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join