It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If Michael was brainwashed to get the losties to attack, it would leave the rest weak, and thus vulnerable to getting kidnapped. Aaron and maybe even Sun.

Then again, Michael may have never been caught by the others, and is just willing to say or do anything to get Walt back.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Thinking that he was part of Darhma and the possibility of experementing with the crach survivors?

exactly...

experimenting with the survivors plays a huge role in this show...

EDIT:

you got it william one sac...

[edit on 18-4-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Play the lost game.....

Interactive Web game will feature a parallel storyline not seen on the hit series.

ABC has announced plans to launch a massive interactive game based on its hit series Lost. The network says The Lost Experience will be the largest interactive game ever based on a TV show.

read more here...
www.tv.com...

I can't wait

[edit on 25/4/06 by executioner]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Michelle Rodriguez in Jail!

www.eonline.com

Michelle Rodriguez plays a tough girl on TV. Now she has decided to hang tough in real life.

The Lost actress pleaded guilty Tuesday in Hawaii to one count of driving under the influence and chose to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail rather than fulfill 240 hours of community service.

Under orders from a Kane'ohe District Court judge, Rodriguez, who plays fierce ex-cop Ana-Lucia Cortez on the show, surrendered to authorities in the early afternoon to begin her short stay in a women's correctional facility on the island of Oahu. Credit for time served will be subtracted from her current sentence.

Oooo Ana-Lucia has been bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i am not going to say this huge spoiler in this thread, but if one would like to know just u2u me i guess...

it is about ana lucia...

hint: her trailor isn't needed anymore...

anyway, i just read some great news:

the finale of lost will have flashbacks of desmond!!!

these flashbacks will probably be "island flashbacks" and will be about desmond and what he was been up to with dharma...

also, we will find out why the plane has crashed before this season is done (maybe in the finale)...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Cannot wait for the new episode next week, tonights recaps shall have me refreshed

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i think i'd rather do 5 days in jail than 240 hours of community service too lol

we're sure to find out lots of answers in the upcoming episodes, but they'll probably opening up a whole new can of worms, and questions for us that we'll be left on a cliff hanger waiting for until september :p

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not quite certain what to make of this...

www.garytroup.net...

[edit on 4-30-2006 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well the book is out tomorrow according to amazon so maybe there are some clues inside it.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
is this perhaps a part of the lost game that will be online?? they said there would be clues, sites, different clues for different countries and so on, different story lines, alternate flashbacks, lives, events and so on... maybe it's part of that??

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Not quite certain what to make of this...

www.garytroup.net...

[edit on 4-30-2006 by William One Sac]

the informaion that i have says that this book was written by a producer / other person of importance (in terms of lost) that is like an add on to the lost universe...

obviously the "author" of "bad twin," gary troup, is a person of fiction:

Bad Twin was delivered to Hyperion just days before Troup boarded Oceanic Flight 815, which was lost in flight from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles in September 2004. He remains missing and is presumed dead. In addition to his many novels of mystery and crime, Gary Troup authored several non-fiction books including "The Valenzetti Equation." His disappearance is mourned by all who knew him and enjoyed his work.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the novel, "bad twin," is best described like this:

It's a real novel. But obviously the author was not on Flight 815, lol.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
But if they're already dead what happened to Boone and
*spolier alert for uk fans*

Shannon?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by executioner
But if they're already dead what happened to Boone

they are not already dead...

but, yes, there was a "purgatory" type theory roaming the internet (way back in season one, first episode), but it was said (by the producers) that they are not dead and what you see occuring on the island is real and is happening...

i hope this helps...

[edit on 1-5-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yeah I know, I was refering to a post on the first page(I thought it was the last post in the thread by mistake. My bad. )

[edit on 1/5/06 by executioner]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
To all the lost fans get reday for sweeps in May. There are 3 ep's left in season 2 the season finale is 2 hours long and is all about Desmond - For those who may be behind or near the beginning of season 2 he was the guy in the hatch.
Don't want to say much more too many spoilers...
But, as for all you Locke fans get ready for a fight between him and one of the tailies (hint: he has a big stick) It should be a good one.
As for anyone who watched the ep where Locke got his legs trapped in the blast door. I have a screen shot broken down to see all Locke saw when the black light came on.(it is very creepy and sends the show into a new world.
I watch way too much of this show and I have season one and 2 on DVD (season 2 I made myself all but the last 3 ep's) So if you have any questions about it let me know.
Peace
My Fav character is Jack for many reasons (everyone hates the one who makes the decisions but nobody want to do it themselves)

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by executioner
Yeah I know, I was refering to a post on the first page(I thought it was the last post in the thread by mistake. My bad. )

[edit on 1/5/06 by executioner]

no problem man...

everyone makes mistakes...

its no biggie...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

but, yes, there was a "purgatory" type theory roaming...

Gary Troup is an anagram for purgatory...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Gary Troup is an anagram for purgatory...

really???

w0w...

i, personally, don't want purgatory to have any connection to lost...

this, for the ending of it all, would be a major cop-out...

i would love to see how the producers explain dharma and etc...

how could they do this with purgatory???

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join