It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Governor Hochul Assures Business Owners that ONLY Donald Trump is being Targeted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
These people are not well and shouldn't be any where near the positions they occupy.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. Or at the very least, mental disorder inducing.

(God, that woman is hard to look at. To me, she has always looked like a psychotic marsupial in a great wig.)

I would agree with your first sentence, if these misfits were "appointed". But Latit James ran on, "I'm gonna take down Trump!", and she won.

New Yorkers elected James, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Alvin Bragg, Jerry Nadler, Chuck Schumer, George Santos, Jamal Bowman, and maybe Judge Engoron. An entire circus!

Maybe when God is finished showing California leaders the err of their ways, he will turn to New York leadership.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: JinMI

I wonder how many NYC developers are vulnerable to the Trump treatment right now...for the exact same thing.

I wonder how many potential NYC developers will now decide it's not worth the risk to invest in construction there...and will develop elsewhere.

NY just screwed itself.

Even home buyers/sellers.

If I state that I want to borrow 200k for a home and the tax assessed value is 50k, obtaining that home is now subject to lawsuit.

Yup.
But as long as you don't support Trump and believe how they want you to...they'll leave you alone though.
Hochul said so.

BINGO. All developers in New York can now rest easier. I was proud of Elon Musk for moving his Corporate headquarters out of New York 3 weeks ago, when it was clear that unpredictable radicals are in control.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

*Delaware.

Not New York.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I wonder how many NYC developers are vulnerable to the Trump treatment right now...for the exact same thing.

I wonder how many potential NYC developers will now decide it's not worth the risk to invest in construction there...and will develop elsewhere.

NY just screwed itself.

Even home buyers/sellers.

If I state that I want to borrow 200k for a home and the tax assessed value is 50k, obtaining that home is now subject to lawsuit.

Yup.
But as long as you don't support Trump and believe how they want you to...they'll leave you alone though.
Hochul said so.

BINGO. All developers in New York can now rest easier. I was proud of Elon Musk for moving his Corporate headquarters out of New York 3 weeks ago, when it was clear that unpredictable radicals are in control.

When it comes to business and development in NY...

'FRIENDS of SOROS' will have nothing to worry about from the courts.
EVERYONE else...not so much.

Total control of NY business, real estate and development through the courts.

edit on 19-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ROFLOL Hochul just made the Trump case fully appealable 😃

Bias and Prejudice, over zealous prosecution 😃
The whole system is corrupt , including the judges, so it matters little.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Or, they could just decide to not submit 10 years worth of fraudulent financial statements. Seems like an easier solution, to me.

Sounds criminal.

Why wasn't there criminal charges again?

That's what I was wondering when listening to AG Letitia James the other day gloat about the $360 Billion fine against Donald Trump. She called him a CRIMINAL at least 3 times.

Maybe you have to be SMART in order to enact CRIMINAL proceedings. She obviously is not smart. I don't know if she's as stupid as Fani Willis however. They're all going down next year anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

*Delaware.

Not New York.

Oh... Joe Biden's state? GOOD! I'm Glad Musk took his tax dollars out of Delaware. Maybe Joe Biden's neighborhood will become a slum now.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

*Delaware.

Not New York.

Oh... Joe Biden's state? GOOD! I'm Glad Musk took his tax dollars out of Delaware. Maybe Joe Biden's neighborhood will become a slum now.

No one would fault you for confusing the two.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Right you can’t come out and say you’re just prosecuting one person and everyone else is good. Should be thrown out immediately on appeal and these bums should be thrown in jail

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Only idiots can not see what is been done to the former president Trump and his family, soo viciously.

Those defending this persecution agree with everything the democrats are doing because they can no see beyond the tip of their nose.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The general business owners and population of NY might not be directly targeted like Trump is by the NY governance, as for dealing with the fallout of these kinds of actions everyone is exposed. Since this ruling support for a trucker boycott of NY is building. Without trucks a city stops. There will be a good supply of rat stew and solient green in NY, as for all the other things that keep a city running transportation costs are expected to increase as the supply of drivers reduce.

With how divided things are becoming in America, it is going to be a crazy election this year.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
my translation of this is, 'don't worry New York business community, we'll leave you alone (while taxing you of course) as long as you don't run for political office as a Republican.'

did Mr. Trump every have ANY of these issues before he ran for office?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

No only the persecution of the oppositions as per Trump case, but also, they are supporting segregation racism and prejudice, they hide what they are doing in NY and all over the hell hole democrat states in the name of "equality and inclusiveness" this is nothing more than another word for racist and prejudice.

NoW you will only get funds, housing, medical care, first choice of job in NY depending on your skin color and citizenship status, illegals have priority over jobs.

Democrats once the KKK party is now using racial divisions in the nation, once a racist always a racist.

BTW the leadership of the democratic party and their heavy pocket donors are actually white people

edit on 19-2-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

NY just screwed itself.

They would All be Welcomed Across the River in Joisey ....

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

*Delaware.

Not New York.

No one would fault you for confusing the two.

The last time I drove past Delaware (est 6/2009) the air was heavy and smelled like toxic oil. Maybe Joe and Hunter and Ashley are typical of people who inhale those Delaware poisons, 24/7?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I wonder when was the last time a Governor has had to reassure their constituency after their Department of Justice won a court case?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about

I wonder; if my business donates to the Democrat party of New York or the Governor's relection campaign can I be put on a list of "rule-following New Yorkers" and avoid the extraordinary, unusual circumstance that saw to the persecution of Donald Trump?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

The whole system is corrupt , including the judges, so it matters little.

Well at Least New York's Finest are Keeping the People SAFE there .

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

*sigh*

That is not at all what was said. I guess I shouldn't expect much more from the Conservative Treehouse. What she said was this "“I think that this is really an extraordinary, unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about, because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior,” Hochul responded."

And she's right to. 95% of businessmen and real estate moguls understand and respect the rules and the law. Trump never had and never will. Which does mean that they won't get treated like a criminal, because they aren't criminals like Trump. Her statement is 100% accurate and it shows NOTHING like what the Conserative TreeHouse would like you to believe. Mind you I should have known this as soon as I saw the source.

Man just once I'd love to log on to this site and not immediately seeing people skewing and twisting facts. Maybe one day.
edit on 19-2-2024 by VoiceofReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality

*sigh*

That is not at all what was said. I guess I shouldn't expect much more from the Conservative Treehouse. What she said was this "“I think that this is really an extraordinary, unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about, because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior,” Hochul responded."

And she's right to. 95% of businessmen and real estate moguls understand and respect the rules and the law. Trump never had and never will. Which does mean that they won't get treated like a criminal, because they aren't criminals like Trump. Her statement is 100% accurate and it shows NOTHING like what the Conserative TreeHouse would like you to believe. Mind you I should have known this as soon as I saw the source.

Man just once I'd love to log on to this site and not immediately seeing people skewing and twisting facts. Maybe one day.

And if that were 100% accurate the Governor would never have needed to go on conservative AM radio to reassure people who are 95% in respect of the rules and the law.

When was the last time in US history A top political leader has needed to reassure the law aiding because a criminal was convicted of a crime.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join