It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Governor Hochul Assures Business Owners that ONLY Donald Trump is being Targeted.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

originally posted by: xuenchen
ROFLOL Hochul just made the Trump case fully appealable 😃

Bias and Prejudice, over zealous prosecution 😃

Right you can’t come out and say you’re just prosecuting one person and everyone else is good. Should be thrown out immediately on appeal and these bums should be thrown in jail

What bums do you speak of and why?
I hope you have a valid reason.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceofReality

He has done business in New York for 50 years. He runs for president, wins and now running again he is suddenly hit with almost 100 indictment and two civil cases in NY for over 600 million?

No. Sorry. This is not the Conservative Tree House. If you do not see what has actually happened here you shouldn't be able to operate a motor vehicle let alone have kids to raise.

A law that has never been used like this, ever, is used where there is no victim to be used and to make it such a high amount it will bankrupt them to appeal.

This is what our government and elected officials are doing to those who do not follow the Progressive line of thought. This is not what we should be worried about.

That is in office right now.
edit on Febpm29pmf0000002024-02-19T22:16:34-06:001034 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Shark Tank guy Kevin O’Leary is blasting the ruling against Trump for obvious reasons.
But the butt hurt Liberal cult doesn’t have a clue.

O'Leary told "Fox & Friends Weekend" to take the "Trump factor" out of the equation and look at the case as if it were any real estate developer with a marked presence in New York State.

"Forget about the Trump factor," he said. "It's not about that. What does this say to everybody that wants to do work in New York and wants to risk capital? … this judge arbitrarily decide[d] that this is the right amount. I don't understand it. No developer does."

He added, "It's an atrocity. It's an embarrassment, but it's an assault on real estate."

O'Leary said very few business sectors create the amount of cash flow that real estate does. What Trump was found liable for doing, he argued, is not too different from the typical "haggling" that goes on between a prospective debtor and a bank.

"You go to a bank and you say, 'Look, I want to borrow $200 million to build a building’. And they say, ‘What assets do you have that we can secure this loan against?’ And you point to a building you built before, and you haggle, and you argue about the value of that building."

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 19-2-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Like the Michigan Judge said after examining the Dominion Voting system report, "These machines and software are DESIGNED to be hacked!".

New York Laws are designed to screw anybody over big time, if an attorney chooses to target you. Doesn't matter if you're rich, or a custodian.

Case in point, New York Law says, in order to appeal certain decisions, you have to pay a BOND amount that is almost as much as your $$$ fine.

In Donald Trump's case, he must pay $455 million before he can file an appeal of sicko Engoron's fine/penalty!

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Hopefully, Donald Trump will move everything out of New York that generates money for the crooks in charge.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Most person-on-the-street liberals dislike corporations anyway. They've heard Bernie Sanders blast them, they've heard Barack Obama tell business owners, "You didn't build that!". They see Joe Biden bash Ford for not giving employees a 40% pay raise.

Even though liberal workers are paid by people who are richer than they are, they never bothered to understand how their employer operates. Liberals don't realize that most of the money coming into the Treasury is from Corporations...not from the taxes deducted out of worker's paychecks.

By the way...when Ford has to lay off 30% of its workforce in 2025-2026, liberals will be angry at them, without comprehending that the 40% raise President Biden supported in 2023, led to a price increase of Ford Cars, which reduced Ford Car Sales, which forced Ford to lay off 30% of it's workforce.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That would be breaking the law if they did not do to other businesses what they are doing to Trump. You have to treat everyone and every business equally. It sets precedence. I don't know what that crazy governor is thinking, you cannot discriminate against people like that. All businesses by law now have to be scrutinized just the way Trump was. Not only does that apply to New York, it can be used by other states. Those idiots in New York do not know what can of worms they opened up. Most businesses over value their properties, including BANKS. The banks usually have the assets of a company verified, that is part of their policy. Not only businesses do this, private individuals usually overvalue their assets when applying for loans, banks are aware of this and usually check out things well. Now, banks will be able to go after people who have improper information in their credit reports that default on their credit cards that had improper valuation on their properties they own...even if they had nothing to do with the information. Some credit company values your house at four hundred grand based on other properties in the area. So now we will be responsible for not giving the credit reporting agencies the proper valuation? I suppose we will have to dispute delusional valuations given on our assets that others valued now...my house is not worth what they say it is worth. Should I request the price be set lower?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm sure one of the top nutjobs in New York is right now scouring the industry to find a Republican developer to stick it to, so they can say, "It's not just Trump! We've found another low-life developer to soak."

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He has done business in New York for 50 years. He runs for president, wins and now running again he is suddenly hit with almost 100 indictment and two civil cases in NY for over 600 million?

No. Sorry. This is not the Conservative Tree House. If you do not see what has actually happened here you shouldn't be able to operate a motor vehicle let alone have kids to raise.

A law that has never been used like this, ever, is used where there is no victim to be used and to make it such a high amount it will bankrupt them to appeal.

This is what our government and elected officials are doing to those who do not follow the Progressive line of thought. This is not what we should be worried about.

That is in office right now.

So if I'm hearing you correct, you are promoting the idea that he should be let off scott free just because he' a politican? I can't speak for you, but I"m a huge believer in that idea that all men need to be treated equally in the eyes of the law.

And the Conservative Tree House still lied/skewed the facts. If they believe what you believe, then just say that, rather than having to completely twist someone's words.
edit on 19-2-2024 by VoiceofReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

" Conservative Tree House "

Is this a Phrase used in an Insulting Manner , or just your Lame Attempt at Liberal Humor ?

Ah .......

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   

And there it is!
You are a very predictable individual.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   

edit on 2/20/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

And there it is!

I didn’t make the story up man, I just linked to it.

You guys can’t handle the truth and facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The corrupted piece of crap Hochul was just reassuring the democrats donor base that they are only after Trump, even somebody with mental problems can even see what is been done.

Democrats are arrogant enough to even advertise publicly.

Need to keep the white base corrupted business a peace, either that or you keep donating or we democrats politicians will send all our corrupted judges and Justice department to find dirt in any orifice you have and if we cannot find it, we will fabricate it.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

even somebody with mental problems can even see what is been done.

I agree that they should see it but the Liberals have such severe cases of mental problems, they can’t distinguish right from wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
I wonder how many NYC developers are vulnerable to the Trump treatment right now...for the exact same thing.

I wonder how many potential NYC developers will now decide it's not worth the risk to invest in construction there...and will develop elsewhere.

NY just screwed itself.

No, read the OP again.

They did not screw themselves, this was only political theater.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And you are soo obtuse and blind by political preferences that cannot even see what is been done in the US with the corruption that has become the democrat party do you like the destruction or our nation judicial system? I guess as long as you are a democrat it does not affect you.

How do you like the invasion of America under them soo far.

Yep I think soo.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

And you are soo obtuse and blind by political preferences that cannot even see what is been done in the US with the corruption that has become the democrat party do you like the destruction or our nation judicial system? I guess as long as you are a democrat it does not affect you.

How do you like the invasion of America under them soo far.

Yep I think soo.

I think you might be replying to the wrong person Marg, I hope you are anyway.

I see it all, just like you see it.

The Democrats are destroying this country.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

And there it is!

Except the fact that it's not truth and facts. You simply linked to a site that already skewed the original quote to fit their narrative and are now linking to it like it's fact. That doesn't make it fact, sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hocul spilled the beans, its astounding people are still defending the political persecution of an individual.

You cant even argue against it since the governor of the state just said its only trump.

If I was a real estate developer I would run from this state, step out of line and get buried with legal attacks.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality

originally posted by: RazorV66

And there it is!

Except the fact that it's not truth and facts. You simply linked to a site that already skewed the original quote to fit their narrative and are now linking to it like it's fact. That doesn't make it fact, sorry to disappoint you.

When people that have been in the real estate business as long as Trump has says it’s unprecedented and an atrocity, I would put more stock in what they are saying than someone named “VoiceofReality” on the internet.

Very happy to disappoint you.

edit on 20-2-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join