It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I find it odd that people are so entrenched in this issue that they seem upset that we may have a chance to hear the other side. I think it's a good thing to hear both sides of an issue. Not just the one our government is pushing.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocaged
I find it odd that people are so entrenched in this issue that they seem upset that we may have a chance to hear the other side. I think it's a good thing to hear both sides of an issue. Not just the one our government is pushing.

We've already heard from Putin, he said he had to fight the Nazis - translation: the Ukrainians.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just in time for the interview to be dropped, we have to have some interference run against Russia with some smear campaigns here and there.

I love it.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Imhere

So When NATO strips Sovereign land from other countries to put a base on it (Kosovo) after 99’, it’s ok as long as it isn’t Russia doing it?

Did it strip land or set up a peace keeping base??
Just because history is strewn with disasters, doesn't mean we need to keep allowing them to happen. Putin is a dictator whos now on Europes boarder, if he hadn't invaded Ukraine there'd still be buffer countries betwwen Russia and the EU, who's fault is that? I'll give you a clue, it rhymes with blue fin......

Peace keeping base?

It’s a straight up NATO base. Who bombed Serbia for 72 days while defending its own land that’s been theirs since the 900s.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In my opinion. The only way this interview could be a success is if Tucker asks tough questions.
Of course there should be some pleasantries in the beginning but if he asks him what his favorite ice cream is, it will be a dismal failure.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

There's plenty of blame to go around here.
Who broke the Minsk accord?
Who was shelling Eastern Ukraine?
Who outlawed the Russian language?
Who stopped the negotiations when Zelenski was close to signing an agreement?
Did the Eastern regions of Ukraine vote to become independent and then ask Russia to take them in?
How long did it take for Putin to accept this?
Many questions need to be asked rather than assumptions.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WannabeeAuCourant

Did the Eastern regions of Ukraine vote to become independent and then ask Russia to take them in?

First question posed to Putin: Are the Ukrainians Nazis?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

The regime or the whole population?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: malte86

Why is the mainstream corporate media losing their sh!t over this interview?
Because they want to control the information flow. They don't want an independent journalist asking questions. Someone on CNN has even suggested that Carlson "not be allowed to return to the U.S".

What are they so afraid of?

Exactly, they don't want to hear the other side they want to control the narrative of "Russia bad".

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

The regime or the whole population?

That would depend on Putin's answer, then there should be the deep dive.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That interview is obviously scripted.

Like rigged or something? 😀

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Orrr, to whom are you referring to when you say "I want to denazify Ukraine"?

Pull no punches.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Orrr, to whom are you referring to when you say "I want to denazify Ukraine"?

Pull no punches.

Or when will you extend the denazification actions to the countries helping Ukraine?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Slobodan Milošević, You do remember this guy right? You do seem very one sided here? You're causing thread drift so back to the topic.....

Putin will want his say and maybe he should get it, but its going to be pure propaganda and sh*t flinging at anyone who doesn't support his invasion of the Ukraine.
edit on 8-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Creaky

There is a one-word definition for what you say, which in my opinion is all true.

Hypocrisy!

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

you can find putin's view of things on youtube, there are tons of videos of him from recent times - and even more that explain to you that this war of aggression is a good and justified thing. it's about asking if you give someone like putin a stage to trumpet his propaganda to the world without questioning his actions.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Just in time for the interview to be dropped, we have to have some interference run against Russia with some smear campaigns here and there.

I love it.

cause - effect. normal. smear campaign implies that Russia is the innocent victim here?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

you can find putin's view of things on youtube, there are tons of videos of him from recent times - and even more that explain to you that this war of aggression is a good and justified thing. it's about asking if you give someone like putin a stage to trumpet his propaganda to the world without questioning his actions.

Are you worried about all the world's feeble low info idiots being swayed by his words, or just you?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: malte86

Are you worried about all the world's feeble low info idiots being swayed by his words, or just you?

We germans know Putin for a long time. He's damn eloquent and smart, he speaks basically flawless German, the good old agent school. no, not afraid of him or his words, but worried about the many who do not question everything that happens in and through Russia, and instead counter with conspiracy theories. We will see tonight, maybe Tucker did his job and acts like a normal Journalist.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

If Tucker is true to form then chances are it will be.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join