It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   
In the shadow of Tucker's eagerly awaited interview with Putin, here is a very interesting conversation with a very well-known Austrian journalist. It will be interesting to compare these two interviews.

Journalist Wolf is known for his thorough work, he asks Putin many unpleasant questions, tries not to fall for the charm and feigned peacefulness of his counterpart. Putin is brilliant at such conversations, he uses all the techniques that a former KGB man needs to have - speaking a little German, smiling a lot, addressing his counterpart directly, he comes across as likeable and open in such conversations. I bet that Tucker will just melt under Putin's words. That will be the problem, he will allow Putin to portray himself as a victim, as a bringer of peace, as the nice guy next door. Anyway, the subtitled interview is really telling.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Hopefully, most people with an ounce of sense and common decency will see right through Putin's lies and shenanigans.

The man is now on the same page in history as Hitler, Stalin, Mao.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   

If Putin is so reasonable, why is he trying to disrupt the self-governance of several former Soviet states, and why do so many of his political opponents end up assassinated or arrested and held without charge? Why does he not acknowledge the term limits which existed prior to his exceeding them in conspiracy with Medvedev and ultimately abolishing them?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I've been hoodwinked. I was a big fan of Tucker until he started siding with Russia against Ukraine. I was shocked. How could that be, he seemed like an good, ol, American guy wanting to tell some of the pit-falls of our American society and government? I figured that he would calm himself, realized he had erred and would recant. Nope!

He has made himself a target of many Americans and has fallen from grace of those that value basic human rights outside of traditional norms.

Now, that said, my persona here on ATS is to be avidly pro on the existence of aliens among us, here, now and forever. And I must unfailingly compare Tucker's very recent shock of learning about the intentions of the aliens upon earth with his apparent new softness toward a competitive world power that has few positive attributes. So, briefly, is Tucker secretly carrying water for the NWO that the ETs intend to create upon us because he has been let in on the secret?

--I may regret this post, but not at the present!

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I've been hoodwinked. I was a big fan of Tucker until he started siding with Russia against Ukraine. I was shocked. How could that be, he seemed like an good, ol, American guy wanting to tell some of the pit-falls of our American society and government? I figured that he would calm himself, realized he had erred and would recant. Nope!

He has made himself a target of many Americans and has fallen from grace of those that value basic human rights outside of traditional norms.

Now, that said, my persona here on ATS is to be avidly pro on the existence of aliens among us, here, now and forever. And I must unfailingly compare Tucker's very recent shock of learning about the intentions of the aliens upon earth with his apparent new softness toward a competitive world power that has few positive attributes. So, briefly, is Tucker secretly carrying water for the NWO that the ETs intend to create upon us because he has been let in on the secret?

--I may regret this post, but not at the present!

Hoodwinked is a pretty word, never heard it.(; Tucker is a shrewd businessman who, like Trump, doesn't really have a solid worldview, he goes by the wishes of his supporters. He knows that you can make a lot of money with fear, that's his business model: cater to the fears, the anger, the hatred of a certain group. He has the great fortune of being likeable and eloquent at first glance, but he is basically only interested in being in demand, popular, hated and at the centre of attention. I don't think that has much to do with patriotism. It's simply a clever business model that works and has made him rich.

As for the aliens ... I'm unfortunately disillusioned because it's precisely characters like Tucker or Trump who dominate the scene and distract from the core with their absurd stories. I believe in extraterrestrial life but we haven't discovered it yet, i think.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
To me Carlson seems a bit of a narsasist and isn't getting enough attention so needs to try to do something to grab that attention with both hands what ever the consequence.
By mistakingly interviewing Putin, he's giving him a soap box to stand on and tell us all how evil we are, and he's just a kindly dictator trying to protect his position...oh sorry, I mean protect Mother Russia's position.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
To me Carlson seems a bit of a narsasist and isn't getting enough attention so needs to try to do something to grab that attention with both hands what ever the consequence.
By mistakingly interviewing Putin, he's giving him a soap box to stand on and tell us all how evil we are, and he's just a kindly dictator trying to protect his position...oh sorry, I mean protect Mother Russia's position.

So When NATO strips Sovereign land from other countries to put a base on it (Kosovo) after 99’, it’s ok as long as it isn’t Russia doing it?

edit on 8-2-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
As someone not from the US
Look at Biden, look at the stolen election, look at the boarder crisis, drug crisis, the debt the US holds and political corruption never mind the “correctness” and all that entails
The oppressive nature of the US in foreign nations, NATO, control of foreign oil, meddling in Africa and the international corruption like Pakistan
And Ukraine is about Democrat corruption and hiding it
And you guys think Russia is bad?

The water is boiling and you havnt noticed

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hello ..Hello ..Hello drip .. drip .. drip

Sounds like an echo chamber!

What's that?

DESTROY ..DESTROY ..DESTROY drip .. drip .. drip

Uh, oh .. I walked into one of those Demotraps

I'll see myself out!

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Why is the mainstream corporate media losing their sh!t over this interview?
Because they want to control the information flow. They don't want an independent journalist asking questions. Someone on CNN has even suggested that Carlson "not be allowed to return to the U.S".

What are they so afraid of?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I agree with having the interview. The caveat being that is done under the proper perspective. That perspective being that Russia invaded Ukraine, Russia regularly restricts free speech, Russia intimidates, jails and murders journalists, as well as political rivals.

I hope that the interview addresses the hard issues.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That interview is obviously scripted.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

It's apt to be all softball questions and pandering to the dictator from Tucker considering his feelings where the man in question is concerned.

I hope I'm wrong and Tucker raises some real questions all the same but I'm not holding my breath.

As to his being interviewed, i agree, and it should be done more often.

A debate between Zelenskyy and Putin might be nice.

Certainly preferable to continued conflict by my guess.

Not that its apt to happen or change matters i suppose.

Hopefully, at some point, cooler heads prevail.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Carlson has been following the Ukraine- Russia war since the day it began. He is literally the only journalist with a large audience who has questioned the narrative.
Why are you so opposed to that?

What are 'the consequences' you speak of? What harm is going to come from Carlson going to Russia and interviewing Putin?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Why is the mainstream corporate media losing their sh!t over this interview?
Because they want to control the information flow. They don't want an independent journalist asking questions. Someone on CNN has even suggested that Carlson "not be allowed to return to the U.S".

What are they so afraid of?

Perhaps this?

You'd have to be pretty thick to wilfully ignore the money laundering and corruption between the western world and Ukraine that's been ongoing for decades.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

So When NATO strips Sovereign land from other countries to put a base on it (Kosovo) after 99’, it’s ok as long as it isn’t Russia doing it?

Did it strip land or set up a peace keeping base??
Just because history is strewn with disasters, doesn't mean we need to keep allowing them to happen. Putin is a dictator whos now on Europes boarder, if he hadn't invaded Ukraine there'd still be buffer countries betwwen Russia and the EU, who's fault is that? I'll give you a clue, it rhymes with blue fin......

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
[/post]

Interestingly, it is now plain to see some of the major values of frequent posters on ATS. It is evident that some of them are well versed in negative US/NATO views. Thanks, people.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

If, by scripted, you mean that Putin had to agree to all the questions ahead of time you are undoubtedly correct. The same will be true of Carlson’s interview.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: quintessentone

If, by scripted, you mean that Putin had to agree to all the questions ahead of time you are undoubtedly correct. The same will be true of Carlson’s interview.

Of course, Carlson would never sneak in any really important questions. Where's a new version of Barbara Walters when needed?
edit on q00000018229America/Chicago3939America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join