It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: dothedew
Just in time for the interview to be dropped, we have to have some interference run against Russia with some smear campaigns here and there.

I love it.

cause - effect. normal. smear campaign implies that Russia is the innocent victim here?

Likewise, the government and media's propaganda is proposing that the Ukraine is the innocent victim?

90% of people already forgot the actions undertaken that lead to the war going on over there. Remember when Ukraine was laundering money for the US? the Quid Pro Quos, the illegal by international law bioweapons labs (of ours that we had over there with their blessing), the shutdown of fresh water supply to citizens by the Ukraine? The peace treaty that was torn up thanks to western influence, and those are just off the top of my head. The list goes on.

There's a reason Carlson was put on a hit list by the Ukraine. Why the EU wants to restrict his travel and issue sanctions (What in the actual F). Why his being a journalist and following in the footsteps of other journalists is somehow painting him as treasonous. Hell, there isn't this kind of pushback against meetings with the North Korean Boogeymen.

They're not innocent, who even IS anymore? But they're not the evil villainous monsters either.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Just in time for the interview to be dropped, we have to have some interference run against Russia with some smear campaigns here and there.

I love it.

cause - effect. normal. smear campaign implies that Russia is the innocent victim here?

Likewise, the government and media's propaganda is proposing that the Ukraine is the innocent victim?

90% of people already forgot the actions undertaken that lead to the war going on over there. Remember when Ukraine was laundering money for the US? the Quid Pro Quos, the illegal by international law bioweapons labs (of ours that we had over there with their blessing), the shutdown of fresh water supply to citizens by the Ukraine? The peace treaty that was torn up thanks to western influence, and those are just off the top of my head. The list goes on.

There's a reason Carlson was put on a hit list by the Ukraine. Why the EU wants to restrict his travel and issue sanctions (What in the actual F). Why his being a journalist and following in the footsteps of other journalists is somehow painting him as treasonous. Hell, there isn't this kind of pushback against meetings with the North Korean Boogeymen.

They're not innocent, who even IS anymore? But they're not the evil villainous monsters either.

Who set him on a Hitlist? The government? Some lunatics? I've seen it on twitter. The story seems bit fishy.

Thats the reason for this war: Russia’s concern, however, is not only about expanding security-policy influence in Eastern Europe. Putin wants to re-establish Russia as a great power, on an equal footing with the US and China, or in partnership with China against the West. He wants the balance of power to be rearranged, with Russia once again playing a role as a world power in this new structure. Historically, Putin wants to reshape an internationally influential entity of Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine, reminiscent of the former “Kievan Rus” territory, as Putin made clear in his July 2021 speech.

www.lpb-bw.de...

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Putin wants to re-establish Russia as a great power, on an equal footing with the US and China, or in partnership with China against the West.

Good for him, I say let him.

One of the main objectives of the invasion was to help the separate Ukrainian states that were trying to secede and go back to Russia; in doing so and exposing a bunch of dark little secrets in our little "ally" over there, countless countries flipped against him and tried to sanction them into nonexistence (to the detriment of those same countries that went against him, I swear politicians are the dumbest people to walk the planet).

If they were once again a superpower, that wouldn't have happened so easily. It also would've been easier to hear the other side of the story instead of having it censored.

There's one thing I've learned on that topic of censorship - if something is being suppressed, it's likely an uncomfortable truth that NEEDS to be heard.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

tuckercarlson.com...

i'm half trough and it's an endless monologue designed to absolve russia of all blame. its somewhat boring.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Creaky

I agree but I think some people simply either can't see the truth or fear it.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Tucker is not biased at all he can see all sides he just wants the full story. It's awful funny they're so against this interview. You need to hear your enemies side before you decide who is right and wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm still listening to the interview, but I just wanted to comment as it goes along.

Putin starts off with a history lesson on Russia's territories. It's very telling to me that Russia signed a 'Forever Peace' agreement with Poland, then later reneged on it and attacked them again. So after this land grab with Ukraine, is Poland next - again?

Putin thinks he has a right to reclaim lands that he feels were lost back in the 1300s and 1600s. Putin can interpret Russia's history in any way that fits into his land grab agenda IMO.

The same situation is developing with China concerning Taiwan but that goes back to WW2.

There are two sides to all historical territory issues. What does Poland, Lithuania, Germany etc. have to say about it?

Putin says they can try to reclaim their territories but they have no right to - yet Putin seems to think he has a right to reclaim lands. It boggles the mind.

Putin: "So-called civilized West."

Read and understand between the lines.
edit on q00000021229America/Chicago0202America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think you mean to say NATO's land grab agenda

a reply to: quintessentone

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cookalldafood

I think you mean to say NATO's land grab agenda

Is that what I meant? /sarc

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Why shouldn't Putin be friendly and likeable in his contacts with foreign officials and journalists? Civility is quite the norm in diplomatic relations. Right, Khrushchev at some point allegedly banged his shoe at his desk during the UN assembly but that was a long time ago.

Diplomatic etiquette and courtesy towards foreign journalists are merely a facade that cover the true intentions of totalitarian dictators.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

" Putin says they can try to reclaim their territories but they have no right to - yet Putin seems to think he has a right to reclaim lands. It boggles the mind."

You know , Your Right . It's kind of like the North and South American Indians wanting North and South America back from the Pale Faces . It just Boggles the Mind........

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cookalldafood

When has NATO ever grabbed any land?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

"Civility is quite the norm in diplomatic relations".

Except when you invade another country and attack it's civilians population with drones, cruise and ballistic missiles, cluster bombs, shells and so on?

Civility? No, "dead injured and maimed civilians", I think you mean?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It helps to understand better Putins interviews if knows Putins background.

As a mid-level KGB officer stationed in Dresden, East Germany...Putin was "Case Officer"

He`s job included " how to lie " and how to manipulate people .

This all KGB in he is seen still this day , he lies, manipulates...

Putin's KGB past is key to grasping what he might do next in his failing Ukraine war, ex-spies say

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He maintained that Ukraine is not a proper country and has no right to exist.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Hopefully, most people with an ounce of sense and common decency will see right through Putin's lies and shenanigans.

The man is now on the same page in history as Hitler, Stalin, Mao.

propaganda'd out your nut.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: cookalldafood

When has NATO ever grabbed any land?

Ukraine in 2014.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ohahhupthera

Yes, you would seem to be?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ohahhupthera

Was NATO there?

No. Russia was, and grabbed it.

www.history.co.uk...
edit on 9-2-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join