It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enemy Is Already Here: A 'Palestinian' Flag Now Flies Over an American Town

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Tlaib stands by her defense of Palestinian slogan, ‘From the river to the sea’

A kind of bravery most people can't understand. On the left or the right

edit on 11/17/2023 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Are Jews your enemy, then?

Of course they aren't. I'm not calling Israelis 'the enemy'. You, though, appear to be calling Palestinians that. What's the matter, too ashamed to answer the question?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Being anti-Semitic is obviously the big hit with leftists

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're a raging antisemite 😁

(You'll have to figure this out on your own)

But, as long as I'm here - do you not think it intellectual cowardice to accuse people of antisemitism when you're incapable (apparently) of understanding the very real situation the world is facing now?

If this is your only go to response, then what it tells me is you're feeling very insecure and unsure of your position. You would rather die on that hill than admit you're wrong

Or even admit that the situation is more nuanced (we'll just say) than you can pick up on?

I'm being genuine here DB - read this:
A Dangerous Conflation
An open letter from Jewish writers

Understand what it means to accuse people of antisemitism when you're using it as a tool, or a weapon. Or cover

Understand that Jews all over the world - even in Israel - see this situation for what it is

Its never too late to change your thinking

✌️
edit on 11/17/2023 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You'll never have a productive argument with anyone spewing this sort of disinformation that is likely to incite those ignorant enough to be prone to prejudicial violence.

Though, you sure can hone and reinforce the truth, as you do.

ATS is suffering form a highly vocal minority, encompassing very old accounts with millions stars.

Look how many stars the topic post received.

Edit2Add:™

From below the topic post:
"raising the palestinian flag = neo nazi activity"
edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Disinformation is a big hit with you!

Explain your accusations!

I abundantly explained mine!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

I could say the same to you 😉

Speaking up and out against injustice is necessary

So, here we are, you and I and a handful of others. Because talking is worth it sometimes

If we had told anyone before October 7th that Muslims would one day be peacefully marching with Jews, Christians, atheists and no doubt many other kinds of people in support of the Palestinians? Nobody would believe us

People can see reason. People can change their minds. Not always, not often - but it happens

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I could say the same to you 😉

Speaking up and out against injustice is necessary

So, here we are, you and I and a handful of others. Because talking is worth it sometimes

If we had told anyone before October 7th that Muslims would one day be peacefully marching with Jews, Christians, atheists and no doubt many other kinds of people in support of the Palestinians? Nobody would believe us

People can see reason. People can change their minds. Not always, not often - but it happens

Indeed, the suffering of innocent life changes minds, when the mistake of the horror-hell created in which no intention of distinguishing between militants and noncombatant civilians.

But the suffering of innocent life can only change free-thinking minds possessing of a shred conscience.
edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: replaced "in which" with "where"

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

But the suffering of innocent life can only change free-thinking minds possessing of a shred conscience.

If I were an even adequate author of threads I'd give this a go because there's a lot to think about in that sentence

But I'm not 🙂

And the old place is not what it once was. Post apocalyptic ATS makes me realize something about our past

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

You're so close to getting it. Neither Jews nor Palestinians are our enemy. So why is it abhorrent to say the IDF and Hamas need to stop killing civilians?

It isn't, but one side is committed to the total annihilation of the other and has sworn their will never be peace until that happens, and their citizens support it.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Bravery is not the word I would have chosen, but you do you.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Of course they aren't. I'm not calling Israelis 'the enemy'. You, though, appear to be calling Palestinians that. What's the matter, too ashamed to answer the question?

Ashamed? You know me better than that Asty.

As long as the Palestinian people support the stated goals of Hamas, and they do by their own admission, they are an enemy of Israel and the United States.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

That women is not heroes she is a darn terrorist supporter and have a record of it, how does she is still allowed in Americas politics is simple, she is a darn "democrat" we all know how much they bend to Iran, butt kissing them.

You really do not know how much our government has been infiltrated by darn hamas terrorist followers.

Yep this happening in the US, under democrats.

Bravery my latino ass

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yeah, when are the terrorist hamas palestinians are going to release the American citizens, they still holding, and nobody knows if they are still alive.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I understand very well and apparently the truth stings some.

Sucks to be on the wrong side of history. . . . again.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That women is not heroes she is a darn terrorist supporter and have a record of it, how does she is still allowed in Americas politics is simple, she is a darn "democrat" we all know how much they bend to Iran, butt kissing them.

You really do not know how much our government has been infiltrated by darn hamas terrorist followers.

Yep this happening in the US, under democrats.

Bravery my latino ass

Will you please share evidence to support anything you've just posted?

These sort of claims would be enormously helpful, if only there was a source...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

As long as the Palestinian people support the stated goals of Hamas, and they do by their own admission, they are an enemy of Israel and the United States.

I'm only assuming this is only your opinion, because I have yet to see anyone in an official capacity representing a country to declare that Palestinians who lend any shred of inkling of exclusively vocal support for HAMAS is also an enemy of Israel and the United States.

Can you find that for us, so we can finally recant that you are also pushing this disinformation?

edit on 17-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: POST # 420

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Equivocating is not an answer,

Did you - DBCowboy - really say this? For reals?

😆

Ok then. Why are we at war with the Palestinians?

Take your time

They have all of history to wait since they've declared they're "on the side of history." Unfortunately, for every moment that passes, MORE history is created, whereas we only have one moment.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

I'm only assuming this is only your opinion, because I have yet to see anyone in an official capacity representing a country to declare that Palestinians who lend any shred of inkling of exclusively vocal support for HAMAS is also an enemy of Israel and the United States.

Can you find that for us, so we can finally recant that you are also pushing this disinformation?

Why, so you can ignore it or spout more BS like you did in your own thread? No thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

Why, so you can ignore it or spout more BS like you did in your own thread? No thanks.

No.

Please read my posts carefully.

We need a source for claims like yours for the reason in the post to which you replied; so we can finally recant that you are also pushing this disinformation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join