It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Matt Gaetz on the Eglin UFO Encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I've not payed any attention to the UFO hearings so I apologise if this has already been posted but The Black Vault posted this video on Thursday of Rep. Matt Gaetz asking the House Oversight Subcommittee to subpoena radar and images from a UFO encounter off the coast of Florida earlier this year.

"Initially we were not afforded access to images and to radar ,thereafter we had a bit of a discussion about how authority's flowed in the United States of America and we did see the image , and we did meet with one member of the flight crew who took the image , the image was of something I am not able to attach to any Human capability either from the United States or from any of our adversaries"

This remains one of my favorite moments of any UAP hearing thus far.

It's not just about the UAP story. It's more so because there likely is some military upper brass who weren't happy the story was told in an open setting; but it was.

And yes. I am going after it

Not sayin it's Aliens but .....

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Last well known formation of “four” unknown craft was this…..tmk

Of course I animated it……

But yeah…..I’d like to see the diamond formation of four orbs that Gaetz saw. Typically orbs would do a three orb triangle formation.

He probably got his peepee stepped on by the higher up’s since I haven’t heard anything more about it since mentioning it at the hearing.

I applaud Gaetz for his intentional Oooops….

A well known four craft sighting which uses a diamond formation are the Blue Angels….

I’m not suggesting that at a distance ….the four orbs, in a diamond formation, were actually the Blue Angels practicing….despite, one of their 2 training bases happens to be in Florida

👽
edit on 9-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If Mr. Gaetz and our congress really wanted to find out about UFOs and UAPs, they should look into and investigate the "Kecksburg, Ohio Incident" that happened in December 1965. There were tens if not hundreds of eyewitnesses that saw the object come down, there were three to four eyewitnesses that actually saw the object half buried in the ground in the woods. There were military involved of up to 212 or more military personnel that arrived with in hours of the crash to retrieve it. It was seen as "something" under a large tarp on a flatbed trailer as it was moved out at relatively high speed.

I'd like to see what they could find out what it was. Some say a downed Soviet space probe, maybe a "real" UFO, or even the Nazi "Bell" has been theorized. There seems to be so much information that could be available that congress would not have any problem finding out what it was. It should be a lot easier than having the USAF and US Navy misdirecting them.

edit on 9/9/2023 by NightFlight because: Added video.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

If Mr. Gaetz and our congress really wanted to find out about UFOs and UAPs, they should look into and investigate the "Kecksburg, Ohio Incident" that happened in December 1965. There were tens if not hundreds of eyewitnesses that saw the object come down, there were three to four eyewitnesses that actually saw the object half buried in the ground in the woods. There were military involved of up to 212 or more military personnel that arrived with in hours of the crash to retrieve it. It was seen as "something" under a large tarp on a flatbed trailer as it was moved out at relatively high speed.

I'd like to see what they could find out what it was. Some say a downed Soviet space probe, maybe a "real" UFO, or even the Nazi "Bell" has been theorized. There seems to be so much information that could be available that congress would not have any problem finding out what it was. It should be a lot easier than having the USAF and US Navy misdirecting them.

Kecksburg is in Pennsylvania

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

My bad, I was reading that the object was taken to Columbus and then on to the Wright-Patterson AFB and I put the wrong state down.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

asking the House Oversight Subcommittee to subpoena radar and images from a UFO encounter off the coast of Florida earlier this year.

Then what ?
They sit around and look at the bright lights moving ?
Congress needs to get back to their true jobs and stop wasting the citizens' money .
The military is in charge of defense of this country .
And they are the only ones that have the qualifications and certifications.
Oh , look ,shiiiiinnnyyyyy .

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I agree with this reply. If there is something visiting and causing anything other than wonder, it's the DOD's responsibility. What would be a good job for congress would be how to make the cost of living manageable and sustainable. Investigate that.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

wow

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
more importantly is what info is the thread you are trying to bury is so important you must reply to all these threads?a reply to: RedPanda95

top topics

join