It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wyoming Sorority Forced to Accept Man Who Claims to be Transgender

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Heresay, where's the proof?

Defending the sexual predator. I'm not surprised.
The PROOF is the eye witness account of the mans behavior.
So much for 'lickity split the perv will be ejected'.
Sick.

I'm defending the law. Innocent until proven guilty. Prove the guilt.

What's sick are you guys going off on a tangent without reading the facts.

The sorority sisters who sued said Langford's presence in their sorority house made them uncomfortable. But while the lawsuit portrayed Langford as a "sexual predator," claims about her behavior turned out to be a "nothing more than a drunken rumor," Berkness said.

www.cbsnews.com...

You guys are believing in a drunken rumor instead of facts. That's why they are not accusing this transwoman of sexual harassment because there is none.

What laws allow men in women's spaces??

The laws of the university obviously who do not define what a woman is.

Universities don't have their own 'laws'.
Again, what laws allow men in women's spaces?
I suppose you know the distinction between law, rule, regulation.

If unis didn't know what a woman is then should we have witnessed several men in sororities over the years?

That's why the judge would not touch this case because the uni. does not define what a woman is, so whether you want to say they make up their own rules, law, policies ... whatever ... the judge referred to the uni.'s lead.

But universities don't have their own laws and they don't get to define what a woman is. Neither anyone else but still know what a woman is.

If unis didn't know what a woman is then should we have witnessed several men in sororities over the years? Why we haven't?

This one did not define what a woman is, they DID NOT DEFINE WHAT A WOMAN IS. They can make their own rules which obviously trumps laws in court.

They don't need to and nor this is a reason for why a transwoman should be accepted in a sorority. Accordingly there should be many more in this sorority. But can you find any??

They can make their own rules which obviously trumps laws in court.

What are you talking about??
You seem to have no idea who can make laws in this country.

Take it up with the judge.

I don't need to.

Why we don't see a lot of men in sororities?
What laws allow men in women's spaces?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: quintessentone

A man going on transition, will be in treatment, hormone treatments, these hormones decrease the size of the testicles and lower libido meaning no desire for sex, while limiting erections meaning no erections.

The girls complain included that the man was having erections while watching them, this means he was not in hormone treatments.

He is a pervert plain and simple, the present rules or lack of rules in the college allowed the man to infiltrate the women sorority.

Speculation. Persecution of this person. All they have to do is put hidden cameras around and catch them in the act. Bingo they are gone.

This person should have never been accepted in a sorority as he is a man.

First things first.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Heresay, no proof. This is persecution.

The first hand testimony of the women is proof.
You are a trans warrior and have no regard for
the safety of the women.

I mean get real, how hard is it to videotape this person staring and getting a woody?

You get real. That is impossible.

This is a common sense situation and yet the left has no common sense.
They are too busy being LGBTQ warriors and have forgotten womens rights.
Like the right to be safe in a sorority with real women and no men with woodies.

I'm done discussing this. You are ridiculous.

First take a look at what kind of excuses are given on why a man appears to be accepted on a sorority...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: stevieray
The frequent appearance of boners should be the smoking gun …..

He's a sexual predator pretending to be a trans woman.
The real women in the sorority house are not safe with him around.

A woman or women will be raped.

Said it here first.

As I’ve already said too many times -
Where the F are these girls’ dads, brothers, uncles ?
This silly SOB faker should accidentally fall down about 25 times behind the house. Nobody knows how or why. Repeat until the schmuck decides he would really enjoy living elsewhere.
This is all that’s left. Every traditional recourse is now fully corrupted and idiotic.

EXACTLY. These girls don't have boyfriends brothers Uncles Dads cousins? What the heck is going on and what kind of judge allows this?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull

Sick.

Why do you feel you need to be the spokesperson for trans people ? Why don’t you leave the kids alone ? Anyone who thinks kids should mutilate themselves should be tarred and feathered and brought up and made to answer why they want to mutilate kids ? So why do you want to mutilate kids ?

Why does everyone want to demonize LGBTQ? I don't get it. And I'm asking legit questions and posting facts. The sexual harassment part turned out to be a drunken rumor.

I asked you a few questions???

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

a gigachad sister would be so cool

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Fat boy scammer for the win.

yeah, unfortunately, "Artemis" fell into the incel to transgirl pipeline that's all too common.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
No no no.

The solution is simple. Allow for transgender women but they must have bottom surgery within a week of joining or they get ‘hazed’ with a cut throat razor and some vodka.

You could in theory substitute ‘hazed’ for castrated, if you were feeling honest about the intentions of the hazing.

a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
There are Tests available.
These tests should be used
to weed out fakes and pervs
in such cases as these.
The tests are also used to identify sex offenders.
The testing has been around for decades.
some examples :
www.ojp.gov...

And this one is commonly used to identify sex offenders/pervs :
en.wikipedia.org...

^ before infiltrating private spaces of the opposite sex,
mandate the testing !
However, a doctors biological confirmation, and
health assessment to clear the person of
transmittable diseases as hepatitis, should be
mandatory as well, for the safety of those residing in the dorm ect.

edit on 30/8/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
"school has a responsibility to uphold individual rights and
treat everyone with dignity and respect."

How is this dignified ? >
www.dailymail.co.uk... st-security-make-students-use-INTERCOM-enter-exit-building.html?ico=related-replace

If the alphabet group supports ^ stuff as that, then shame on them
The lines need to be defined (by them) as to what is dignified
before they are listened to and taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This happening is actually the best education these girls and their parents will get for their four years of tuition money. It will shape their opinions for the rest of their life.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Sick.

Why do you feel you need to be the spokesperson for trans people ? Why don’t you leave the kids alone ? Anyone who thinks kids should mutilate themselves should be tarred and feathered and brought up and made to answer why they want to mutilate kids ? So why do you want to mutilate kids ?

Why does everyone want to demonize LGBTQ? I don't get it. And I'm asking legit questions and posting facts. The sexual harassment part turned out to be a drunken rumor.

Those aren't questions they are accusations.

Here's a few questions why during the court case did the girls not claim sexual harassment rather than the transwoman made them feel 'vulnerable' due to past sexual harassment from other people? After the court case now these six girls claim sexual harassment?

There are more than six girls in that sorority, why aren't the others stepping up to corroborate their accusations?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Sick.

Here's a few questions why during the court case did the girls not claim sexual harassment rather than the transwoman made them feel 'vulnerable' due to past sexual harassment from other people? After the court case now these six girls claim sexual harassment?

There are more than six girls in that sorority, why aren't the others stepping up to corroborate their accusations?

You forget that men shouldn't be in women's places. Start with this and then the rest can be examined.

You're question is misleading btw.
Women may be afraid to accuse men of whatever sexual harassment and other related offenses and they may don't want publicity and trouble over this matter.

But better start from the fact that men shouldn't be in women's places.

And a transwoman is a woman by the way.

If you go about the judge or the uni not being able to define what a woman is, you know this is a refuted claim you made yesterday trying to push some trans propaganda.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Soo it seems that the other guy from the Sorority in NY State that was kicked out was still a male 100%, he identified as a "transgender" but with the soo called "gender diversity as choose and pick as you go" he claimed to be gender neutral, meaning he do not need to prove that he is taking treatments and chose to be what he wants when he feels like it.

Woman sororities, sports and their role in society is under attack with the blessings of a very mentally sick government.

This nothing but a joke, we got a government that is full of perverts, sexually sick pedophiles, and have no problem causing damage to our children minds, I am still trying to figure out what in the hell is the real agenda behind all this incredible, attack on gender in the nation.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Sick.

You forget that men shouldn't be in women's places. Start with this and then the rest can be examined.

Women may be afraid to accuse men of whatever sexual harassment and other related offenses and they may don't want publicity and trouble over this matter.

If you go about the judge or the uni not being able to define what a woman is, you know this is a refuted claim you made yesterday trying to push some trans propaganda.

Let's start with why only six of the sorority members have issues and the others do not.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Sick.

Let's start with why only six of the sorority members have issues and the others do not.

what evidence do you have that the rest of the sorority do not have issues with this?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Woman sororities, sports and their role in society is under attack with the blessings of a very mentally sick government.

Agreed. It's obvious to anyone not woke indoctrinated .. it's sick. Allowing a man to live in a sorority and get his kicks and walk around with a woodie ... and DEFEND that??? That's indoctrinated and sick.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I find very interesting and surprising that here in the board we got people that will fight for the agenda regardless of the facts and truth been exposed, that tells you that is not research, no trying to learn facts, is about pushing the woke and transgender agenda in any way or form, even if majority of America are against it.

It makes you go rethink what is going on and this is going on in every board or chat that have the trans topic in it.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Sick.

You have no idea whether or not they have a issue with it. They may not want to be subjected to the crap from this "protected" group. Why dismiss these 6? Does it have to be unanimous to hold any truth?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Sick.

what evidence do you have that the rest of the sorority do not have issues with this?

The evidence is that the other girls have not stepped forward to corroborate these six girls' stories about the transwoman staring and getting boners. I mean really I would be stepping forward if that was happening and complaining loudly, as well as installing hidden cameras for evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join