It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas black supremacist teacher fired after making online racist comments and death threats

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: CR4SH0V3R1D3
a reply to: quintessentone

I’m just curious, what’s your personal reason for being so hyperbolic towards Caucasians? All you do is bring up anecdotal evidence backed up by personal opinion. If you are as against racism as you claim you should have no problem calling this teacher out for what she is… which is racist. No need to obfuscate or use white people as a scapegoat for what you feel is acceptable behavior, as a poc myself I can’t help but notice your very heavy bias.

I never said she was not racist...find that fact in any of my posts, which you will not be able, so you are the one gaslighting here. I only brought up personal family experiences so far and posted historical facts that are from the perspective and reality of non-whites. My personal reasons for posting in this thread is the OP is a well known sensationalist who twists facts to his/her narrative for what I don't know, perhaps personal amusement (?)

Your heavy bias is easily noted even if you don't see it or don't want to see it. Trying to go around the topic by exercising in whataboutism and then trying to excuse the actions of the teacher, even if it's indirectly.

I know what will happen btw.
What happens always, you can't support your arguments, you're loosing all debates, and in the end you leave saying you're exhausted debating...

Where did I excuse her actions...go to all my posts and quote it in your next reply.

Once you do that we can go from on from there.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I’m just curious, what’s your personal reason for being so hyperbolic towards Caucasians? All you do is bring up anecdotal evidence backed up by personal opinion. If you are as against racism as you claim you should have no problem calling this teacher out for what she is… which is racist. No need to obfuscate or use white people as a scapegoat for what you feel is acceptable behavior, as a poc myself I can’t help but notice your very heavy bias.

The answer is simple: Part of the woke culture

I am not the only one as it seems here on this thread who sees the attempts to downplay the incident and trying to excuse the behaviour of this 'teacher'.

You sensationalize and she is indeed a racist and that is all. You always add 'woke' to the mix when no racist can be 'woke'.

Find another word .
You have used "sensationalized" way too many times .
May I recommend a good dictionary or website ?

May I recommend to you to swipe on by if you are bored.

Just pointing out the obvious .
And ,Denying Ignorance.

link   
a reply to: quintessentone so by your logic something can’t both be political and racist? That is wild… you’ve proven you lack the intelligence let alone the understanding to even have this debate. Just wow. Ignorance is bliss I suppose

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
The teacher provides proof of her low intelligence by her actions and words, being that she posted dumbness online and thought that deleting the posts and account would erase her stupidity.

Being a bottom of the gene pool window licker is something she shares with racists everywhere.

I agree with the those who posted before me that educators should be held to a higher standard than ordinary peeps.

[sarc]
She is likely to be an adherant of that new age religion, the Methamphedomist church. [/sarc]

see how idiocy works?

I will go so far as to agree that racism and idiocy go hand in hand but even the smartest people do dumb things.
edit on q00000032831America/Chicago5050America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone so by your logic something can’t both be political and racist? That is wild… you’ve proven you lack the intelligence let alone the understanding to even have this debate. Just wow. Ignorance is bliss I suppose

You would know best about ignorance being blisssssss.
edit on q00000032831America/Chicago1010America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

No such thing as a “joking threat”. Making excuses for someone else yet again.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am not the only one as it seems here on this thread who sees the attempts to downplay the incident and trying to excuse the behaviour of this 'teacher'.

You sensationalize and she is indeed a racist and that is all. You always add 'woke' to the mix when no racist can be 'woke'.

Find another word .

And ,Denying Ignorance.

Sure go with that because you want more sensationalism, I guess.

link   
Of course I have first hand knowledge from dealing with you. You seem very happy with yourself. Am I wrong?

link   

No such thing as a “joking threat”. Making excuses for someone else yet again.

Read the article those are the facts as presented.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Clearly and someone else has said, you need to look at the dictionary the meaning of the word sensationalism.

Even if I was sensationalising the core issue is the fact she is a racist ex-teacher who was fired. You're trying hard to go off topic but a case like is head news.

link   

Intolerance and racism...is white supremacy and they aren't woke.

Intolerance and racism is also WOKE. Two sides of the same coin. Exactly alike.
Anti white man.
Anti straight white man.
Anti christian straight white man.
Blaming christian straight white men for all things wrong in the world.
Intolerance and racism.

That is "WOKE".

link   

Of course I have first hand knowledge from dealing with you. You seem very happy with yourself. Am I wrong?

And the topic of this thread is what?

link   

Find another word .

And ,Denying Ignorance.

I am not the one openly debating on the side of someone that states they are racist and makes death threats.
You are .
I am against both .
edit on 8/27/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
The teacher provides proof of her low intelligence by her actions and words, being that she posted dumbness online and thought that deleting the posts and account would erase her stupidity.

Being a bottom of the gene pool window licker is something she shares with racists everywhere.

I agree with the those who posted before me that educators should be held to a higher standard than ordinary peeps.

[sarc]
She is likely to be an adherant of that new age religion, the Methamphedomist church. [/sarc]

see how idiocy works?

The member you replied believes she isn't that stupid.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The article can claim whatever it wants. Try threatening a politician with the same joke and see where you end up. The law does not see threats as a joke. Show me what stipulation differentiates the 2.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Find another word .

And ,Denying Ignorance.

I am not the one openly debating on the side of someone that states they are racist and makes death threats.
You are .
I am against both .

I have noted the same.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Clearly and someone else has said, you need to look at the dictionary the meaning of the word sensationalism.

Even if I was sensationalising the core issue is the fact she is a racist ex-teacher who was fired. You're trying hard to go off topic but a case like is head news.

So now you have dropped the 'woke' 'supremacist' 'low IQ' and now have turned the temp down to reflect the true state of this new story, simply that she is a black racist teacher who like many other racists lash out on social media then regret it later. Nothing to see here folks.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Find another word .

And ,Denying Ignorance.

You are .
I am against both .

I have noted the same.

Elaborate .

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The article can claim whatever it wants. Try threatening a politician with the same joke and see where you end up. The law does not see threats as a joke. Show me what stipulation differentiates the 2.

The law is only involved if the person receiving the death threat lays charges, this was not the case and bringing up death threats aimed at politicians in this hostile political climate is a whole different thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Trying to allude to the thread drift you are causing? Your ignorance is still on topic, don’t worry. Nice try though with the obfuscation of the original point. Now here’s a new question. Why are you personally so against white people? Why stand up for someone you don’t know who spouts openly racist things? Hmmmmm are you racist?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join