It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas black supremacist teacher fired after making online racist comments and death threats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
nypost.com...

A Texas elementary school teacher is out of a job after she posted “racist” statements on social media that included complaints about her sister dating a white man, according to the school system and reports.

The Mesquite Independent School District said in a statement Tuesday the teacher, who is black, was no longer with the school after officials became aware of “alarming, racist” posts she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

The teacher wrote she was upset her sister was dating a white man and joked that she asked her boyfriend to kill him, according to posts reviewed by the Dallas Morning News.

“I enjoy being a racist,” she reportedly wrote in one post. “I’m never changing.”

In other posts, she used derogatory words for white people, the newspaper reported.

www.dailymail.co.uk... boyfriend-enjoy-racist.html

The school system slammed her for the 'highly offensive' posts, which also saw her brag about believing her job was 'safe' because she didn't 'directly wish harm on ALL white people.'

Among the posts, which have been deleted but screenshots continue to circulate on social media, was one that read: 'A white man??? A good dude?? You smoking crack??'

'Why shouldn't I hate white people? Why should I show y'all any love at all?' Allen continued in another post. 'Name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all's heart?'

What a great educator and teacher!
This is what we need in our schools and universities, woke supremacist teachers who make a range of racist and derogatory comments or even 'joking' by making online death threats. That's what I call great principles, great work ethics, great personal standards, and great education! Children are really lucky they have such wonderful teachers!
edit on 27-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

'Name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all's heart?'

I really hope she's not a history teacher.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You have a knack for dredging up sensationalist news, but racism comes in all forms and in all colors, so nothing new here.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

You have a knack for dredging up sensationalist news, but racism comes in all forms and in all colors, so nothing new here.

There is nothing sensationalist about this piece of news. Real news and very worrying I would say about a range of teachers who are really unsuitable for being in this position.

If your mind is filled with wokeness and racism then that the worst possible combination. They should be nowhere near kids.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Name one good thing white people ever did? How about the enlightenment? That was when the idea of value of life regardless of race, religion, class, or economics began and if not for it, the whole world would still be under oppressive castes, taxing the wrong religion or killing them, enslaving people, etc.

And um…I find it ridiculous that these liberals just turn a blind eye to the fact that there are far more enslaved Europeans today in 2023 by Africans than there were total slaves in the entire US slave trade and they support Muslims without question who still execute gays, executed hundreds more people under 12 last year for having Down’s syndrome, and who run a booming slave market with Africans they catch and march to ships, 300 recently taken from a tribe and several died on the march to the boat, a Tunisian ship taking them to the slave trade in Riyadh.

And sure the 300 year slave trade here is horrible and disgusting. However there is no race that even comes close to black people for likely to enslave others. The nonsense they teach in school while skating around the truth to provide feel good moments should be done with and only the truth and the whole truth taught. Idiot.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

From what I read, she's fired.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

There is nothing sensationalist about this piece of news. Real news and very worrying I would say about a range of teachers who are really unsuitable for being in this position.

If your mind is filled with wokeness and racism then that the worst possible combination. They should be nowhere near kids.

This sensationalized piece is specific to racism against whites it is not a broad paint stroke for everything else you want to mix in with it.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

'Name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all's heart?'

Much worse than this!

She is an elementary school teacher which means she teaches a range of subjects to school kids. I doubt she has the knowledge or ability to teach and it's true the public schools have suffered from very low quality teachers.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This sensationalized piece is specific to racism against whites it is not a broad paint stroke for everything else you want to mix in with it.

That's not sensationalism.
Nobody else apart from you find this to be sensationalist and I wonder why...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: DAVID64

From what I read, she's fired.

Yes, she has been fired.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You always do this, find a sensationalized news story such as this one black racist against whites and use it as a springboard to go off the rails about everything else you are against.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I enjoy being a racist,” she reportedly wrote in one post. “I’m never changing.”

She's evil and she knows it and embraces it. How sad for her and anyone unfortunate enough to know her or to have to deal with her.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You always do this, find a sensationalized news story such as this one black racist against whites and use it as a springboard to go off the rails about everything else you are against.

Sorry, shame on us. The woke would NEVER take a story and twist it to fit their agenda. We all need to agree here and now to be more like they!

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And if we take it like that, I think it falls under the umbrella of “a taste of your own medicine.”

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Actually, it is. From the story, the title could have been.
Racist Teacher Fired in Texas

Another sensationalist title could have been:
Texas Teacher Cancelled For Exercising Free Speech On Line

That's how sensationalism works.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And just a final thought…cultures arresting women and sometimes executing them for reporting rape, killing special needs children, marrying a five year old at 55 and killing her when you try “thighing her” as the quarantine suggests but telling the judge the comm five year old was too seductive to resist so penetrating her to death and being excused because the court rules you cannot vandalise your own property, the modern slave trade, human trafficking, killing gay people, being more likely than anyone in history to enslave…

The things I mentioned are just a handful of what the woke supports and what are reparations up to now!? Five million a person!? It says something truly disgusting about humanity if you remain unaware of these actual problems or know about them and make excuses all for 5 million bucks in the bank. Making a quick buck by pretending a tragic thing effects you but not the rest of the world you torment…

Gross…don’t dare demand that you are old reparations because you suffer from what was done generations back unless you’re also going to take ownership of the things that your culture is doing now period it seems pretty ridiculous huh? It is either yours to deal with or it is not.
edit on 8/27/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There is nothing sensationalist.
It's just a piece of news that is damning to the woke culture and the woke teachers who unfortunately have found their way into public schools.

Did you really think you can learn anything from this teacher?

It's better not to go to school at all.

If you're trying to go off topic as usual to give support to the woke ideology I don't think your making a good job btw.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Actually, it is. From the story, the title could have been.
Racist Teacher Fired in Texas

Another sensationalist title could have been:
Texas Teacher Cancelled For Exercising Free Speech On Line

That's how sensationalism works.

No it's not.

I described the incident together with the details as given by the newspapers.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

There is nothing sensationalist.
It's just a piece of news that is damning to the woke culture and the woke teachers who unfortunately have found their way into public schools.

Did you really think you can learn anything from this teacher?

It's better not to go to school at all.

If you're trying to go off topic as usual to give support to the woke ideology I don't think your making a good job btw.

We know nothing about this person except that she is racist against whites .

I think you should count yourselves lucky she didn't buy an AR-15 and go to the white side of town to do a mass shooting, unlike white racists.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Is she a Black Supremacist?

I don't know. If she was, she would be saying things like "Whites should not be allowed in positions of authority. They should know their place and stay there".

I don't know if she thinks or says things like that.

Death threats:
If she had actually threatened her sister's boyfriend in such a way that he felt threatened, that would be a death threat.

On the other hand, if she joked to someone else under a pseudonym, and the only way he now knows about it is from the newspaper, then it is only in conjunction with the newspaper that it becomes a death threat. The newspaper would be complicit then.

edit on 27-8-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join