It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas black supremacist teacher fired after making online racist comments and death threats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Lol

I brushed over the thread and seems I was spot on...

Wait a second, are you saying your OP wasn't sarcasm???

Seriously dude....
like I said there is no sarcasm font.
the subtleties for sarcasm aren't always picked up by everyone especially when English isn't you native language.

Around here some end sarcasm like this....

Wow what an informative and well sourced post. No sign of bias and just down to the facts, I'm amazed at how quick some learn to produce quality threads.
/sarc

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: nugget1

'Why shouldn't I hate white people? Why should I show y'all any love at all?' Allen continued in another post. 'Name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all's heart?'

Can anyone name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all heart?

I can only think of the underground railroad, anyone else?

Best

All those people who voted in the congress reps and senators,
And all those congress reps and senators, that passed the civil rights act, they was all blacks, right?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

You have a knack for dredging up sensationalist news, but racism comes in all forms and in all colors, so nothing new here.

There is nothing sensationalist about this piece of news. Real news and very worrying I would say about a range of teachers who are really unsuitable for being in this position.

If your mind is filled with wokeness and racism then that the worst possible combination. They should be nowhere near kids.

This sensationalized piece is specific to racism against whites it is not a broad paint stroke for everything else you want to mix in with it.

That's not sensationalism.
Nobody else apart from you find this to be sensationalist and I wonder why...

You always do this, find a sensationalized news story such as this one black racist against whites and use it as a springboard to go off the rails about everything else you are against.

There is nothing sensationalist.
It's just a piece of news that is damning to the woke culture and the woke teachers who unfortunately have found their way into public schools.

Did you really think you can learn anything from this teacher?

It's better not to go to school at all.

If you're trying to go off topic as usual to give support to the woke ideology I don't think your making a good job btw.

We know nothing about this person except that she is racist against whites .

I think you should count yourselves lucky she didn't buy an AR-15 and go to the white side of town to do a mass shooting, unlike white racists.

So you do accept she is racist against whites.
And how do we know this? From the comments she made online she later deleted together with her account. But the comments were saved by others.

What we also know for sure is that she isn't a very bright person apart from being a 'little' racist.

Trying to argue in her favour by casting some pseudo doubts when at the same time you accept she is racist, it's really astonishing!

I am not arguing in her favor, racism from anyone is ugly and should not be tolerated, but it is rampant everywhere, still, and we have to dig deeper for understanding instead of what you and others' first reactionary knee jerking is doing, that being demonizing and dehumanzing, by adding 'supremacist' 'not very bright' and more to follow.

Why is she admitting to being a racist? What made her that way?

And not a peep from anyone on this board about the white racist shooter targeting black people? Tell tale ATS.

She is clearly not very bright to start with by posting her thoughts online and so incriminating herself.

On the basis of her online posts she got caught. She also believed there was nothing wrong with it. There could that the school knew already but they didn't do anything until after the story became public.

Whataboutism isn't the way to debate btw.

What demonising and dehumanising are you talking about?? You need to come to terms with reality.

A woke and racist teacher who should have never had the privilege to teach kids, has been fired.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Lol

I brushed over the thread and seems I was spot on...

Wait a second, are you saying your OP wasn't sarcasm???

Seriously dude....
the subtleties for sarcasm aren't always picked up by everyone especially when English isn't you native language.

Around here some end sarcasm like this....

Wow what an informative and well sourced post. No sign of bias and just down to the facts, I'm amazed at how quick some learn to produce quality threads.
/sarc

Not true

For the rest... you're really confused if you can't say what is sarcasm and what isn't...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

'Why shouldn't I hate white people? Why should I show y'all any love at all?' Allen continued in another post. 'Name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all's heart?'

Can anyone name a big historic moment where white people did anything for black people out of the kindness of y'all heart?

Best

And all those congress reps and senators, that passed the civil rights act, they was all blacks, right?

They seem to have forgotten history.
I doubt they have any knowledge of any historic events, especially the new woke generation.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Best

Nope, they had no choice because of all the protesting.

Facing strong Southern opposition, a reluctant president finally proposed strong civil rights legislation to Congress, admitting privately to civil rights leaders that street protests had forced his hand.

www.crf-usa.org...#:~:text=Facing%20strong%20Southern%20opposition%2C%20a,protests%20had%20force d%20his%20hand.

Next.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You have a knack for dredging up sensationalist news, but racism comes in all forms and in all colors, so nothing new here.

There is nothing sensationalist about this piece of news. Real news and very worrying I would say about a range of teachers who are really unsuitable for being in this position.

If your mind is filled with wokeness and racism then that the worst possible combination. They should be nowhere near kids.

This sensationalized piece is specific to racism against whites it is not a broad paint stroke for everything else you want to mix in with it.

You always do this, find a sensationalized news story such as this one black racist against whites and use it as a springboard to go off the rails about everything else you are against.

It's just a piece of news that is damning to the woke culture and the woke teachers who unfortunately have found their way into public schools.

If you're trying to go off topic as usual to give support to the woke ideology I don't think your making a good job btw.

I think you should count yourselves lucky she didn't buy an AR-15 and go to the white side of town to do a mass shooting, unlike white racists.

And how do we know this? From the comments she made online she later deleted together with her account. But the comments were saved by others.

What we also know for sure is that she isn't a very bright person apart from being a 'little' racist.

Trying to argue in her favour by casting some pseudo doubts when at the same time you accept she is racist, it's really astonishing!

I am not arguing in her favor, racism from anyone is ugly and should not be tolerated, but it is rampant everywhere, still, and we have to dig deeper for understanding instead of what you and others' first reactionary knee jerking is doing, that being demonizing and dehumanzing, by adding 'supremacist' 'not very bright' and more to follow.

And not a peep from anyone on this board about the white racist shooter targeting black people? Tell tale ATS.

She is clearly not very bright to start with by posting her thoughts online and so incriminating herself.

On the basis of her online posts she got caught. She also believed there was nothing wrong with it. There could that the school knew already but they didn't do anything until after the story became public.

What demonising and dehumanising are you talking about?? You need to come to terms with reality.

A woke and racist teacher who should have never had the privilege to teach kids, has been fired.

Racism and low IQ don't go hand in hand. No racist thinks they are wrong in their ideologies.

So the new word 'woke' is now injected here to bolster your narrative, where did she claim she was 'woke'?

Whataboutism - mantra. Meaningless jigger jabber.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I guess the black term for it would have been drive by. Oh my doesn't that happen every day?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

My ancestors burned down nearly the entire city of Atlanta out of the kindness of their hearts.
edit on 2023 8 27 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Racism and low IQ don't go hand in hand. No racist thinks they are wrong in their ideologies.

So the new word 'woke' is now injected here to bolster your narrative, where did she claim she was 'woke'?

Your statement here makes no sense whatsoever. Think before you write down whatever comes to your mind.

The ex-teacher apart from being a 'little' racist she was caught on social media expressing her views. That doesn't make her as bright as you may think or as she thinks. And she is woke btw.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Christmas family get togethers going to be a bit awkward for this nasty woman.

Probably she needs to get to know her sister's white boyfriend better because, as experienced in my family as welcoming a non-white, once they become known on a human level and welcomed by others within the family circle people's racism and bias' do start to melt away, more so for some less so for others; dependent on many factors.

It's going to hard to get past her statements.

My mother is married to a poc, you have to judge people on their character, not the skin colour, particularly on a one to one basis..he's cool. But I do sometimes generalise, it's a flaw, but based on seeing too much crap go on.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Your statement here makes no sense whatsoever. Think before you write down whatever comes to your mind.

The ex-teacher apart from being a 'little' racist she was caught on social media expressing her views. That doesn't make her as bright as you may think or as she thinks. And she is woke btw.

Many white racists express their hate online and I don't see anyone here judging their IQ levels.

She can't be awake or your version of it because that movement accepts diversity and inclusion.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

She can't be awake or your version of it because that movement accepts diversity and inclusion.

"Woke" is highly intolerant. They accept, and even push, LGBTQ, and they are always talking about minority rights, but that doesn't make them accepting, diverse, or inclusive. They only accept that which they agree with. It's their MO.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Best

Nope, they had no choice because of all the protesting.

Facing strong Southern opposition, a reluctant president finally proposed strong civil rights legislation to Congress, admitting privately to civil rights leaders that street protests had forced his hand.

www.crf-usa.org...#:~:text=Facing%20strong%20Southern%20opposition%2C%20a,protests%20had%20force d%20his%20hand.

Next.

What are you talking about?!
What kind of woke history is this?

You have tried to downplay the incident and somehow give support to the the teacher by arguing we don't know much about her apart from being racist. Now you offer the version of history according to what you think history is...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

And she is a teacher? She should know we white people fought a civil war of brother against brother for her freedom from slavery. And even created a underground railroad system to help and harbor run away slaves. My God we need real re-education camps. Walmarts maybe? They would be right at home with all the crazies already there.
edit on 8 27 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Many white racists express their hate online and I don't see anyone here judging their IQ levels.

So the woke can't be racist because of diversity and inclusion...

What a statement you made!

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Probably she needs to get to know her sister's white boyfriend better because, as experienced in my family as welcoming a non-white, once they become known on a human level and welcomed by others within the family circle people's racism and bias' do start to melt away, more so for some less so for others; dependent on many factors.

My mother is married to a poc, you have to judge people on their character, not the skin colour, particularly on a one to one basis..he's cool. But I do sometimes generalise, it's a flaw, but based on seeing too much crap go on.

That's all I am saying, she needs to judge her sister's boyfriend on his character if she can. In my family, my niece forced her significant poc on all of us whether we liked it or not, but she also fought hard against that ingrained racism that the older generations and some in my generation still wanted to hold on to and very tightly too, even though it is from indoctrination and not actually interacting with other cultures or races for real life experience. So yeah generalizing and judging without any reasonable grounds when it comes to poc. Once children were brought into the family mix those feelings melted away even more for the older generations (born 1930s/40s) and completely for those within my generation.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

And she is a teacher? She should know we white people fought a civil war of brother against brother for her freedom from slavery. And even created a underground railroad system to help and harbor run away slaves. My God we need real re-education camps.

She is a woke racist teacher who isn't the most bright around. Clearly you post online your thoughts for the rest of the world to see believing nothing is going to happen then you aren't very bright.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's all I am saying, she needs to judge her sister's boyfriend on his character if she can. In my family, my niece forced her significant poc on all of us whether we liked it or not, but she also fought hard against that ingrained racism that the older generations and some in my generation still wanted to hold on to and very tightly too, even though it is from indoctrination and not actually interacting with other cultures or races for real life experience. So yeah generalizing and judging without any reasonable grounds when it comes to poc. Once children were brought into the family mix those feelings melted away even more for the older generations (born 1930s/40s) and completely for those within my generation.

There is no need for philosophy and excuses.
Try to come to terms with reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join