It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stockton police investigating 7-Eleven workers in viral beatdown (Told ya so ...)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx
You people are really getting off to this video. I wonder if you’ll have the same energy when it’s a methed out white guy getting beat like this 🤔

YES, I will!

That's terribly pathetic, trying to play a race card in this context. Really desperate.

Bu, then, if some drugged out dude - black or white - walked into your house and started dumping your persoal possessions into a big bin - tv, sound system, whatever you have of value - I'm sure you'd just help him load it up and pat him on the back as he waltzed out your front door.

Right? I mean, you would, wouldn't you?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You people are really getting off to this video. I wonder if you’ll have the same energy when it’s a methed out white guy getting beat like this 🤔

YES, I will!

That's terribly pathetic, trying to play a race card in this context. Really desperate.

Bu, then, if some drugged out dude - black or white - walked into your house and started dumping your persoal possessions into a big bin - tv, sound system, whatever you have of value - I'm sure you'd just help him load it up and pat him on the back as he waltzed out your front door.

Yeah suuure I’d help him steal my stuff. Now don’t ask me anymore silly questions please.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

So, i guess that you - like Kenny2xx - would welcome a drugged out person into your home to empty all of your valued possessions into a big wheelie-bin and carry them out.

You'd pat him on the bag and offer him more, then send him on his way with a blessing and an invite to come back any time he wanted to take more.

Right?

Answer me.

Because if you wouldn't do that, if you cannot honestly say that that is exactly what you'd do, then you are nothing more than a virtue signaling hypocrite and liar.

Let's see. Put your money where you mouth is, please.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

YES, I will!

Yeah suuure I’d help him steal my stuff. Now don’t ask me anymore silly questions please.

It's not a silly question. If you would not do that, then you are, also, a virtue signalling hypocrite.

And I don't believe that you would.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
a reply to: Kenny2xx

Petty crimes?
Dude! this bloke threatened the staff with a knife (deadly weapon) and procced to steal thousands of dollars' worth of stock. And he's done it before and would have done it again.

He deserved a lot worse than he got.
Now the shop owner may face charges, and it will only give these bottom-feeders more resolve to keep hurting innocent people

And clearly the thug did not fear any reprisals, he was not even attempting to conceal his identity. Bloody brazen, and shows it wasn't his first rodeo.

That guy probably has a mental illness. Isn’t that the excuse you all say whenever it’s a mass shooter or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Petty crimes?
Dude! this bloke threatened the staff with a knife (deadly weapon) and procced to steal thousands of dollars' worth of stock. And he's done it before and would have done it again.

He deserved a lot worse than he got.
Now the shop owner may face charges, and it will only give these bottom-feeders more resolve to keep hurting innocent people

And clearly the thug did not fear any reprisals, he was not even attempting to conceal his identity. Bloody brazen, and shows it wasn't his first rodeo.

That guy probably has a mental illness. Isn’t that the excuse you all say whenever it’s a mass shooter or something.

No, we don't all say that. And even if the mass shooter does, that does not excuse the crime. Mental illness is an excuse in most cases to try to ameliorate the consequences of crime.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   

YES, I will!

It's not a silly question. If you would not do that, then you are, also, a virtue signalling hypocrite.

No that was a silly question.Very weird indeed.

Silly and weird is holding the owner of a place of business to one standard and living yourself by another. Not only is is silly and weird, it's virtue signalling,hypocritical and dishonest.

(post by Kenny2xx removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Maybe he does, maybe he was stealing smokes so he could sell them to buy more meth? maybe the police should have taken action the first, second or god knows how many times shop keepers have reported this guy?

I can only go by my gut instinct if I was in the same position as the store owner. Repeated thefts, having threats made against me and my staff with a bladed weapon. And to top it off he was a big guy (not some frail little junkie ladyboy.
So I would be left feeling that the law isn't no help, letting them walk only makes them think i'm an easy target, and I'm sick of going to work and fearing for my life, so f-it, time to take my own action.

Oh, and I never have used the mental card in any subject, as it's a piss weak excuse.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   

[...] My issue is the love affair with the video. Keep that same energy when it’s a methed out white guy getting beat. My other issue was the poster saying police are scared to arrest blacks. Anybody saying that lives in clown reality, because that’s easily debunked with statistic.

My gaslighter buddy, Did I say that about blacks or did I ask it as a question?
It was framed as a question, as I wonder why you guys let these thieves brazenly continue to steal?
In aus it would be considered "Armed robbery" and he would face a jail term.

I'm sure white crack heads steal too (and they deserve exactly the same), but the majority of what I see are big coloured gangsta looking clowns.
edit on Mon Aug 7 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

YES, I will!

No that was a silly question.Very weird indeed.

Silly and weird is holding the owner of a place of business to one standard and living yourself by another. Not only is is silly and weird, it's virtue signalling,hypocritical and dishonest.

I think your getting me confused with the other poster. I know it’s late and hard for you to keep up. My issue is the love affair with the video. Keep that same energy when it’s a methed out white guy getting beat. My other issue was the poster saying police are scared to arrest blacks. Anybody saying that lives in clown reality, because that’s easily debunked with statistic.

My gaslighter buddy, Did I say that about blacks or did I ask it as a question?
It was framed as a question, as I wonder why you guys let these thieves brazenly continue to steal?
In aus it would be considered "Armed robbery" and he would face a jail term.

I'm sure white crack heads steal too (and they deserve exactly the same), but the majority of what I see are big coloured gangsta looking clowns.

Your not even from America? So basically you get your info from Twitter and Fox News I assume. That’s probably why you only see “big colored gangsta looking clowns”. The MSM polarizes this kind of stuff. But with that you have a good one my guy. I don’t go back and forth with foreigners about American issues you wouldn’t understand. 🫡
edit on 7-8-2023 by Kenny2xx because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2023 by Kenny2xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Fair enough. although I don't use Twitter, nor do I read Fox news. I saw this first and only here, and I enjoyed it very much. It's not only you guys that are feed up with the criminal system, and sick of seeing perps get off lightly while innocents are hurt. I am not afraid to admit that I got pleasure from seeing this rare justice being served.

I do see an influx of young gangsta wannbies copying the mob robberies here in Aus, Unfortunately they are minors and know they get away with only a slap on the wrist. But adults are not pulling that crap over here.

Of course I only see and hear things from afar, like the NY mob a few days ago.

I don't get involved with your topics, like gun control etc... But this was about a video and later in the thread it was asked how it made us feel, and I hold my views. Bullies and thiefs are low life garbage no matter where you are from, or the colour of your skin.

I come here for a break, and I enjoy the UFO and mystery topics. I am sorry if you feel I am not warrented to include my thoughts on these topics.

Good luck with your cause.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Im on the fence with this.
I've read about how the judicial system has routinely failed to protect people's property from lowlifes and so I understand the frustration of the shopkeeper in this vid.
If I ever caught anyone trying to steal my bike then there would definitely be a case against me for using way more violence than I needed to.
That said, looking at the video it seems to be more of a punishment beating rather than just incapacitating the thief, the guy with the broomstick whaling at him while his mate holds him down doesnt seem to be oing anything other than causing hurt to the guy so I can understand why the cops would be interested.

edit on 58pMon, 07 Aug 2023 03:57:58 -050020232023-08-07T03:57:58-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I never watched the video, but if this guy was threatening the shop owner with a knife and this was the third robbery he committed, then the use of force may have been acceptable from a self-defense perspective. But I think Daughter2 has a valid point in that WE ALL have rights. This attitude of the shop owner's rights outweigh the rights of the thief can be a slippery slope as was pointed out by Daughter2 . . .

Go ahead on roll back constitutional rights because that will be helpful to you. And *they* meaning the elite, will be more than happy to join whatever movement takes away rights. No sooner than your self cheering dies down, that same law will be used against YOU and your family. You wife and kids don't want to take the vaccine? Well then they deserve an immediate beating for disobeying. Protest too loudly - a good beating will stop you. Daughter doesn't want to change in a co-ed locker room - a good beating will change her mind. Keep cheering these loss of rights....

On the other hand, if the police and courts aren't doing the job, then it's left to the victim, as in the shop owner, to respond to the situation with whatever means are available.

Maybe the shop owner should have pulled a bigger knife and robbed the thief, then maybe there would have been equal justice under the law (I doubt it though).

edit on 7-8-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You don't see this in rural areas of Calif because criminals seem to disappear in rural areas.

In rural areas, people know each other, so problems are taken care of swiftly.

In rural areas, most criminal find moving to the cities makes for a safer place to keep committing crimes where fewer people know them and there are no backhoes to bury their bodies.
In the Calif desert there are a lot of places to bury criminals where the bodies will never be found, so you see a lot less crime

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
No one violated this guy's rights, stealing is not a right. This guy didn't take a couple loaves of bread or 2 packs of cigarettes. He had a garbage can full of thousands merchandise. He has reportedly stole from this business multiple times, threatening the owner and staff with a weapon clearly in the video.

How in the world can you defend these actions?

How can you be okay with charges against these people defending their safety and business?

How many more times are they supposed to watch a criminal steal from their business and threaten them?

This isn't an alzheimer patient or a kid stealing a pack of batteries or a candy bar.

This lawless, entitled criminal believes he can walk into a store and threaten people and load up a garbage can of stolen goods. So we want anarchy then?

incoserv question is completely valid and 100% on point. If you want to allow criminals to do this to others, they will eventually do it you. If the criminal gets a slap on the wrist and we charge the shopkeeps, who's to say your home isn't next.

If you let someone bully you, they will continue to do so. Punch that bully in the nose and he thinks twice next time.

As far as pulling the race card.... lol.

Not a damn thing to do with race, if you actually believe that your so indoctrinated its hopeless.

As far as us losing rights to mob mentality, the point is valid, but this is a terrible example. There is no gray area here, blatantly stealing thousands of dollars from this business is not a right.

They should add this footage to "Try that in a Small Town" video.

The reason people like this video is because we've all seen the videos of criminals doing this exact thing. They are not even jailed, it's almost permitted and encouraged by woke laws and policies in certain areas. Our politicians are trying to destroy us, this is America fighting back.

It's really simple don't steal or you probably be arrested and charged. Do not steal or the person your stealing from may defend themselves, you may get the worst of the altercation.

These are very simple and basic values of a functional society. The fact they are up for debate is a symptom of woke, marxist ideology and is exactly what is tearing down the culture of America.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
has the guy who got his ass handed to him pressed charges? If not, what's to investigate?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

falsley accused? i wonder which video you watched because the one i saw shows him clearly committing a crime, get over it only a criminal would defend such acts

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

clearly taken out of context

The concept of mental health is introduced as a means and attempt to curb further crimes, NOT to pardon the crimes that have taken place

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join