It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stockton police investigating 7-Eleven workers in viral beatdown (Told ya so ...)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hopefully more stores will learn from this. Erase security cameras, and don't let anyone leave with footage. Then deny, deny, deny.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Lets be honest here
Its not a teen girl, and its not food being stolen and its not a mentally ill person, its a criminal stealing luxury items and being a dick about it
Your whole post is twisting, crap and justifying criminal behavior
Nothing you have written is relevant to the crime committed
edit on Mon Aug 7 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
Hopefully more stores will learn from this. Erase security cameras, and don't let anyone leave with footage. Then deny, deny, deny.

Naw , he just fell pushing his trash bin full of stolen goods.
My story and I'm a stickin to it .

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You people are really getting off to this video. I wonder if you’ll have the same energy when it’s a methed out white guy getting beat like this 🤔

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenny2xx

I rather enjoyed it. But not because of colour, I just don't like bullies or thieves, and this dog was/is both.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You are all living in a little fantasy world, where you get to unleash your hatred of people while the "good guys" slap you on the back on congratulate you.

Believe it or not, it's the same little fantasy world trans activists live in when they hold a speaker hostage and the same little world that people steal shoes under the guise that it's reparations.

All of these actions lead to one place:

A bite on your A$$

Go ahead on roll back constitutional rights because that will be helpful to you.
And *they* meaning the elite, will be more than happy to join whatever movement takes away rights.
No sooner than your self cheering dies down, that same law will be used against YOU and your family.

You wife and kids don't want to take the vaccine? Well then they deserve an immediate beating for disobeying. Protest too loudly - a good beating will stop you. Daughter doesn't want to change in a co-ed locker room - a good beating will change her mind.

Keep cheering these loss of rights....

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Growing up in the 80's, it was common for parents to give a whooping like this if their child did something as disrespectful as stealing. It was called learning a lesson.

I wonder how the snowflakes would feel if their hard and honest work at building a business to feed their family, was continually robbed and trashed (they say this was the 3rd time by this crook) and the law continuously did nothing?

This store owner probably got tired of it, and was left with no other option. Are the cops too scared to go after black criminals now, so they go after the honest people who are feed up with the pc crap of today?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
careful you might need a new crutch soon

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

this is delusional orwellian BS
the only rights violated here were these shop owners rights to defend their property

If you dont want a beating, dont be a thief, you try and steal from me, ill do way worse

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

No rights violated? Right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury?

How about that little right? Or do only certain constitutional rights apply?

Never in your little world, would such an upstanding citizen or a member like you or your family ever be falsely accused, right?

You want free speech when you like what's said, you want immediate justice when you deemed the person guilty, you want presumed innocence when you like the person being accused ....

Hypocrites .... All of you......

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Growing up in the 80's, it was common for parents to give a whooping like this if their child did something as disrespectful as stealing. It was called learning a lesson.

I wonder how the snowflakes would feel if their hard and honest work at building a business to feed their family, was continually robbed and trashed (they say this was the 3rd time by this crook) and the law continuously did nothing?

This store owner probably got tired of it, and was left with no other option. Are the cops too scared to go after black criminals now, so they go after the honest people who are feed up with the pc crap of today?

What clown world do you live in where cops are scared to go after black people? You need to stop getting your news from Twitter.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

XL5

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
When all the physical stores are gone because they can't afford to stay open and you have to have internet to shop for everything will the criminals rob a bank or an easier target like your house. What happens when the govt limits what you buy online?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Oh... Lol I get it now. You are a junkie thief yourself and/or dating one. I should have only known. Well sorry buddy, you have only so much time left to do your petty larceny and burglary lifestyle with impunity. It won't be long before California is rehabilitated through all the legal institutions and crime is actually prosecuted again.

Some entrepreneur actually want to be able to make a living in the state. Even the big corporations are backing different candidates becaus they just cannot make money with so many self-entitled substance abusing larconists just helping themselves to crimes without consequence. Well buddy, there will be consequences.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Comments are turned off for the video. That's an instant no-watch for me, and an indicator that the public in general is against this investigation. I still support the actions of the clerks/customers and am still against the outright brazen actions of the criminal.

If the cops won't do their jobs, the people will. And if the cops keep targeting victims, their comeuppance will follow. People can only be pushed so far.

I expect these possible charges to either not see light of day or be dropped. Hell, if they aren't, maybe fellow clerks will choose not to serve cops, judges, and the like... After all, you can't expect service from business owners and clerks when they can't expect service from their tax dollars. Fair is fair.
edit on 7-8-2023 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   

If the cops, and the legal system did it's job, this pos would have been punished and not been able to rob this innocent guy three times! And then this good guy would not have felt the need to do something about it himself.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

If the cops, and the legal system did it's job, this pos would have been punished and not been able to rob this innocent guy three times! And then this good guy would not have felt the need to do something about it himself.

So because a few idiots get away with petty crimes that means the whole police force doesn’t go after blacks? The jail numbers will show you that’s a big fat lie. If anything they don’t go after white people, and the proof is in the numbers. White people lead the nation in crime by a MAJOR percentage but they don’t show that in the jailed statistics. If anything the numbers show blacks are targeted. But whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Petty crimes?
Dude! this bloke threatened the staff with a knife (deadly weapon) and procced to steal thousands of dollars' worth of stock. And he's done it before and would have done it again.

He deserved a lot worse than he got.
Now the shop owner may face charges, and it will only give these bottom-feeders more resolve to keep hurting innocent people

And clearly the thug did not fear any reprisals, he was not even attempting to conceal his identity. Bloody brazen, and shows it wasn't his first rodeo.
edit on 7-8-2023 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join