It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stockton police investigating 7-Eleven workers in viral beatdown (Told ya so ...)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I called it here on ATS. That does not make me happy or proud, just a fact. While everybody was saying how great it was (and I agree that they did the right thing), I had an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach that they'd get hit with a fecal feature.

KCRA 3, NBC affiliate in the Sacramento Stockton area, is reporting that the clerks who beat down the low-life POS thief who was stealing from them are now under investigation for assault.

(ETA: I assume that the video is age restricted because it has footage of the beatdown.)

Granted, she does not say that they have been charged, but the fact that they are even under investigation pisses me off. The police force is first decimated through demoralization and defunding, then they're made to persecute people who are doing the job that they can't do.

Is anybody surprised? I'm not. I knew from the first moment I saw the video that those fellows were in deep doo-doo. Maybe they won't be charged but, hell, it's Commifornia. I'm expecting it.

Not much more to say. The U.S. has brought judgment on itself by its embracing of stupidity and sin.

:
edit on 2023 8 06 by incoserv because: ETA.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It’s the progressive way… don’t just allow criminals of a certain type get away with crimes… reward them for them for it while punishing the people that dare to defend themselves… I dealt with this personally in 2010… lost a year of my life and $15k to the court system in order to be found innocent of all six charges (started out as three but when I wouldn’t cop to the plea bargain they threatened to and did up it to six)… the judge admonished the prosecutor for never looking at the evidence and reprimanded the cops for not prosecuting the person that actually committed crimes… but it did little to put money and time back into my wallet and life…

I’ve wanted to get out of this country ever since… sadly nowhere is really any better…

edit on 6-8-2023 by SwissMarked because: 🖕🏼🤡🖕🏼

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

It’s the progressive way… don’t just allow criminals of a certain type get away with crimes… reward them for them for it while punishing the people that dare to defend themselves… I dealt with this personally in 2010… lost a year of my life and $15k to the court system in order to be found innocent of all six charges (started out as three but when I would cop to the plea bargain they threatened to and did up it to six)…

I’ve wanted to get out of this country ever since… sadly nowhere is really any better…

Sorry to hear that.

There are a few places that are better, if you are willing to adopt to the culture and learn how to navigate. But, yeah, for the most part the evil people are rewarded. It's what they want. They want us all to be either beaten down or evil.

Sucks.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This doesn't surprise me at all. If you defend yourself, your home, your property, your place of business, you are a violent criminal. If you attack, rob and harass, a person, their home, property, or place of business you are mostly peaceful and trying to make ends meet.

This is exactly what I expect from a liberal safe haven for criminals. If they lock up all the law abiding citizens there won't be anyone left to oppose them when they drop the commie hammer the rest of the way.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
More here if you jump to the 4:15 mark. But the whole video is telling.

Dude nails it!

:
edit on 2023 8 06 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It sounds like just another day in California. Criminal is a protected class down there.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It’s the progressive way… don’t just allow criminals of a certain type get away with crimes… reward them for them for it while punishing the people that dare to defend themselves… I dealt with this personally in 2010… lost a year of my life and $15k to the court system in order to be found innocent of all six charges (started out as three but when I wouldn’t cop to the plea bargain they threatened to and did up it to six)… the judge admonished the prosecutor for never looking at the evidence and reprimanded the cops for not prosecuting the person that actually committed crimes… but it did little to put money and time back into my wallet and life…

Since the judge actually reprimanded the prosecutor and the cops, did you not have some recourse to sue for damages or false prosecution or something?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I'll make another prediction that Ben Crump will be showing up pretty soon considering the potential lawsuit against 7-Eleven, Inc.

Too bad it happened in California for obvious reasons.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Mob mentally develops into horrific acts long-term.

I know it felt good to see someone beat - after all it IS a horrible thing on a personal and societal level not to protect innocent people.

But this person was beat not because they were a low level criminal but because people were mad at all the laws/regulations that allowed stealing to continue.

The person who stole didn't cause it but they were an easy target. I don't see anyone beating the cops who don't arrest criminals or throwing punches at politicians. I bet most of them didn't even vote much less lobby for changes to laws.

No, those things are way too hard and risky. Better just to center your attention on someone trying to get a few basic necessities or maybe make $20 bucks.

And who do these people think they are to appoint themselves judge/jury and executor? Maybe this person had a mental illness? Maybe they had all their money stolen and they were just trying to exist?

If they aren't held responsible, I can guarantee one day some innocent person is going to get beaten to death because someone thought they saw something.

I hope they are prosecuted - they are criminals - violent criminals - worse than the alleged thief.

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Did you realize you share the same mentality with a 2 year old who believes in fairtales and flying unicorns and castles in the sky ? With enough unicorns stopping the criminials from stealing the unicorn poop gods will make sure the victim is financially compensated and will not lose his business as a hard working law abiding citizen

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
White Supremacy, White Supremacy, White Supremacy......Poor guy just wanted some cigarettes...

Sarcasm mode on..........

(post by Daughter2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Mob mentally develops into horrific acts long-term

Very correct statement, BUT if the politicians do their bloody job and let the police do theirs to keep behavior like this in check mob mentality does not develop because people believe the system works.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is not an 65 year old Alzheimers patient. He is a 30-40's able-bodied likely substance abuser with zero care or regard and making threats of violence as he destroys this business. Frankly, shooting him dead would have been justified as soon as he said he would do the same and kept reaching for something under his shirt.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If you think it's about protecting or serving, you're a sucker. The police are a government run protection racket the same as the mob. That's why when things get better, they then make sure they get worse so you keep all the cops on the payroll and they keep their funding. If the regular people can scare the criminals off themselves, that makes the government look less important, so they will attack you. If society gets to the point where crime goes down and could be controlled, they will make sure it goes back up so they are needed.

It's like in the walking dead when they go into the prison to escape the zombies, only in real life they want you to vote yourself into a prison you won't be able to escape. This is all about control through fear.

The government would rather rule over a drug infested country where you rely on them then they would paradise where we are free and they have less power.

Some of you argue the police are great and its not them doing this. I argue that the number one defense at the Nuremberg trials was that they were just doing their jobs, same as the police.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
If you think it's about protecting or serving, you're a sucker. The police are a government run protection racket the same as the mob. That's why when things get better, they then make sure they get worse so you keep all the cops on the payroll and they keep their funding. If the regular people can scare the criminals off themselves, that makes the government look less important, so they will attack you. If society gets to the point where crime goes down and could be controlled, they will make sure it goes back up so they are needed.

It's like in the walking dead when they go into the prison to escape the zombies, only in real life they want you to vote yourself into a prison you won't be able to escape. This is all about control through fear.

The government would rather rule over a drug infested country where you rely on them then they would paradise where we are free and they have less power.

Some of you argue the police are great and its not them doing this. I argue that the number one defense at the Nuremberg trials was that they were just doing their jobs, same as the police.

Yes, it was the same in Vietnam, blowing up children, women and old farmers because us soldiers were just doing our job.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Slowly we are being programmed that doing the right thing now is doing the wrong thing.
Sadly, the guy ruined the night for them store owners.

Breaking his legs would have been the best punishment for him. People got to realize that this crap is getting / has got out of hand in the big cities. Hometown USA, they probably would have thrown him out, head first of the store and let him rot in the hot summer night.
edit on Mon Aug 7 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

It’s the progressive way… don’t just allow criminals of a certain type get away with crimes… reward them for them for it while punishing the people that dare to defend themselves… I dealt with this personally in 2010… lost a year of my life and $15k to the court system in order to be found innocent of all six charges (started out as three but when I would cop to the plea bargain they threatened to and did up it to six)…

Sorry to hear that.

There are a few places that are better, if you are willing to adopt to the culture and learn how to navigate. But, yeah, for the most part the evil people are rewarded. It's what they want. They want us all to be either beaten down or evil.

Sucks.

I’ve been looking to Jamaica because I have some expat friends down there and have zero issue with assimilating… or anywhere else for that matter… I’ve always expected it of those that came here (never happened but it’d be a country worth living in if they did) so I’d expect nothing else of myself and family if we go to another land with a different culture and language…

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Since the judge actually reprimanded the prosecutor and the cops, did you not have some recourse to sue for damages or false prosecution or something?

Unfortunately not… Pennsylvania is an absolute disaster of a state… take a look at our newest U.S. Senator and under he is what 75% of the state is as well…

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join