It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former head of Roscosmos, Dmitry Rogozin, doubts US Landed on moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Around the time Putin fired him - possibly a reason for Putin firing hi - Dmitry pitched for asylum in the US.

The US didn't want him as he was considored a 'busted flush'.

This is Dmitry trying to work his way back in with Putin by closing the door on NASA.

Allegedly.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I know that America lied to the world. They were so naive back then.

WHERE IS ALL THE EVIDENCE OF HUMANS ON THE MOON? You guys say there is lots of evidence yet NEVER produce any. Show me. You are all very deceived and do not know whether you are coming or going. Youe vn believ little green men visit the governbment. You are all nuts.

Russia never made4 it there because they have told the world the truth. It was a Cold War illusion for military purposes and ends.

There are telescopes powerful enough to see from earth and yet there is not ONE IMAGE that has ever proved anything.

We don't have the technology now and we certainly did not then. There was no such thing as a trillion dollars back then in anyone's budget. Now there is yet we have no technology to reach there? Elon should be well advanced beyond what 1960s NASA was. He is not capable of getting a man to the Moon.

I am not sure if it is even possible for us to reach there without dying from radiation exposure. I don't think it is possible.

America, you told us all a lie back then. You were so naive you didn't think we would play catch up with the internet. Same with 911. They didn't think we would be able to form a collective questioning of those illusions we all had to watch as our country-people perished.

You are as sick in the head as Nero was, you who make the decisions behind the scenes. I am very sick of your lies. I don't believe anything you say, EVER! You havce no trust from me and never shall have.

You are liars. You are propagators of illusion to pull the rug of reality from the human fools' feet.

Human fools led by liars! I am so bored of you. You have ruined my experience of earth and I want a refund.

edit on 5-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Rogozin Knows that there are enough dumb people who already believe this, I seriously doubt he does.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

No, they are not dumb. You are though if you think they ever walked on the Moon. They fooled you with that and they fool you with everything since. To me you are compromised by their illusions. You are mal-programmed by the system you keep defending. It is a system that manipulates you to make lots of money for an elite few. They fill your head up with illusions until you do not know if you are coming or going. Look at the crazy things they have you believing and doing over all these years. Take a long hard look at your hacked minds.

My mind is not hacked. I do not believe any of their illusions and I am free of them and all of you. It feels good. I am my own master and you are still slaves who they control with various voodoo spells. I have done it myself. I have controlled you with voodoo spells before. It is very easy to do that to a human. Hitler. Stalin and Mao knew just how easy it is. Caesar and Pharaoh knew how to get you to believe that they were gods, that you were slaves who should make their bricks for them and die in poverty and misery as you served their every whim like a kicked and beaten dog in the dirt who doesn't know where else to go to get its old bones and leftovers under the table of its master for breakfast.

Any magician can trick you with illusion because your eyes simply believe what they see and never ask a question if what they see is actually there at all. You have been conditioned and programmed from birth to be suggestible to whatever illusion they wish you to have to serve their purposes, just like your parents and their parents before them. They were and are able to get you to kill people for belief in them and their psychotic politics. All of you would kill if ordered. They would point you at the enemy and say kill them and you would hardly even question why. Youn would go to your deaths in trenches for them and their SCAPEGOAT POLITICS of manufactured enemies in their ridiculous dumb violent turf wars.

Humans, you are potential dangerous murderers at the drop of a politician's hat. It would not take much for them to get you believing that you should kill me. It really wouldn't. You could easily be hacked into wanting people like me to die if they wished it and you would carry out the orders, no questions asked.

You are the universal fools and you really are to blame. All of you are. You get what you deserve. It is your wages for being such an easy target for the corrupters. It is death, just as Isaiah said would be your wages if you live the lies of the corrupt instead of the truth of Creation. There is Truth. Christ and the Prophets found Truth. God is more real than you or I will ever be.

"Tell the children the truth
Tell the children the truth
Tell the children the truth right now!
Come on and tell the children the truth
Come on and tell the children the truth"

The main problem is that you are not educated properly. They did not teach you CRITICAL ANALYSIS. They did not tell you about APPEARANCE AND REALITY. They did not tell you about metaphysicians like Francis Herbert Bradley,

en.wikipedia.org...

Bradley arms himself with a single weapon—the Law of Non-Contradiction[citation needed]—and proceeds to lead the reader through a pilgrim’s progress of argumentation[citation needed]; wherein he exposes contradictions, inconsistencies, and paradoxes embedded deep in the heart of our everyday experiences that we take prima facie to be unquestionably and absolutely real.[citation needed] Among the condemned include primary and secondary qualities, the distinction between an object and its properties, internal and external relations, space and time, motion and change, causality and activity, individual things and the self, the body and soul, physical nature and matter, judgment and absolute truth, thoughts and things, and many other phenomena that caught in his snare.[citation needed] Bradley even goes so far as to say that “philosophy, as we shall find in our next chapter, is itself but appearance.”[3] For Bradley, these phenomena are all “appearances” that fail to live up to the status of “Ultimate Reality.”

"I don't deal with illusion, until it makes me sick" (Bob Dylan "Most of the Time").

"You're all a bunch of f*****g slaves" (Jim Morrison *Five to One").

Why are Bob, Bob and Jim saying that to you? Why did the Angel tell John Mystery Babylon would use illusion and deception on the world two thousand years ago? Who is really dumb?

Educate yourselves and free yourselves from all illusion that Mystery Babylon has deceived you with. Then you will know your ass from your elbow.

Lots of space craft and rovers have made it to the Moon. Yes, there is lots of that evidence. No human has ever put a foot there. The whole thing is fake and so are the people who lied to you with that. They are phoney blind guides who lead the blind, starving them and wasting the money on games instead of feeding the world. I hate what they do. They are complete monsters and they die in their sins.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman

A most refreshingly earnest read Merman.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merman

I know that America lied to the world. They were so naive back then.

No, think they did because it fits in with your world view.

WHERE IS ALL THE EVIDENCE OF HUMANS ON THE MOON? You guys say there is lots of evidence yet NEVER produce any.

Apart form all the scientific data, the confirmation of human activity by lunar probes from 4 different countries, the images of Earth taken during the missions that could only have been taken then, the surface features confirmed since the landings but not known beforehand?

Show me.

Maybe start here:

onebigmonkey.com...

www.youtube.com...@onebigmonkey/videos

You are all very deceived and do not know whether you are coming or going. Youe vn believ little green men visit the governbment. You are all nuts.

Nope. Don't believe that at all.

Russia never made4 it there because they have told the world the truth. It was a Cold War illusion for military purposes and ends.

Russia never made it there because their deisgn was faulty and their bureaucracy and paranoia stifled progress.

There are telescopes powerful enough to see from earth and yet there is not ONE IMAGE that has ever proved anything.

No, there aren't.

We don't have the technology now and we certainly did not then. There was no such thing as a trillion dollars back then in anyone's budget. Now there is yet we have no technology to reach there? Elon should be well advanced beyond what 1960s NASA was. He is not capable of getting a man to the Moon.

Elon isn't capable of anything. His rocket scientist, however, would beg to differ with you. Show the class where anyone claimed NAA's budget was a trillion dollars udring the Apollo era. We do have the technology now, we had it then. Prove me wrong.

I am not sure if it is even possible for us to reach there without dying from radiation exposure. I don't think it is possible.[/qote]

Your personal incredulity doesn't matter.

[quoyte]America, you told us all a lie back then. You were so naive you didn't think we would play catch up with the internet. Same with 911. They didn't think we would be able to form a collective questioning of those illusions we all had to watch as our country-people perished.

You are as sick in the head as Nero was, you who make the decisions behind the scenes. I am very sick of your lies. I don't believe anything you say, EVER! You havce no trust from me and never shall have.

You are liars. You are propagators of illusion to pull the rug of reality from the human fools' feet.

Human fools led by liars! I am so bored of you. You have ruined my experience of earth and I want a refund.

Prove anyone lied.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

LOOK WITH NEW EYES, PEOPLE! Look with eyes that can't be tricked.

I am addressing you from the very Pupil of The All SEEING EYE on the top step of Hotep Hotsteppa' Pharaoh Rothschild's Pyramid. I am whirling in the eye of Neil Young's "Hurricane". I am the cleansed sinner presenting my beggar's offering at the Temple.

All of you, go ask them to tell you I am not. They know me well by now and THEY KNOW. I went to Israel virtually and showed them. I am the one who blew Jerusalem Post's mind.

I have come to blow your minds. I have come like a wolf to blow down your houses, all of them, little piggies inside. By huff or by puff I will surely get at you. You know the end of that fairytale do you not?

I am Number 32A, I am not 33. There is only One who is above I in this whole Universe. The rest are my equals. I count even the virus as my equal. The virus is my friend. I have used it like an employee upon you all. My God did it through the negligence of those fool Chinese scientists who are really dumb dangerous clowns of only human misfortune, misery and destruction. They are the syringes of the plague that you all make for yourselves.

If Rothschild and the Diaspora know what is good for them, if they want me to stop destroying them, they better simply change tack of the their superyacht or it will end up on the rocks and they will put all of you on the rocks too. That is what TS Eliot knew about them and it is what I know about them too. They eat civilizations and empires for breakfast and then move onto the next.

I will bring you tornadoes of fire if you keep on doing what you are doing. It is really you doing it to yourselves, but I am THE MOUTH OF MADNESS! I seriously am.

When I first connected my internet in the year 2000 there was a rumble of thunder in a clear blue sky the instant I did it. I have two witnesses who heard it. It was on my birthday too.

Now it it is time for the conspiracy to be over isn't it my Diaspora amigos? Or DO YOU WANT ANOTHER PUNCH from my Cassius Clay glove?

I have come to destroy Mystery Babylon and take the Diaspora Jews prisoner so they stop destroying themselves, and you and I. I am not a prophet. I am not a Messiah. I am not a general or warlord. I am not a priest. I am not a king. I am not a minsiter or politician.

What AM I? As above so below. As I AM is above so AM I is below. I am AM I.

I wil now be Back to Black before your very eyes. You are all in very serious trouble with the LAW. The Police are coming to take you all away and make you pick litter up for a thousand years of community service for all the crap you have caused Creation. None of you can escape. Even Death and Hades will not get you out of the Lord's Jailhouse.

I am Jailhouse ROCK. I am Rock Goodson. I am like the rock you all have been stumbling over for two thousand grueling years of bloody mayhem. I am the Curse for putting my Lord upon a cross THAT DAY and I am the wage for such services rendered to Satan. Welcome to my Jailhouse party time!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman

I am not sure if it is even possible for us to reach there without dying from radiation exposure. I don't think it is possible.

Ah yes The evil Van Allen radiation belts - the default position for the paranoid and stupid

NASA knew of the Van Allen Belts - they had been mapping them for 10 years As result they chose a path through where the radiation danger was the least

The Apollo astronauts were in metal spacecraft - the outer hull a stainless steel shell, the inner an aluminum honeycomb where the instruments and wiring were attached

The double wall shielded them from all except the most energetic particles Also speed - the Apollo spacecraft zipped through the radiation belts in only few hours as was travelling nearly 25000 mph

Bill Anders crewman on Apollo 8 which orbited the moon was a nuclear engineer, designed and built personal dosimeters carried by all Apollo crewmen in their flight suits

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
go to the smiths0nian in dc.

look at the tin foil made space ship.

then ask yourself, if it worked before, why cant they fly that exact same ship back there.

then ask yourself, are you v-ax-cinted?

then ask yourself, why is it illlegal to question the events of warworld 2.

then you can decide whats 'real' and what is the pr0paganda.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
go to the smiths0nian in dc.

look at the tin foil made space ship.

then ask yourself, if it worked before, why cant they fly that exact same ship back there.

If they had the means to manufacture it,and the launch vehicle it used, they could.

then ask yourself, are you v-ax-cinted?

Most normal, educated people are both vaccinated and able to spell it.

then ask yourself, why is it illlegal to question the events of warworld 2.

I'm more interested in asking you what precisely you're babbling about. Questioning is not illegal. Asking pointless ones without caring about the answer should be.

then you can decide whats 'real' and what is the pr0paganda.

More than capable of discerning facts from deluded fantasy thanks, which is why I don't swallow ever stupid fact free conspiracy theory without checking it's level of b******t first.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thunderkiss75
I can tell you the truth since time has passed. In 1969 my Father had me a my Brother sit on the living room floor in front of a TV. I was amazed to witness Neil Armstrong step onto the surface of the Moon. 🌙
I seen it on TV and remember " I seen it on TV must be true "
In retrospect, as a Man the age of 59 trips around the Moon, I don't buy it. Even the photo's taken by the satellites that can even be doctored. It just seems to me, if we went there, why didn't the Russians? Why is it the United States is the only country that has place a man on the Moon?
It you were to ask people of Europe or even Asian's the majority will say " they don't believe Astronaut's walked the Moon 🌕
Why haven't they gone back? 🌚🌛🌝🌜🪐🚬

AND.......only under ONE President. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: boredhere74

Apollo was designed for a short stay. We’ve never had the technology to stay for long periods, but the best way to get there has always been capsule. We “lost” the technology because we developed the shuttle, which became basically a space truck, but couldn’t leave low earth orbit.

Now we’re developing new technology to go farther than ever, and stay longer. But it’s not easy or cheap.

Fortunately Ford didn't lose it's ability to make quicker and faster Mustangs because they were busy refining the F150. Just imagine. If some of those Not-A-Straight-Answer types had of gone over to Ford.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

By that kind of "logic" Concorde must be fake cos we don't now have a supersonic airliner?

And there is now an electric Mustang SUV, which is a bit tragic.

edit on 5-8-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The launch of the lunar module ascent stage was filmed by camera on lunar rover which was remotely operated from earth it took some practice to pan the camera accounting for the 1 1/3 second time delay

Nothing about the lander's launch off of the moon looks real, sorry. Instead, it looks a lot like the cheesey special effects of that time.

As far as the other things you mentioned, photos can be edited and the refector and such didn't require a manned mission to be put in place.

I'm also open to new information, and would love to see any photos you have from Earth, or orbiters, of any man-made objects on the moon. The debris, the flag, any of it.

I'm also interested in learning how to ping the moon now, thanks.

edit on 5-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added Point

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Simple reason couldnt see stars on lunar surface is simple - its was day time ! How many stars can you see during the day?
On Apollo 14 were able to spot planet Venus one of the brightest objects in the sky

I know, right? However, there's also no atmosphere to reflect the light back, so the sky is black, and if the sky is black, shouldn't you be able to see stars?

The good news is that, as soon as today's scientists and engineers manage to land a rover on the moon, we should get some recent quality photos and videos to compare with the old footage and photos.

Moon lander and rover mission Chandrayaan-2 failed at the last minute, maybe Chandrayaan-3 will be successful.

Honest question, what's the worst that can happen if we all learn that the moon landings in the 60's were staged on Earth?

edit on 5-8-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: ColeYounger

The problem was that having dreamed and worked to decades to finally achieve it are left with "What are you going to do for an encore ?"

After walking on the moon , how do you top that ? The astronauts were left with "Ok what do you do now ?"

Aldrin, for example, began to drink heavily following his Apollo 11 mission

Men such as those chosen to be astronauts and take on the Apollo missions were not of weak character. Success was no stranger to them along with failure. Surviving achievement should not have caused such issue. This type of behavior makes sense for a one hit wonder band with overnight fame or a young actress coping with paparazzi and press for the first time in their career.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is delusional. I question if anyone actually really believes this, or if people just like regurgitating the dis-info that we've been taught to remember and absorb.

It's truly laughable that one would think we 'found a way through' the van allen belt. And the film that survived this. and the video and phone calls from the moon, etc.

This was one of the first World-wide global psyops. I don't blame the masses in 1969 for falling for it, but this didn't age well. We all know better now.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

What "phone calls"?!!!!

The way through the belts have been explained multiple times.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

We didn’t go back because of money and lack of will. People got bored with going to the moon and demanded the problems on earth be priority, and to stop wasting money on space programs to do what we already set out to do.

The US was in an uproar in the 60s and 70s, plus a nasty recession in the 70s with massive price spikes. I'm kind of shocked we went there during that time, so yes once done it was time to move on.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
In the end, we went there, was it every time, who knows, but there is too much physical proof on the surface to say otherwise. Then as we moved forward with other countries mapping the moon with satellites they sent there to circle it we get further proof as this below. One picture is from the 70s/60s and the other is like 2010ish as the Japanese used radar to map the surface. The horizons are exact and that isn't something that could be faked if we had a fake moon surface here on Earth.

We also have marks, tracks, and trash that will be there for billions of years.

edit on 5-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join