It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Grusch Testimony Is Confirmed Via YouTube Comment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: The GUT

I would sooner believe that "there is no God", than that "they" are God(s).

No wonder, when the inclination to believe there is no God has been conditioned into you for years by this system of things, in particular the entertainment media (including social media entertainment, youtube, games, books, etc.). Usually by means of ridiculing or villifying any person who believes in the existence of God, especially the one described in the Bible, as someone who is dumb and/or gullible enough to believe as such (eg. Sheldon's mom in the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon of course is supposedly the smart one who doesn't believe in any of that 'nonsense'), as someone who is unreasonable and indoctrinated or brainwashed into believing as such, or as someone judgemental, bigoted and hypocritical, one of the Westboro Baptist variety, or any other derogative or negative descriptive term one could use. Who would want to be seen as or associated with any of such types, so the masses are conditioned to stay far away from any such thinking, and belief in God's existence is automatically associated with these types.

If that's the case, it's not working, since over 80% of people in the U.S. still believe in God.

80% may believe in a god, but 80% do not believe and trust in their heart that Jesus Christ is their lord and savior.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I would rather take the consensus of several alien races to tell me there is no god or there is a god…….then to have a single alien race tell me there is no god.

The problem for me….is to believe what a single race say’s only to have another single alien race come along afterwards and say that there is a god.

At that point, which race do you believe between them who say there is a god and the race who say there isn’t a god.

Then you have to think……why don’t all races either believe in a god universally and harmoniously versus all races not believe in a god universally and harmoniously.

Since there may be differences in other alien races either believing in a god versus not believing in a god……

As an earthling…….and speaking for myself and as a free will choice……I will keep to believing in my god no matter what alien races say.

If this makes any kind of sense.

👽

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

It's almost like Aquino and friends are still haunting the esoteric. Everything new is as old as dirt it seems.

UFO’s—Can They Be Identified? (Awake!—1990)

Is There an Occult Influence?

When reviewing the mental or psychological experiences of some who have reported contacts with UFO’s, it is also possible to recognize similarities with spiritistic or other paranormal phenomena. One example of this is the testimony of John H. Andrews in his book The Extraterrestrials and Their Reality. In his acknowledgments of help in producing the book, he states: “Great appreciation also goes to the four space people [“ET’s in physical human bodies who circulate unnoticed among us”] who told me their stories and who wished to remain unnamed, to the numerous psychics and channels who assisted me with my many experiments, to the extraterrestrials for their many informative messages.” Regarding these “space people,” he states: “They were all quite intelligent; all were channels for invisible entities.”​—Compare 1 Samuel 28:7, 8; Ephesians 6:12.

Andrews also claims to have received messages from extraterrestrials. He lists some of these as: “There is no such thing as death. . . . There is no such thing as good or evil. [Compare Genesis 3:3, 4.] . . . Creation, evolution, and reincarnation are valid processes at work in the Universe. . . . We (the ET’s) are not here to control or rule you, but to guide you. . . . The Earth will soon undergo tremendous, cataclysmic changes. When these changes are completed, less than 1/1,000 of the present population will still be alive!”

The Bible also speaks of extraterrestrials, spirit creatures, such as obedient angels and disobedient, rebellious angels who became demons. Down through Bible history, God on many occasions used faithful angels to communicate with men. (Genesis 22:9-18; Isaiah 6:1-7) Satan still uses his demon followers to mislead mankind with all kinds of philosophies, fads, messages, communications, and cults that distract from the message that God’s Kingdom, his heavenly government, will soon rule over a restored earth.​—Compare Luke 4:33, 34; James 2:19; Revelation 12:9; 21:1-4.

The Christian apostle Paul gave due warning of demon influence in the last days when he wrote: “The inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons.”​—1 Timothy 4:1.

Case in point, this subforum, over 1.4 million posts and counting, making it the most popular singular subject* on ATS to 'pay attention to' for most here. (*: not counting "breaking alternative news" as a singular subject, which is the only subforum that has more posts)

Some people today are like sponges; they soak up whatever they come across. It is all too easy to absorb whatever is around us.

But it is far better for each individual personally to choose what he will feed his mind. It is said that we are what we eat, and this can apply to food for both the body and the mind. And no one wants a mind contaminated with poison. So we need to be selective. We need to scrutinize whatever is presented to us, deciding what to accept and what to reject.

And not spend too much time in La-la land (which would not be a poor metaphorical description of this subforum).

I appreciate your last 2 posts a lot as any 2 posts I read in a long time, they resonated with me.

For some, there is a fine line between a discussion and the beginnings of indoctrination.

I love the speculations, all of them, but this has nothing to do with my core personal faith and beliefs.

That doesn't mean I'm not open-minded to all possibilities either.

I could see there being different reactions and degrees to this news, even just 5-6 years ago, and definitely, the further we go back. I imagine if this were to happen right after 9/11 it would have been bonkers. Yet it seems virtually everything they know now they knew then, we just didn't listen to the people going WTH is that?

There are some very deep implications being bandied about all of them can't be true and yet all of them can be wrong.

ie we don't know anything yet.

The longer it goes without seeing the proof, the more people are going to think psyop, and definitely manipulation and/or hiding of evidence, we are living that now.

We are looking at the Pentagon holding a howling, screeching, and clawing cat in a bag, and they are saying there is no cat or bag for that matter

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
The question also will be , if it brings mankind closer or further away from each other, that is if NHI'S become known to exist with existential evidence?

How will theology and religious communities react to this , they have always been portrait as evil in movies except for E.T but that one we've send home

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ok I'm mentally prepared, how long do I have to sit and wait .. "before the floodgates open and more revelations come out that are even more shocking" because quite frankly im seeing nothing here that proves any of this is real

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Isn't this all to suspect ?

I mean every time
some new UFO/Alien info
goes into the news cycle/ propaganda

It Is Always When
Dirt about the Biden's
is going on...

Yesterday Hunter in Court
Plea deal tossed.

This has been the case
over the past year.

Come on Man
Look Look Aliens!

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
More clues

www.reddit.com...

177 Page Debrief - pdfhost.io...

I was just browsing through the 177 page debrief given to congress yesterday, where I noticed that the word Zodiac was being referenced several times in the document as the name of the UAP Crash Retrival Program.
Page 104:

Page 106:

edit on 28-7-2023 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalGrand

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

I would sooner believe that "there is no God", than that "they" are God(s).

No wonder, when the inclination to believe there is no God has been conditioned into you for years by this system of things, in particular the entertainment media (including social media entertainment, youtube, games, books, etc.). Usually by means of ridiculing or villifying any person who believes in the existence of God, especially the one described in the Bible, as someone who is dumb and/or gullible enough to believe as such (eg. Sheldon's mom in the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon of course is supposedly the smart one who doesn't believe in any of that 'nonsense'), as someone who is unreasonable and indoctrinated or brainwashed into believing as such, or as someone judgemental, bigoted and hypocritical, one of the Westboro Baptist variety, or any other derogative or negative descriptive term one could use. Who would want to be seen as or associated with any of such types, so the masses are conditioned to stay far away from any such thinking, and belief in God's existence is automatically associated with these types.

If that's the case, it's not working, since over 80% of people in the U.S. still believe in God.

80% may believe in a god, but 80% do not believe and trust in their heart that Jesus Christ is their lord and savior.

Fair enough. Although the member I was replying to specified god, not Christianity. Nevertheless, 63-64% claim to be Christian. Note that is a liberal source, so I suspect that number is actually higher. It is a drop from what it used to be, but still a majority, and the brainwashing is still a bit lackluster.
edit on 7/28/2023 by Klassified because: correction

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: spoonbender
Isn't this all to suspect ?

I mean every time
some new UFO/Alien info
goes into the news cycle/ propaganda

It Is Always When
Dirt about the Biden's
is going on...

Yesterday Hunter in Court
Plea deal tossed.

This has been the case
over the past year.

Come on Man
Look Look Aliens!

Exactly, but the appeal of aliens is strong in our culture, so it works unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

In fact, so much the opposite, it’s exactly what I expect. And I expect those like yourself will welcome and worship these things

As a religious person, angels and demons, you say it doesn’t fit with my worldview
So wrong and so presumptuous, the bible teaches inter dimensional beings, ignorance is not a blessing

I don’t know you nor followed your opinions, there is a dark spiritual side to life and it’s rising, deny that?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Reads like a bunch of rehashed BS by someone no more “in the know” than anyone else.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'd like to formally congratulate you on your wonderful flowers - now they are in the light.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Perhaps there’s a Zodiac SOP manual out there….somewhere…

👽

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Actually, I am the product of twelve years of parochial education, 1st grade through 4 years of high scool. Discussed the possibility of seminary training.

Fortunately, several of my ordained teachers counseled me regarding the purpose of "belief" and the role of "religion" as it relates to humanity. Then left me to decide if I wanted to play a part in those roles.

"Free your Mind, the Rest will Follow".

Though I really could not care less whether anyone follows.

It is quite possible that extraterrestrial beings have "religious beliefs" of their own (or not), that they hold as fundamental as we do ours; perhaps for similar reasons. It will be interesting to compare theirs to ours.

It will be disappointing, and illuminating, if such comparisons form the basis of conflict, as they have among humans themselves.
edit on 28-7-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

How can you say that interdimension beings don't fit with religion? Ever heard of angels and demons?

Most religions already completely accept either ET or IB in their mythology and lore.,

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

They may very well have more insight into the creator and the process of creation than we do.

After all, who created the aliens?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Sadly I haven’t grown any plumeria in a few years. I do have some lovely San marzano tomatoes I’m growing. Curious as to which flowers you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

If Aliens don’t believe in god or a god(s), what ever their definition of a god might be…..……then they increase the ranks of the Atheists.

👽

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

They probably believe in god via a scientific understanding, meaning religion and science are one. They figured it out probably, considering they've traveled into other dimensions.

Would make sense to say if youre able to travel between dimensions youre then able to access a perspective of reality that allows for a better sense of self unity with the cosmos because you're interacting with new realities, meaning a deeper truth to your own original dimensional reality.
edit on 28-7-2023 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The longer it goes without seeing the proof, the more people are going to think psyop, and definitely manipulation and/or hiding of evidence, we are living that now.

We are looking at the Pentagon holding a howling, screeching, and clawing cat in a bag, and they are saying there is no cat or bag for that matter

The claims regarding a cover-up are addressed in the same article as well:

Even more uncertainties developed from recent claims that in the past the United States and even other governments may have ignored or covered up some evidence of UFO’s. The author of a 1988 publication took advantage of the Freedom of Information Act, established in 1966 in the United States, together with sources in other countries, to gather information that according to him “proves beyond doubt that there has been a monumental cover-up of the UFO subject.”​—Above Top Secret, by Timothy Good.

On the other hand, Professor Hines argues that the 997 pages of documents released, covering the period from 1949 to 1979, do not reveal an attempt at a government cover-up. He states: “An examination of the secret CIA papers and documents on UFOs reveals an agency mildly interested in the phenomenon but skeptical of the extraterrestrial hypothesis. These documents . . . also contradict the oft-repeated claims of a government cover-up of the ‘truth’ about UFOs.”

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join