It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hello there,
I have been a long time "lurker" of this community, and now have a wish to post my own opinions, and interact with others, in a wide variety of subjects covered here. Intrests range from the mundane, military-political structure and projects, to conspiracies, to paranormal activity, and even ancient relics and texts.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i always felt i'd missed something. following from outside, i feel that i may have something to contribute

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i am a young student who is quite interested in the secrets of his community and hopes to learn as much as he can and also to contribute much from his own part of the world.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am located in winnipeg Manitoba.
I have long been intersted in things outseide mainstream knowledge, in particular paranormal activities as they are experienced thru a culturally specific lense. Of particular and long standing interst are Apparisitions, Cryptzoology, Extra Terrestrial encounters and the psychology of the unknown.

link   
Hi, I follow with interests the various topics mentioned so I thought I'd join teh discussion

link   
I hope to learn a little truth and teach the truth as I put it all together. I am a seeker of truth.

link   
I am a 57 young woman that grew up during the cold war. This country has been lying to the people for so many years and the truth seems never to get out. I am married, have 2 wonderful grandkids age 15 and 12. I feel that we need the truth about covert ops, conspiracies, etc., to be brought to the public attention. Everyone thinks that the Illuminati is a hoax, however I know that it is very real as well as the Skull & Bones, and we the people need to be as educated as we can to prevent these take overs of our country. I hope that you will accept me into your group, I have a 4 yr. college degree, and am not a loose cannon. Sincerely, Linda

link   
i enjoy and am fasinated by events of past especially from biblical times

link   
Mature, educated, well traveled individual with a diverse business background. Interested in hearing of unusual sometimes inexplainable experiences that occur and to comment on same when appropriate from my own experiences.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Retired U.S. Army Infantry Officer. Proponent of getting the M8 AGS in service with the U.S. Army ASAP!

link   
I hope to speak with some of the good people doing work here on the boards and learn what I can from this important site of people willing to think outside the box

M6D

link   
learn about the millitary in general, new weapons and aircraft, and i hope to contribute a bit of gun know how here and there

link   
I hope to contribute new idea and knowledge for all

link   
I hope to integrate everybody's viewpoint of reality to facilitate my awareness.

link   
I am a former active duty sailor. I have unique insight into a variety of subjects and can make a contribution in discussions. I am interested in other peoples thoughts and am open to different ideas. Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
found a link to here on another forum i use, i find all this UFO alien and secret groups interesting

link   
well I was hoping to learn more about nouvea tech society and neo tech because Iam quit confused about it all.

link   
I am a sincere seeker of truth and the deeper meanings behind world events. I have much to contribute from past research and experience.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Presently studying Radiology and MRI. I like Star Trek settings you might find in a MRI control room. Looking forward to learning here.

Kukba_Alahia=
Star Gods in Aramaic.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am a male, born 1979. I enjoy finding the truth, and hearing it for that matter. I hope to add a little spark to start the fire based on certainty, of course. I also hope to learn the naked truth about all things.

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join