It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i hope to keep my self and others away from scams and to help with awnser were i can

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i am a 16 yr old british boy very interested in military conspiracy as sonn i am hopeing to join the royal marines and eventually special forces,so i would like to know what im going to be kitted out with in the future.

link   
I lurk the internet finding information that is not covered by corporate media. That is how I become aware of current events.

link   
Over the past couple of years my mama and I have talked about and discussed the different conspiracy theories out there. Yesterday, she tells me to register on this site, so that I might learn about more details about these theories and possibly learn new theories. I'm willing to learn if someone wants to teach.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Retired NSA type with NRO exposure desirous of staying informed and perhaps able to inform.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i feel like I am so behind on information and I want to know what is OUT THERE!!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have been coming to this site for a little over a year now,because I enjoy reading the discussions.But I never joined because so many members would spit venom when others shared opposite opinions.But now I have decided to join because it is time I shared my opinions as well.I hope to contribute my thoughts about our current societies flaws,and speak with others who share these thoughts,or even those who do not.I hope to learn many things that I may have missed while accumulating data to form my opinions.Thank you for considering me for membership.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Brief introduction:

Freedom Fighter.
Truth Seeker.
Anti-Aliens, (they are evil and must be Stopped).
Anti-NWO, (ditto)
Anti-Imperialist
Anti-Occupation.

My goal is to get closer to the truth and to share what i have discovered. Perhaps together we can end injustice in the world.

link   
I am a writer and have been researching the Kolbrin for about a year now. Eventually, I plan to write some commentaries on what I have found. I believe that the K is the genuine article, as translated and updated from Biblical English and the language of the Egyptian scrolls that make up part of the work.

I am interested in following your thread on the Kolbrin and learning as much about this work as I possibly can. Thank you.

link   
hello,
i am a human primate who is both amused and fascinated by the extent to which conspiracy theories shape our emerging modern mythology. on these boards i hope for information exchange, to teach and be taught, ideally with more of a emphasis on being taught. to paraphrase dr john lily, no limits allowed, no limits exist.

link   
Hi !
I guess in this forum all of us are open minded enough to accept the diversity of ideas and share information which for the good part of the community might seams too sick, hoax or a pure deluzion of psycopatics. I would like to repet the famous X-File logo but with e little change
THE TRUTH ISN'T OUT THERE, IS IN HERE BETWEEN US...

link   
A fascist state of totalitarian control is upon us if changes aren't made;i am unwaveringly determined to fully understand and discuss the path through which the antichrist and his son are pushing us. Change is not inevitable; it is a matter of survival!We must act now!

link   
I am here to learn, to share, and to have some fun!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have joined few forums which contain a Debate and Discussion portion. I have been drawn to post and state my positions under threads dealing with the world around me. I found that I like to put forward a valid argument and back up my findings as well as learn the opposings sides arguments and why they believe what they believe. I like to view an arguement from every side. I know everything is not black and white, there is grey area in every argument. My main reason for wanting to join is that I found I like sharing my information with others and being able to learn theirs.

link   
i enjoy learning and discussing secret societies. i also do research on many of them

link   
I like to watch things, events, people, cause and effects. Learning about the overall picture by placing certain events in place and come with a future that may or may not come true. Only time will tell. Remeber you only have one life, what's one life in the world of 21 billion. Hitler left his mark, how will you?

link   
I have been involved in some of the issues that surround this site and more and hope to share my real experiences for those who seek the know the truth. I currently have a published article from the Washington Post 05-06-05, and wish to share with this community.

link   
I've been interested in the UFO phenomenon since 1973 when there was a wave of sightings at Saylor's Lake, PA (not too far from where I live). I got to see Dr. Stanton Friedman give a lecture on the subject at East Stroudsburg State College that same year.

I hope to be able to join so I can participate and give balanced feedback to the discussions. I also want to be part of the ATS family.

link   
I am currently an undergrad and will be going to med school in a few years.

I am fascinated with the opinions of others, how they think, why they think it.

I just read the discussions about evolution and I really wanted to participate. I am a Catholic, have been all my life, but unlike many, I do believe in evolution.
To get down to it, I believe that I can offer a fresh young perspective on many issues, scientific and moral. I hate to admit it, but I like getting into debates. I am an openminded person (which explains the Catholic-Darwin mix). So, I would really enjoy the opportunity to discuss issues with the other members on this website. Thank you.

link   
In search of the truth. We are but a spec in the grand scheme of things. Looking to evolve.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join