It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
don't be afraid of the truth,look for the truth...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm doing research on photograpty and drawings,for my personal use.So that I could benfit myself in the art and photo world. I'm studying liberal arts. thanks

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I stronly believe in the paranormal. and try to obtain asmuch proof as i can

link   
I'M A TRUCKER AND A GEORGE NOORY FAN (COAST TO COAST) l WANT TO LEARN THE TRUTH OR AT LEAST THE CLOSEST VERION OF IT.
BEN

link   
i expect the unexpected and keep an open mind in other words i love tlkin bout conspircys

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm a free thinking 38yr. old happily married father of 3 beutifal girls. I love my country and would give my life to preserve it. But I believe something has gone really wrong. I don't believe anything that comes from the gov. anymore, or really ever have. I'm not a rightwing conserv. or too far to the left either. But I do believe the powers that be have thier own agenda. I also believe they knew 9/11 was going to happen. I don't know what I might be able to contribute, I will if and when I can. I hope to learn more about events in this world that just seemed to never add up. I'm a firm believer that power currupts. And that knowledge is the only thing that will put this country right.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
new oni told me to join HI ONI XOXOXO

link   
Recent foreign policy decisions involving China, India, Russia, Iran, Syria, and others lead me to believe that WWIII is imminent. These issues have been overlooked thus far.

link   
Hi all im Ezappa
how are ya all

Read alot of posts on this site for a while thought its bout time i started to reply to some.

Conspiracy / UFO / blah blah the usuall stuff...

Born and live in UK.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This site is very intriguing. I'm signing up to make a few posts myself.

link   
I've browsed the forums briefly and a lot of things caught my eye. I hope to learn more about conspiracy-inspired topics such as Al-Qaeda and Area 51. I believe that I can contribute with sound logical theories and partake in intelligent discussions.

link   
Well, lately I've been getting intersted in learning more about the motives behing the 'War on Terror' which in turn has lead me into discussions about 'Illuminati' and related topics...I wish to further my knowledge on these subjects and this place looks like there's some people who know what they're talking about...

link   
My name is Matt, I live in New Jersey and I am a conspiracy theorist on the Kennedy assassination and freemasonry. I want to learn more about freemasons and other secret societies. I enjoy music and literature as well as comic books, our modern mythology.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
housewife,mother of 8, just looking for facts,lots to learn

link   
Soldier and journalist in the US Army for 6 years. Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and expert shot with an M-16, G36 and P-3. Certified in combat lifesaving skills and tested under pressure.

link   
I am interested in the paramormal and find most haunted facinating.

link   
I hope to help and learn

link   
I'm a Hispanic girl who wants to study astronomy and who's very interested in aliens, UFOs, and anything to do with extraterrestrial life (aka Space). If I have any info on anything then I definitly will send it in. Hopefully I can learn a lot as well.

link   
hope to learn the truth!!!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I hope to learn about blackholes and the theorys about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join