It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I liked to walk at the beach untill I was pinched by crabs. I'm kidding about the crab thing. Since the day I saw an anime where people were driving a giant robot I have always wanted to ride one. I have Ideas how a giant robot should work. Well I have my own sketches of robots and parts and still hope to pilot one. Meybe I can find people to help build one here.

link   
hi this is kev's freind kafeland my name is kafel hi hello how are you/1 hey!

link   
child of a deceased army vet that wants to know more info on closed munitions bases in Utah; specifically Green River & Blanding.

link   
I have a good freind in engalnd that told me alot of things that here in the us will never find out. I hope to help the others be able to learn this stuff that i otherwise would never know, I always wondered why people hate americans. Well now i know and hope to find out more. Also i herd rumors and hope to clear those up too.

link   
Hi, I'm a science student an I'm particulary interested in discussing the mid-east conflict and possible ramifications of scientific discoveries. I try to debate in a logical manner by refering to evidence and carefully weighting conclusions.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am interested in commercial aviation, especially new product introductions, focusing on the business case.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am interested in hearing others opinions and thoughts on controversial issues and may myself have some interesting opinions to add.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I AM A STUDENT AND MY PROJECT THAT I WORK ON WHICH , IS " RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES AND THEIR ROLE IN COLD WAR ERA AND AFTER THAT "

Exo

link   
I am a God of my own, a poet in mind
I am a virgo in symbol and I am being
I am a being..

link   
It seems to me that the only smart position to take regarding Titor is to wait and see if the police state he predicted does take place (which George W. Bush and the Republican Right do seem to be implementing ASAP) and if a popular rebellion arises against it. So far I have seen no convincing proof one way or the other that Titor's story is either true or false.

link   
I am always interested in conspiracy theories and new sources of information and Im sure I have some of my own to contribute as well. Thank You.

link   
Hi, as the author of a website that has recently been referenced in this forum inteh thread on "spontaneous human combustion" (www.alternativescience.com) I wanted to post some comments on SHC.

link   
i like sci fi and i believe strongly in time travel

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hope to see what answers the site has to offer

link   
Just the facts. That's all I want

link   
I would like to contribute my experience, knowlege and ideas and discover the experiences, knowledge and ideas of others and apply them to actionable ideas to make disclosure a reality.

link   
Striving to contribute to the betterment of our species.

link   
I'm currently an Intelligence Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve on active duty as well as a high school history teacher and published writer and researcher.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am a 31 year old female. I am looking to learn more about world events as well as conspiracies on this site. I have friends who are currently members and wanted to be able to participate in these discussions.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hello, I'm phi_man, a young entrepreneur who is constantly seeking insight and truth about all matters of conscience life. Personally, I believe all trials and problems people face are learning experiences more or less. I feel that it's not so much what happens but how your attitude and inner self motivates you to react and learn from these negative, and positive, experiences. Hopefully my contribution will aid or enrich anothers path for truth in all things.

Thank you,
phi_man

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join