It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
some things, there just aren't words to talk about them.
Other things, you say one thing and people think you meant something else.

link   
I miraculously stumbled across this forum. Finally, a forum that can hold intelligent, informative and valued discussions with excellent rules to abide by. I am a Native American woman, professional artist and have worked in higher education. Currently, I am a consultant. My life path requires constant growth and awareness. I hope to learn from your fine group of members, and contribute my thoughts and knowledge.
Thank you!

link   
I want to benefit from the information given ethical values.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hi im just seeking answers like the rest of you.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A freelance business analyst and consultant in competitor intelligence, trying to build knowledge of US networking

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I will contrubute to discussions based upon what i learn from said discussions

link   
Just in here to contriute anything i know that is worthwile and valid, pus to learn

link   
Engineer in Washington DC

link   
Hi, my name is Cynthia M.I hope to contribute some honest feedback, as well as gain some positive and honest answers to some of my questions.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
hi... i have been told above this site from many different people... it seems intresting. i did join previously but my internet got canceled. from my short time while visting the site it was very intresting and i liked listerning to different views from so many different people and my older sister Asala who is also as you know registered on this site advised me to have a look and see that it is a really good site. i would like to join again. thanks x x

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hello? I am new here. I've read good things, I'm signing up so make a post.

link   
i'm interested in the ancient technology which is said to b far superior to the present day's.

link   
I have studied various topics over the years from ufo's to the loch ness monster and have come to the conclusion that what the worlds powers already know and secretise is far more interesting and needs further investigation.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am ex-military and am currently a network installer for a wireless network company. We pride ourselves on non-stop networks. I am a tech fanatic and love history as well. I would love to share what I know as well as learn from you all.

link   
I hope to find things out from various sources, obtaining info for various arguments/discussions.

link   
I am C Caron. I give everything and everyone the benefit of doubt. I do not Judge and don't ecpect to be Judged By anyone.

link   
i am a huge internet user and i come across scams all the time so I hope to get and even give some enlightment to some of the scam out there

link   
i fashion myself to be a philosopher of sorts, believing that the new world order is coming.

i study religon across the board, with my current reading the book "metu neter"

link   
hi, im 19, first year uni in IT, strong interests in philosophy and how our society works, and how we have come to live with being controlled through media.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i am 36 years old and i drive a semi truck for a living.if you live near an american city,ive been there.ive seen many things working my way across this country that make me question our "government"s motives and goals .i wish to discuss and learn what i can.ive perused these boards for a year or 2 just browsing,a voyeur if you will.but i think id rather now join and add my 2 cents at times .

anyway....

im kind of longwinded

OTRtrucker

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join