It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have been what many would consider a "lurker" for the past eighteen months or so on this site. I have viewed many topics and discussions on this forum, and found many of them to be thoroughly interesting and enlightening. I feel however, that I would occasionally like to join in on these thought provoking discussions. I am by no means an expert on any pertinent subject matter, but when I do have an opinion that I feel is competent and insightful, I would enjoy the opportunity to share it with others. Hopefully, those reviewing my application would enjoy my occasional opinion or thought form time to time as well. Thank you for taking the time to consider me for a membership. Have a splendid day.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I would like to join Above Top Secret because I have been referred to messages posted here many times. If I am accepted, I do not expect to be posting right away. First, I want to read all input on the subject. Then, if I have any new information, I will post. I am not interested in reading or posting mere 'personal opinions' with no substance to back them up.

I do want to learn more about the subjects I find interesting. This extensive website appears to be just the place for me to do that.

link   
A social worker of a international NGO ( AMURT)

link   
Just realizing the world is more complex than I thought it was. I have read extensively on most "Above Top Secret" and hope to learn more about alternative history and contribute from my own studies.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
40 years veteran of government services. Army service, NASA Contractor career, now DOS Security contractor.
Presently in Technical Security Systems design and installation for large Government facilities. Developed and operated Pre-Deployment firearms traing for contractors movig to Iraq.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm an above "average" informed Minion...And always wishing to learn more about Johnny's "apples" and some of the worms which resides yn them right down to the core

link   
I love watch and learn everything about movie, stars and supermodels.

link   
am intrested in learning more about these topics for my research project

link   
Hello ATS.com and Company,

A little bit about myself -- I'm an avid WhatReallyHappened.com reader, Free Speech activist, and Truth Movement guy -- My posts have been featured on Rense.com and WRH.com -- I have a 50 rating at Liberty Forum (the highest) -- I'm good at being civil toward all posters and look forward to posting many cutting edge truth packages on your ATS forum --

Kind Regards, humble internet activist FZN

link   
i tink eminem/slim shady/marshall mathers is ace!i support man united.nd i frm uk

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I want to be better informed of U.S Government Conspiracies

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hello. i am a fortean and student of all arcane knowledge. do allow me to share my observations of the world.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A while back I stumbled across ATS and stopped a while. A while later I came back, and enjoyed what I read. All the while it's been in the back of my head to get a little involved here, to evolve here, to--dig it--let my head revolve here.

I'll be a friendly, curious, positive member, gaining stature and confidence like a tsunami gathers itself until I flatch into my blog; mostly though, I'm looking forward to reading above the easy view and around the simple.
(1st contribution: Around Top Secret. Feel free to use this name for a new area of the site devoted to the smaller players in cover-ups, maybe a "where are they now" type of thing.)
OK.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wish to learn from the experience of others and to expand my knowledgebase on all topics that could be described as alternative
i am a young guy with an open mind on the possibilities of our world and am based in the uk

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Read widely about the world around me. Enjoy gaining and disseminating information based on establishing connections between apparent disparate
raw data from many different sources.

link   
Im a movie maker beliver of the media control.
Hope to get some information and theories.

link   
the truth will set u free

link   
here to see how people react to political discussion.

link   
Hello to all, I speak ingles very little... but already information does not have barriers.

link   
I'm a college student who is currently working toward a degree in Criminal Psychology for the FBI.

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join