It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 490
0
<< 487  488  489    491  492  493 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
indigo
hope
answers




posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am interesting in your discussion so much.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interested in advanced weaponry and offensive/defensive technology.


vee

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
interested in world affairs



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've been looking at your site for about a year now, finally decided to join and voice my opinion! This site is awsome, I live on here.. its very interesting. lol =)



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
believer/skeptic.a.k.a i believe 20% of the stories the other 80% fabricated evidence,been to bald mauntain,saw some strange things,someone else besides us is out there,lets hope they like us



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I heard I can get a free tinfoil hat here.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
want to c latest technology



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm intrested in government agencies like MAjestic Twelve.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
military, conspiracy freak



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just crusin and found this site. Very good info. The truth is in here.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
News you probably dont wanna know about!



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have accepted the objective reality of Neo-Tech and grow more every day in Zon.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just somebody who doesn't accept pat answers and enjoys talking to people of like minds.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just your average, Midwest, stay-home-mom with a fascination for science. I like to read things that make me think. Hopefully I'll be able to add to the conversation.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I would like to contribute knowledge about quantumphysics and I would like to learn all things that are being kept hidden from society.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Discuss theories on Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i want to learn about mythologies



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
moderatly intellient, very couious, willing to share, love my country but fear goverment



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I like this forum i'm from indonesia, i respon this forum because names top secret.. can i joint with people discussion?




top topics



 
0
<< 487  488  489    491  492  493 >>

log in

join