It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 492
<< 489  490  491    493  494  495 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am a humanitarian deeply concerned by what I see happening in the world in so many different areas. Seeking greater knowledge and ways to help.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I Received a letter from Noveau society, I was going to mail it in today, I was very curious. My boyfriend told me to go on the web and check it out, wow, Im glad I did. I will not waste my time sending in anything. They said I was chosen because of my outstanding abilities, powers etc... LOL
they also said I would be rich, famous, envied, a bunch of crap, But like everyone else I was curious, Im going to go throw the letter out right now, thanks for the info!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi, I am 50 y.o. female who has always been interested in the weird and unusual. I love studying conspiracy theories, UFOlogy, magick and political conspiracies. ATS seems to be quite amazing, i'm glad it's here and has so many different topics.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm here to learn mysteries of History.

link   
i hope to contribute a little information i know on Psi units that may help out some. And i don't really need to learn much because i have read into things about the government.

link   
i hope to learn good skills on this site it.
it sounds very fun and interesting

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i am paresh prusty.i a basically from orissa (india).i believe in all religion equally.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hi i've just got intto the conspiricy stuff and its realy interesting and most of the stuff i belive but loads of people take the piss out of me for it

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi ,I am mostly interested in military aviation and the like , aliens and ufo also interest me and i would like to more about this subject in particular.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am an avid aeronautical enthusiest. I ran accross this site while in a search engine and thought it would be interesting to give a try.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
As an English permanent Resident in the US I have seen excessive government and do not like some of the trends appearing over here. I would comment on reducing government and am interested to find what others know

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I hope to contribute knowledge that I have to AboveTopSecret.com and it's users. I hope to learn new and interesting things that may be of use later in life.

link   
i have enjoyed spending hours browsing through the wealth of information available here at the site, but never felt to join and participate until i stumbled across the 'book of revelations' research project. just recently i began reading an advanced study of revelations at a messianic jewish website, and feel that the knowledge of the culture and background that these researchers were able to bring into their interpretations would be beneficial to anyone attempting to assign meaning to concepts that are foreign and mysterious to us today.
as for the rest of the site, i am floored by the number of users- and the wealth of experience, opinion, and discussion available to shape our perceptions and push the limits of what most accept as reality. i think it's wonderful to have a place where we can be exposed to and learn from others' personal experiences, especially involving topics where there may be no absolute answers, or... those truths may not be revealed to us for some time.

link   
hello, thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.
i live in the Pacific Northwestern United States and i am 32.
i am a little unsure of what kind of information you are asking me to provide as well as whether or not this is a mandatory introduction.
i have stumbled into your site via Google search returns.... i know that there is a way to sheild your site from google spider programs as well as other search engines if you desire more anonymity. just google it. haha no, really google it for more info.
my purpose in taking the time to sign up here was motivated by curiosity. plain and simple. i like the look of your site and the topics listed interest me. i also participate in many different online disscussion forums and have found the medium to be quite satisfying as a way to communicate, so i am comfortable with bb format and rules of conduct.
i hope this helps...
thank you for your polite attention despite your busy schedule.
Sincerely,
Angela (imtrying)

link   
to record all i can and make a family renunion brodcast show.

link   
I am a Technical school instructor who wants to learn more about whats going on in our county and the world than what the mainstream news wants to report.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i have visited camp hero multiple times, explored the grounds, got some night vision video and plan on going back to do further investigating, i live 30 minutes from the grounds

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I was born and raised a Muslim in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. No one can tell me, that America's 9-11 was planned by my brothers overseas. Akhi Osama bin Muhammad bin Awad bin Laden was a CIA agent, and I believe someone fronted for him, made it appear that he did 9-11, when really it was the CIA. Maybe this web site can help me draw better conclusions when I think the way Islaam has been slandered since 9-11. Thanks, as-assalamu 'alaykum

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm just a human, and I hope that's all we need in common... If we can't use that as mutual ground, then what we say doesn't really matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 489  490  491    493  494  495 >>

join