It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 491
<< 488  489  490    492  493  494 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I am interested in Super Green food and I regularly take them, in addition to prodigious amounts of coconut. I would like to learn from others and also to help other with my experience and knowledge.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello, Interested in cold war military Installations and their preservation

link   
Interested seeing the world, maybe providing info on my part of it.

link   
I'm trying to find out the truth about the world and spread it to others around me in the hope that if the time comes that this information is required by the masses, more people will know it than before. Just doin my bit guys!

link   
I am an engineer in the aerospace field and have worked in this capacity for over 20 years. I have a keen interest in future commercial aircraft/technologies and have contrubuted to said in a significant manner, both through product design and performance/economic analysis. I hope to discover the "more obscure leads" as pertains to commercial aircraft programs.

link   
just another conspiracy nut...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A BLACK MAN 45 YEARS YOUNG JUST LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH IF THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I SEE THAT THE WORLD IS NOT RIGHT;BUT THAT IT IS RIGHT WHERE IT SHOULD BE?
HAVING READ SOME OF YOUR TOPICS I WISH TO BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND ADD MY OWN THOUGHTS TO THE MIX.
OPEN MINDED AND INTERESTED!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I hope to contribute my insight and thoughts on secret bases from personal and research experience.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i just want to know more about stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
my history
software hardware junkie - electricity in 7th grade - army electronics training - navy avionics p3 aircraft in-flight tech 1976 - ti programmable calculator - radioshack color computer assembly programming - first digital audio using mic and resistor and capacitor and transformer into joystick 8 bit a/d converter - tandy 1000 - c language - clipper - c++ - all pc hardware ...
banking software
transportation delivery software

can contribute logical and rational ideas based on experience with devices and systems

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am just learning by participating.

link   
Master Mariner, into Training seafarers, Trainer for OIL, Chemical, Gas. LNG. and Salvage.

link   
Engineer from Sweden. Open-minded. Always looking for the most believable solution, that being known or unknown. Very good at seeing the overall picture and judging peoples sincerity.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am interested in many things from astronomy to long past civilizations and have been for a number of years, I have knowledge in different areas and would like to learn more. I do not know whether I can contribute until I see what is written.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
A very ordinary catholic man who happens to be aCatenian, the subject of current discussion

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I AM A NURSING STUDENT IN PLATTE CITY MO I WANT TO USE THIS SIGHT TO GET INFORMATION TO HELP ME WITH MY RESEARCH.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I hope to contribute my deep thoughts, ideas, and personal opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi all, I was surfing looking for info on various topics--Looked for HAARP & Katrina & got linked to this site.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi, im a 26 year old male from Finland just interessted in the subject, and as what i can contribute well i know something or another. What i hope to learn? Hopefully the truth...

new topics

top topics

<< 488  489  490    492  493  494 >>

join