It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 488
<< 485  486  487    489  490  491 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i would like to learn as more as possible about technology that ancient people learnt from visitors from space.that's all

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I just wanna make friends with the same interests as me. thanxs.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i study everything to with anything unknown, pananormal, archeology and mythology. i believe there's fact to everything and millions of secrets yet to be discovered

link   
I'm very interested in all these topics on both AboveTopSecret and BelowTopSecret and would like to contribute material.

link   
Im 21yo and very interested in becoming a member in this fascinating which offers me the greatest chance to learn mor about my favorite subjects (ancient myths,paranormal phenomenon,secret societies..) and would gladly share my knowledge..thnx

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi I am very interested in conspiracy theories and I enjoy talking to people who interested in such stuff as well. I like to contribute my own theories and aid and advise those who are looking for information.

link   
I have a lot of crazy things happening at my apartment and I'd like to hear an opinion on it??!!

link   
hello i am doing a class project on schzophrenia and i could use all the information i can get, thank you

link   
I am an obsessive truth-seeker, in a land where truth is horribly suppressed and most people are don't even realize it. I'm hoping to share information in a forum of people who also prefer to see beyond the veil of secrecy & lies, the truths of our world.

link   
Hi there....to be as honest as i can in giving my opinion sothat we can swop info and the mayby conclude if the conspiracy makes sense at all

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
Hello, I would like to register this username. I would like to contribute. I would be most interested in the forums about government facilities and science/technology. Thanks.

link   
I am M. Tech student in IIT BOMBAY.
My specilization is propulsion.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
50+, aerospace engineering, always seeking the truth. Will contibute when possible. Learn what really makes the USA tick. Gather data for the second coming, prepare a defense against their offense.

link   
just running from bad people

link   
im new to this sort of so go easy on me.
i dont know too much but am always willing to learn.

link   
A former theolgian and student of things "transcendental" I am a firm believer in world events- economic, political, scientific and "extra" normal- that are beyond the pale of regular masses. I believe that our current Western culture (including the computer) are little more than masss diversions to keep humanity from seeking answers to the real questions of our continued existence , Orwell was right- only 20 years early!!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i want to know about conspiracy of the american goverment and others

link   
I'm a professional conspiracy theorist!

link   
Hello
I have had a life-long interest in the unexplained and until very recently (when I finally got high-speed internet) my information was limited to books and an occasional TV show. I've discovered a whole new world of data at my fingertips. Anyway I hope to learn of many new and exciting things and even though I may be a beginner in the world of the internet I'm sure that I will be one of those people who are on top of the latest information and will be able to be a valuable contributor.

new topics

top topics

<< 485  486  487    489  490  491 >>

join