It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 487
<< 484  485  486    488  489  490 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Some thoughtful opinions of the NWO and the use of fear, lies and Imperialsm by Global Governments. An enquiring mind using science and religion as a guide.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Having lived near and worked on USAF bases,especially RAF Mildenhall,an old SR-71 base,I have a great interest in 'Black Aircraft'...I hope I am welcome here!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago while doing some research on the pyramids. I've spent many, many hours looking through old posts and find this site most fascinating. The Fragile Earth forum is the reason I would like to become a member. I find weather extremely interesting, and would love to join in on some of the discussions.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
as a child i have had many and i do mean many encounters i have also learned alot of things that moast people that have been abducted would have been eraced from thier memory i do know some methods of thier intentions and what they want they want the dna code to undo the conjuction for the human cell and the cell of the fly

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hi, I would like to contribute information about the violet light inside me that I have had since August 1987

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm a portuguese electronic engineering student interested in military issues and conspiracy theories. To be honest I expect to learn more than contribute.

Hope to be a part of this community soon.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am very interested in the para sciences, magnetism, the vacuum, aetheric energy, alternate energies, real ufo's eg shauberger. Can contribute what i know or what i have experimented with. I like to know how things really work and this i can pass on to others.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am currently a Student at the University of Portsmouth writing a dissertation on the EU policy on counter-terrorism. I´d like to use this site to help me shape my thesis and to explore ideas by academics. I am very sensitive to issues of terrorism and therefore am writing my thesis as a way of contributing to the anti terrorist campaigns, by somewhat expressing every thought and feeling I have held inside since the Sept 11 attacks. This summer when we had the attacks in my city of London I feel more than ever comitted and encouraged to writing a good dissertation.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
am 27 years old i would like to know the top secrets

link   
Hi @
I am from Germany, always happy (almost) and almost everybody can get my friend, if he wants

link   
Hello all its time to ???????
I believe our illustriuos government could be a tad bit corrupted, what u think

link   
I am feminist and proud of it, I like speaking in the third person, so be warned and my friends think that I'm pretty much insane... They could be right.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Open minded and with some tech to contribute

link   
kinda curious about the unexplained

link   
Need help for a school work and I hope that anyone could help me

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I hope to develop the ability to research traditional music as well as identify a specific song I have in mind from just a few key words. What I learn will depend on the depth of the conversations on the board as well as my limited musical background.

link   
hello all, i am new to all this and i am very interested in learning a lot from the posters here, in turn, making me more insightfull and helping other new posters down the road.

link   
I come from Ashford, Kent in the United Kingdom, and am fascinated by military, and naval conspiracy theories. I hope to disprove some that are wildly absurd, and possibly add some of my own.

link   
I am deeply enamored to history, literature, psychology, computer science, the occult, etc

link   
i have lived my life seeking the thing i knew not, and yet it has given me more questions rather than answers. I still seek answers to those questions. i hope with my joining, i can do that

new topics

top topics

<< 484  485  486    488  489  490 >>

join