It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 437
<< 434  435  436    438  439  440 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm interested in all topics involving astronomy, outer space and strange phenomenon. I recently started listening to "Coast-to-Coast AM" in the evenings and that's how I stumbled onto your website. My participation will be more out of interest than what I can contribute.

link   
Hi all.I can help with pic from the ghost video.Am interrested in further investigating this.

link   
I am a retired air force and viet nam veteran. Concerned about this country and what direction this government is taking us, especially our loss of rights and privacy. Dedicated listener of C2C and news junkie.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Greetings ATS members and non-members alike, I have been reading these boards every day for almost a year now and am staggered at not only the quantity and diversity of information presented here but also by the quality of the research done by some of the longer standing members. Great job guys and girls!

I originally found this wonderful place while searching for pictures and videos of alleged UFOs and while I'm still very interested, like most here, in the disclosure of ET contact, my main reason for wanting to join is based on events below the stratosphere.

I am hoping to discuss and learn more, a lot more, about population control, media manipulation, government coverups (U.S & U.K), methods of surveillance, I.D cards, techniques of mass distraction and diversion, advances in tracking and tracing technology, and any inter-relationship of the aforementioned.

I will do my best to abide by the Terms and Conditions and look forward to a long and fruitful membership.

25, Male, U.K, Cancerian(that explains why it took a year to join!)

Thanks in advance.

link   
I am curious about the existence of both angel/devil. I witnessed the exorcist that was exactly like the way E. Rose is haunted. I do beleive that devil exist. My question is "How about angel ?" Any of you have experience ? please share.

In the Excorcist and Emily Rose, I forget what Holly Mother said, before she told Emily that E. Rose need to choose "go with me or choose to stay (with devil). E. Rose "I choose to stay". Anyway, she died the day after. That's sad. It's not "dead or alive", but "dead or dead".

Devil is stronger than Holly Mother ?

Anyone can help me ?

link   
I have a Christian website that I update Monday-Saturday mornings. It deals mostly with End Times/Bible Prophecy topics, but also includes MANY Sharing pages (i.e., Strange Signs, Israel Happenings, etc.). I am a 52-year-old Christian living near Houston, and working in Houston.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have no answers, only questions.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
im ex forces and intrested in finding descreet passages and bunkers.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I can get what you want from Area 51. I WORK THERE! cant give personal details so dont ask. but i want to help with infiltration. i hate the place

link   
Hello everyone, My name is Mike i post on alot of forums. I just found out about this site while searching for John Titor and i found this site and forum to be very impressive so i joined.

link   
how long most we wait to see the ufo's get the world domination.. of is the motherPachamama The great solution to all the worlds problems..I hoop to now more good peoples that get the Pachamama to safe all good menkinds.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
WELL IM HERE BEACUSE I WAN TO KNOW WAS TRUE AND WHAT IS NOT....

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
someone called me a lightworker. I like that title.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Conspiracy Theorist, non-paranoid mind you, to the events behind the Illuminati/Skull and Bones/Free Masons.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hello all Ia m here with some great ideas and theorys

link   
I love to learn about more zology stuff and i think this forum help me achieve that goal!!!!!!!

link   
I have had paranormal experiences and like reading about them.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello all i came across this web site in search of most needed answer to the shadow ghost or whatever they are called point is i need help lolol hope to be part of this communtiy soon thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am very interested in learning about these topics as I find them helpful in preparing for what may lie ahead and hope to contribute when I can being somewhat knowledgeable and well-read.

top topics

<< 434  435  436    438  439  440 >>

join