It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 439
<< 436  437  438    440  441  442 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i am just really interisted in conspiracys

link   
I think I could really contribute a lot to the website forums and mainstream info. I am completely fasciniated by the whole "John Titor" thing, it just blows me away; I could spend all day reading that. I can offer a lot of good info.
Thanks,
Jeff

tmd

link   
Retired Marine that now works for the Feds.

link   
Hello my name is turbo and I would like to get to know more peeps like me and have the knowadge and understanding of my belifes Bad speller sorries hee hee... I am a aquerious by the way....if you would like to e-mail and chat I'm here for yeah!
live wise all!

link   
Hi,
Iam an engineer and just moved to Austin and I love it. Lake Travis is awesome. I run,bike and swim almost every day.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
to let everyone know the truth behind the government secrecies and to learn from other people

link   
I am just looking to learn and understand alternate opinions or facts.

link   
I don't know if I buy all theories, but lately even the more bizarre theories seem to be coming to pass.

link   
I am very interested in magic.I wish to learn more.

link   
Training for the Royal Signals

link   
Just a novice trying to educate myself on chemtrails. I have been reading about Dyn-O-Gel, cloud disbursement tactics, changing weather patterns and found this site.

link   
I'm a Lefty, write left handed, eat left handed meaning cut and eat, throw ball left handed, golf left handed but cut paper right handed.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am an Air Traffic Administrator for a major airline. I am familiar with security trends within the aviation community. I visit sites like ATS to get different perspectives on current issues.

link   
Hi, I hope to contribute knowldege. Thx

link   
I am really interested in aliens and the whole government conspiracy idea,so I just wanted to find someone that knows about it. So maybe they can talk with me about it because I don't know anyone that knows anything about it. If that makes sense! LoL!

link   
I hate being lied to.

Just a citizen trying to help out.

link   
Hi, I've been lurkin for a few weeks now. Ben a conspiracy nut for a few years, but the recent events in my area with the hurricane have lead me to try to become more active in discussion & serious research.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Im at anage where i should still be accepting what im told is true without question. since i was little i was never sure about anything i was told. i always challenged it.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
hi, im glad to join a forum of good free thinkers. ive read about the subject matter for years and im sick of being told im crazy. saftey in numbers eh!.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am interested in geopolitics and hope to share my thoughts on CHINA/US relations.

top topics

<< 436  437  438    440  441  442 >>

join