It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 440
<< 437  438  439    441  442  443 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Computer Scientist/Researcher

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
my name is ahmed .im astudent at fuclty of engineering of ain shams university in cairo/ egypt.im interested in science,tecnology&ufologism

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Interrested in quantum technologie, I am dean of the science department of a major university.

link   
It's me... I want this as a sock puppet...

mark...

link   
I want to converse with many different people. I enjoy debate and discussion.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
jsut searching for the truth

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I love underground-type news and aliens and cryptozoology and all. It's just so interesting. I remember I loved looking all that stuff up and, plus, I'm a great theory-kinda guy.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am a 55 year old ex hippy. Now I keep my head down, listen and read. I play games on pogo and work 50 to 60 hours a week. I am one of the working poor.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Howdy...I have always had a HUGE interest in predictions/prophecies. I would like to find someone that can truely make such foretelling predictions. I am very practical and logical (at least I think I am) in my ideas. I don't take people word, I need proof.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Im a young inspired writer, and i wish to broaden my horizons of knowledge, and im especially interested in the illuminati

link   
Always curious and on the lookout for the truth behind what we assume the plain vanilla truth...

link   
Vision is not the ability to see things for what they are, Vision is the ability to see thing for what they will be!

link   
'lo folks

as a long time lurker of various forums i usually extract desired information, discard the rest and be done with it, sometimes i feel the urge to post a correction or something i'd consider useful and valuable, but going through registration for only a few posts, then leaving doesn't really appear worthwhile.

after wading through a 70+ page long thread, i think i should take the plunge, though.

link   
TWENTY YEARS IN THE MILITARY.
INTEREST IN UFO'S AND ALL UNKNOWN
ELEMENTS OF LIFE.

link   
i am a united states marine and hope to learn and absorb knowledge from this website i have two years left and i need something to pass the time also.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hello everybody. I've been reading the boards here for a long time, then decided to join...it's taken me a while but now I feel like I'm ready to overcome my shyness and try to contribute to ATS in some small way.

I'm 37 years old and live in St. John's Newfoundland...North America's oldest city. I'm a Youth Care Worker and Amateur photographer. I've always been fascinated by things in our world that are not easily explained...and therefore often not believed.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science." -Albert Einstein

I look forward to continuing my journey on ATS!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I stubbled upon this site while researching info on the lost books of the bible, and got so excited I could scream! I am a 21 year old student and mother and this site if amazing. Reading the post makes me believe I can relate somewhere.

link   
Greeting ....It will be a pleasure to learn and discuss many things with this group

link   
52 y/o divorced offshore oilfield worker.
Interested in learning.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My name is Mark, I live in Massachusetts, and I am 19. I love baseball, music, politics and history.

new topics

top topics

<< 437  438  439    441  442  443 >>

join