It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 436
<< 433  434  435    437  438  439 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I've been lurking the ATS boards for about a year and want to say thanks for so many hours of enlightening reading! I'm interested in everything: domestic politics and geopolitics; military and future technologies; classical, medieval, and military history; skepticism/pseudo-skepticism; spirituality and spatial consciousness, plus everything else in-between. I hope to contribute an original voice to the boards!

link   
Howdy, Just another proud American discovering the persuit of discovery and the denial of Ignorance. Learning through one's own desire to elevate himself!!:-)

link   
Very gladly to find the narrow road guide truth, make you free from Worldy. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a has been witnes

link   
What I hope to contribute? My views on certain things, and maybe some knowledge which could be useful....or just entertaining.

link   
i have been reading about alternate energy for 8 years now and think that magnet motors are possible but they will lose their strenght over time but how long will that really take is the question.

link   
emm... hi...

link   
MARY ANDERSON

link   
43 years old. Studying ufo's for 30 years. Hope to learn more about conspiracys.

link   
I'm in school right now but I hope for a career in astronomy and I hop I can contribute to your web but honestly I don't know how I can. I'll do whatever I can to help I just love any about aliens and the mysteries they have caused.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am a student from Ireland. Currently I am studying for my Leaving Cert(similar to the SATs). I hope to contribute a distinctly European outlook on these discussions. I also hope to learn what drives the American psyche

link   
I would like to convey my thoughts on the interesting discusions.I also have a passion for reading other folks personal insights that deal with our wonderful country.

link   
Mind control victim

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
howdy

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I happened upon this board the other day and was relieved in finally finding a messageboard filled with intelligent conversation on topics that I find interesting. I'd like to think that I could make a worthwhile contribution to these forums and look forward to doing so from here on in.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hello everyone. My name is Emlyn and i am living in the UK, i am 16 years old.
why do i want to join the forums? well i am kind of new to politics and this seemed like an excellent place to learn more. In school, i took up Government and Politics and i knew if i joined this forum i could learn more of what is happening around the world. The
things in the political world that interests me most in the political world is the EU, i am a pro European.
im in my first year of A levels and hope to go to Sanhurst and qualify as a Army officer.
hmmm i dont know what else to include so ask me anything you want.

Emlyn aka Gremlin

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am in the business of business intelligence. I hope to gain information on multiple conspiracy theories in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 433  434  435    437  438  439 >>

join