It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 434
<< 431  432  433    435  436  437 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i hope to contribute alot to the sf disscussions begin in the sasr for 4 years as an officer. Will give lots of information

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wish to keep my full name anonymous to the public but I'll refer to myself as Eureeka. I ordered the book from Nouveau Tech because they have a money back guarantee. I was so curious to know what this thing was all about. All of the comments that have been made on this site seem like opinions to me. Has anyone actually ordered the book, read it and returned it just to see what they're actually talking about? I am truly curious...I will keep you posted as I will hopefully be able to gather facts from trial and not speculation...

link   
Hello,
I hope to gain a better understanding of our world and hopefully provide any information that I may have to help.

link   
I love visiting ATS, and reading all the stuff about those dirty rotten crooks at the government and Area 51, and I hope to contribute much of my knowledge of the Omega Agency, and I wish to learn more about why our government keeps the truth about UFO's and Aliens hidden from the deserving public of the earth and why we can't have everything exposed because if these aliens are a threat to us, we should be able to be patriotic enough to fight back, like in WWII

link   
I am a disabled vet and a above knee amputee. Hope to learn new opinions and news of the ats kind.

link   
I live a few miles away fom WPAFB and enjoy stargazing

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I hope to contribute the truth about West Afican contribution to the human cultures and learn more a bout them.

TDO

link   
Just interested in sharing ideas and comments with fellow intellectuals.

link   
I want to become a US civivl-military observer.I hope to learn how to be on and what they do.I'm intrested in the Neo-militia movement.And conspiracyies.I hate UFO's I don't belive in them.

link   
Hey Everyone, I am a fan of conspiracy theories and trivia inexplicata. I have been lurking around here for some time and hope to join in on the discussions from time to time.

link   
In 1968 I was in Viet Nam working on a top secret project which involved the SR-71 Blackbird. At the time and to the best of my knowledge it was the most secret aircraft. The existence of the SR 71 was not revealed for many years. Now with the F111 and B2 Bomber having been displayed to the world, I wonder what is really flying up there. I would hazard a guess, it's 40 years ahead of anything we know about today. I want to know what that aircraft is as well as it's capabilities. Seeing the SR 71 when only a very small group knew of it's existence only made me hunger for more information. Now I have the leisure time to follow my investigations into this area; I'm awed at some of the explanitations.

STR

link   
Aviation hobbyist with interest in possible black programs.

link   
Seeing is believing

link   
Think Tank, Engineer, Musician,Quantum Physycs

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i feel the lyndie got three years, not for what she did, but not for reporting the abuse when she first found out about.

link   
Retired USCG Helicopter rescue Swimmer, supporting our military personnel in operations in the Middle East.

link   
Hi, I'm Devan, I'm hoping to talk to some people who won't label me insane the moment I ope me mouth. I've always been interested in conspiracy theories, even before I knew what conspiracies were. It would be nice to hear from people who have some theories of there own, because unfortunately my friends aren't all that enthusiastic about the subject.

link   
I first became interested in this website when i read a post about vampirism and Porphyria. I have held an interest in vampires since i can remember. What could i contribute to this website?my opinion i guess. What do i hope to learn?everything that i had not known before.

link   
I try to keep my eyes and mind open. I am concerned about the downward spiril our country is taking. I believe our Gov't is spending our Grandchildren's tomorrows. Age 64, retired USAF, retired CSX Rail Road. I am a member of a dying breed - the middle class.

link   
I want to shed some light on the discussion regarding HHO gas

new topics

top topics

<< 431  432  433    435  436  437 >>

join