It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 438
<< 435  436  437    439  440  441 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I want to know more about ufos and any concer with extraterrestrial issues

link   
to learn about the computer and to be exposed to some different social ideas.
I'm a pretty ordinary guy but I do have some thoughts on things and they don't fit the standard categories.

link   
I plan on learning more than i can contribute, considering what i know more than likely has already been stated somewhere on this site as well as others. I have extensively read about our 'shadow government', 'The Roswell Incident' among other government cover-ups and conspiracies. I plan on becoming a police officer within the next year. I am very interested in learning more about our 'real' government and its agenda for the future.

link   
Hello, iam reading your website a very long time now. Its very informative and contains a nice community. I would like to join to contribute my experience and knowledge to the community.

Thank You

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
very interested in world event from a neutra point of view,i do not believe everything i hear on the news channel

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
When the left are in power I read the right wing press. When the right are in power, I read the left wing press. People should realise that the way they perceive things through the media is moulded by those in power. Balance is needed therefore. In my posts my intention is to present the contrarian view to that being peddled. In my experience, this view is more likely to be the correct one.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Want to get more info on online political tools.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Not based in the U.S, but interested in this network.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its not all that glitters is gold, half the story has never been told and now u c the light, stand up 4 your rights!
Thats what I intend to uncover & do.

link   
Just your average, opened minded Canadian eh ? An intelligent member of the unwashed masses .....Humble enough to know that there is much that I am unaware of, that is compelling.

link   
I am interested in finding natural remedies for diabetes type2 and hypertension . I have
family members with both diseases.
I have some healthcare backround, and I am researching for herbal and natural remedies

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am well traveled in the Western world with an open and iquisitive mind.I believe improbable things are not impossible.

link   
I want to get out of the matrix!
I just recently found out about this forum, but since my youth I'm very interested in subjects like the freemasons, new world order, and others ...
I want you all to open my eyes and teach me more!

link   
I am, like George Carlin, "a bad american". I came across this site and am very interested in checking it out.

scc

link   
Hi-I'm just interested in learning the truth, and debating various theories.
Thanks

link   
I always been interested in other views and want to hear both sides of thestory. also i want to talk to like minded people to get a multi-sided perspective of different stories

link   
I am an autodidact and lifelong learner

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
A fifty-something media producer, writer, and aviator, I think that it's finally time to join others (via the net) to restore our country to what the founders orginally envisioned. ATS is breath of fresh air, and I'd like to participate in the honest exchange found here.

link   
im concerened with the safey of fuels used and would like to be a part of the real truth

link   
looking for entertainment through the opinions of others

top topics

<< 435  436  437    439  440  441 >>

join