It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm active in Libertarian politics in New Jersey. We need to get the R's and D's off of the public dole! They are not acting in the publics best interest.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just wanna know the truth

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am a writer, but above all, a soul who wants to learn from the experience and knowledge of other Members and who hopes to contribute in everything I can.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
#1 potatohead

link   
Law student, future Mason (hopefully), proud Canadian.

link   
NWO, and disinfo agents BEWARE

link   
My contribution is solely based on common sense knowledge

link   
writer, with an excessive interest in science, conspiracy, monkeys and balaclavas

check things and stuff out at: www.opiatefilms.com

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hope to learn as much as I can about aviation and world affairs. Hope to contribute my views and research about experimental aircraft.

Future F/A - 22 Raptor Pilot

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Teaching and research in structural engineering, aircrafts and automobiles and tall buildings and longspan suspension bridges, subjected to gust loadings. Practise design of structures.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hi, I am the founder of Corpus Christi Paranormal group . Look forward to reading the board.

link   
I am looking for the truth. From what I have heard and read this organization is looking for world domination

link   
Ill contribute what i have saw during my life that were"wierd". Also i hope to learn all the mysteries that havent been solved on this planet earth and try to find out why things happen.

link   
hi im lizzie im a 15 year old girl from new zealand that has found this web page while doing a research report on stem cell reseach im not sure what i can contribute as i am only fifteen and not the smartest person in the world.. thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
hope to learn how life is going

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I live in Alaska and see bright orange lights in the winter horizon. I'm interested to learn about these lights.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am very interested in the empowerment factor of menstruation. Menstrual cycle vs. lunar cycle. Syncronization of women's periods. Facts and myths re: menstruating females and wild animals, polar bears in particular.

Very interesting info on the web if one types : menstruation facts and myth.

About me,, very interesting life. Born in Santa Monica, lived in Westwood and Brentwood, moved to NYC @ age 6 went to a very priviliged private girl's school. Then one week into the 9th grade was swept away by parent's
to liberal, co-ed boarding school in Mass. Got pushed into 10th grade. Then went to Beverly Hills High in 11th grade. Then went to Palm Beach academy in 12th grade. Am 3rd generation Hollywood. Grandfather won two oscars for screenwriting. I have one of the oscars in my NYC apt. (hope right now I'm not giving any of my identity away). Am now married to Italian man whose mother is a real-life Princess (and p.s. a super-great mother-in-law).

I am told that I am beautiful green-eyed blonde. Mom and granma were both beautiful models. (Really neat: I have a video of a movie my Grandmother was in 1938) Even neater Mom in bikini in a movie.

I have been to Enland, France, Germany, Russia (when it was communist) Kenya, South America, all through the carribeean, almost everywhere except Austrailia, New Zealand can't think anymore.

I would love to learn more from other people who have grown up in very priviledged lifestyles similar to mine. L.A., NYC, Palm Beach, "house in the hamptons" etc.

SFC

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I hope to bring good convesation to the forums.

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join